• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    God of War | So apparently Kratos doesn't have a facial animation for pain

    God of War | So apparently Kratos doesn't have a facial animation for pain


    So apparently Kratos doesn't have a facial animation for pain

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Finally, platinum achieved. :) I absolutely loved this game and cannot wait for ragnarok. This game has made me laugh, cry, throw hands with the air, all of the above. This is an absolute masterpiece and will be etched into my memories for time to come. Thank you santa Monica studios. Y'all rock

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    My journey is complete. For now.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Cross-platform exclusives [OC]

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    This man has black Air Force energy and I am SCARED ��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Thank you, Sony Santa Monica, for this beauty

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    I have a word for you guys ! SIGRUINED ! What started off as a quick try to kill 1 of them later turned out to be an obsession. Thank you Santa Monica Studios, you guys are absofuckinglutely amazing. ��‍♂️Take a bow!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    How would a fight between Gow 3 Kratos and baldur go?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Pre mistletoe and after

    submitted by /u/Ulikeass101
    [link] [comments]

    My first Valkyrie. I heard it's one of the toughest enemy in the game. I'm playing GMGOW, any tips?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Question about 100% completing

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I have completed the story. I plan on 100% completing this game and getting the platinum trophy. My question is, should I do new game+ before getting all collectibles and killing all valkyries or afterwards? What is everyone's opinion?

    submitted by /u/Jonathangoss183
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur Final Fight No Weapons. If this breaches the rules here I’ll take it down immediately sorry I’m kinda new to reddit.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Finally! After 2 months, I have achieved the Platinum Trophy for God of War, all on GMGOW. It has been a long, amazing journey, and I still want more. Hope that GoW Ragnarok comes soon! These are screenshots that I took throughout my journey. Enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Let's try this

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Valkyries

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Are the Valkyries always at the same level or do they change with the chosen difficulty?

    submitted by /u/strefano
    [link] [comments]

    What is this? Can someone decipher it? I’m replaying the game and found this on the map.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Nordic runes for "Kratos"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone willing to help me with translating the name "Kratos" and "God of War" in nordic runes. I want to make a tattoo tribute for the badass that Kratos is but can't find the translation. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/preGod
    [link] [comments]

    How is Norse mythology used in God of War (2018)? For what purpose did the developers change the representation of Norse myth from the original myths?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Why did the developers choose to use Norse mythology and what aspects did they change and why? Just wondering, is it to help deliver and emphasise the story? How so?

    submitted by /u/ethxnjz
    [link] [comments]

    Filmmaker Highlights the Influences & Techniques Behind GoW's Cutscenes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Hardest boss in the series so far (Imo)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I've played god of war 3, god of war (2018), ascension and 1 but no boss in the series is more annoying than this damn scorpion from god of war 3 (chaos). And yes I have played Gmgow Sigrun.

    submitted by /u/Ulikeass101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel