• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    God of War | Started playing yesterday for the first time and I love it so much, PlayStation games are awesome

    God of War | Started playing yesterday for the first time and I love it so much, PlayStation games are awesome


    Started playing yesterday for the first time and I love it so much, PlayStation games are awesome

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Such a nice family picture

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    This game have 3 years and continue to suprise

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    God Of War By John Conlon

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    After many tries on balanced followed by many tries on give me a story i finally beat Sigrun!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Ughhh is this new?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Cronos did not create time. He merely made it capable of being measured.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    According to several people who use lore prove how powerful Kratos truly is on both battle boards and respect threads, Cronos and the Primordials are beyond time simply because time "did not exist" prior to Cronos being born. They often use this interview between Johnson Hamerston and Ariel Lawrence about the Primordials and the war they fought as direct proof of this claim as seen here:

    https://imgur.com/ByFED0X

    However, if one carefully looks at Aerial's response to John asking if time didn't exist during the battle between the Primordials, one would realize that Aerial did not actually say "no" to the question. In fact, her exact quote is:

    "For me, time became a measurement in the GoW world when Cronos was born."

    Look at the words "time became a measurement" in the above sentence, especially the word "became" which indicates change and not necessarily coming into existence. This does not imply that time did not exist before the birth of Cronos and instead implies that it did in fact exist beforehand but was unable to be measured at the time and all that Cronos' birth did was change it in a way that it could be measured in some way or another. In other words:

    Aerial's answer ≠ Time not existing before Primordial War despite Cronos coming after the war.

    Instead, Aerial's answer = Time existed before the Primordial War and that Cronos' birth just made it measurable in units (i.e. seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, millennia, eons, etc.), hence "time became a measurement" in Aerial's response.

    This to me makes more sense than saying that time didn't exist prior to Cronos' birth despite the fact that several events happened in the past (which is itself a facet of time along with the present and the future) such as the Primordials coming into the being, the Primordials fighting and giving birth to the universe, Uranus and Gaia conceiving eleven Titans born before Cronos (Cronos was the youngest of the 1st generation of Titans), Gaia becoming pregnant with Cronos, etc., all of which could only happen if time existed beforehand even if it was meaningless/could not be measured.

    Just FYI, I'm not trying to downplay Kratos' power since I think he's an awesomely powerful character and all. I'm just trying to clear up a misconception I think several people are getting when making respect threads about Kratos and using lore in VS. threads with him.

    submitted by /u/Bolvern
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked this game up since a few months from launch.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    I finished Ghost of Tsushima about two weeks ago, and have been waiting to dive back in on the 20th with the new expansion soon. And I was looking through my backlog, and realized "wow, I haven't touched God of War in a LONG time."

    Turned it on, and realized why I stopped playing all that time ago. I randomly walked into a fight I was not high enough level for, and was getting one hit killed. So I gave up.

    Booted it up a few hours ago, realized "soooo, I'm not even in the right area." So I backtracked quite a bit, re familiarized myself with the controls, combat, etc. And found myself smiling from ear to ear. Once I got the hang of the combat again, holy shit. Truly epic.

    I just defeated Magni and Modi. I was stunned with how fun and invested I was. Can't wait to hop back in and play in a little while. What a fucking gem.

    submitted by /u/MichaelEdward92
    [link] [comments]

    Zeus vs Thor (GOW Versions) in a fight

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Just based on the games, who do you think is more powerful between the two immensely powerful Gods in the God of War universe? Who would win in a fight between the two?

    submitted by /u/MoronBeater
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, guys hope you like my PS5 cover for Ragnarok those interested in the high-quality version I'll drop my Twitter in the comments :)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    I don't like where this is going

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Is Kratos stronger than Odin?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    His blades are more powerful than Odin's magic because they can make a flame in Helheim and not even Odin's magic can do that and if those blades were made by Ares then that alone means that Ares is stronger than Odin and Kratos killed Ares and if Zeus is so much stronger than Ares and Kratos killed Zeus then that means he is infinitely stronger than the Aesir. Does that make sense?

    submitted by /u/SweatyRie_Rie
    [link] [comments]

    Which was your favourite game in the series?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    So I've played 3 god of war games: God of war (2018), God of war 3, and Ascension. My favourite out of them is 3. I haven't played the older ones but I really wish I could but I wanted to know what everyone thinks.

    submitted by /u/Ulikeass101
    [link] [comments]

    I might be a little bit off on the new game lore. How did Freya no kratos name ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I don't remember him telling her his name

    submitted by /u/Rain_EDP_boy
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I've had it with Atreus

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I can get past his lil "I'm better than thou" phase after he knows he's a god. But when I fail the "don't get hit" Muspelheim trial don't keep coming at me with the "Are you sure we don't suck ass?" comments.

    submitted by /u/Theoffandonrunner
    [link] [comments]

    TGIF Y’all! First Booked Gig for Kratos as a Voiceover Artist and Thank God It’s Friday!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Alfheim during the story is one of the most beautiful places I've seen in gaming [OC]

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I truely believe that "Eitr Imbued" has something to do with the Ragnarok storyline

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I feel like somehow its gonna be significant but only time can tell

    submitted by /u/Kurkil
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Armour Sets

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Is there really an advantage of wearing a complete armour set and how do I know?

    submitted by /u/ukieninger
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with post game.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I opened 3 out of 4 ciphers. The ones I have are the Summit, Mountain, and the witches cavern. I did not get the Alfheim one during the events of the story. I returned post game but to no avail. Only an incredibly shitty enchantment.

    submitted by /u/WolfieDaleBro
    [link] [comments]

    New player here does anyone know why this bit has been blocked off? Cant remember what was here before or through here rather.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel