• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    God of War | Ragnarok is coming......2022🔥⚔

    God of War | Ragnarok is coming......2022��⚔


    Ragnarok is coming......2022��⚔

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Can we have Kratos?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    poor baldur

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Oh ho! You are approaching me? (GMGOW, Fist/Shield, 1st playthrough)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Kratos wants to fist bump you

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I'm a fucking god of war

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I know I’ve seen this somewhere…

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    The original hades design from GOW 1 on GOW 3! Little easter egg?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Which armor in new game+ is the best without beating any Valkyries?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    So I just started new game+ and was wondering what the best armor to get is without grinding too much. I was thinking about going for the Ares armor but I don't know if it is good or not.

    submitted by /u/Scrotiemcboogballs
    [link] [comments]

    Bergelmir?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I think Bergelmir has a bigger role in this than we think, very little is known about him, but what I researched was very interesting! He was there at the beginning of time and I think (well hope at least) that they'll show a flashback of what went down during Ymir's death thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Status68
    [link] [comments]

    Why not we just fast travel?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Any one try fast traveling to the mountain top after we get the jotunheim travel rune from tyr's temple? It just occurred to me it makes no sense we climb up the mountain after our fast travel system has been upgraded.

    submitted by /u/Jorb333
    [link] [comments]

    Birds of War (made by @aghastcrew)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Curious about Kratos vs Zeus in Gow4

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    why did the creators change the blades of exile to the blades of chaos in helheim when kratos was fighting zeus?

    submitted by /u/tr3yway9191
    [link] [comments]

    An army of statues?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I Wonder Why did Tyr put an army of statues by the roots of the Yggdrasil in the temple any guesses?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Status68
    [link] [comments]

    A question that probably no one can answer.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    You know those Valkyrie names that were written with what seemed like a more advanced set of runes? Probably from another realm.

    Where are those runes from? I was able to find and make out most of them, but I'm missing twelve.

    Still wondering, where are these runes from in norse myth or irl?(unless these advanced Valkyrie runes are made up, then I'm dumb)

    But to finish my question, how come those complex ones were used for the Valkyries but 90% of the rest are written in the simple elder futhark(alphabet if you will) and does anyone know if there's somewhere I could find the full list of these "letters".

    submitted by /u/ZunnySapphire7
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    First of all, I love this game so damn much (first playthrough btw). The combat is pure fun and the story is way too good. So I am at the part where I have to break 2 chains to turn the temple with the upside-down gate. I have decided to do the side quests before going to the "Realm of the giants" (dont know how to spell Jotunheim). So I was wondering if you guys have any advice on when to do the side quests and which ones to do specifically. Its okay if they are grind-y as I dont want to end this game just yet and want to be well equipped for the final boss fight. Any input would be appreciated. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Cameron2611
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok Theory.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Loki takes a huge part of Ragnarok. Thor Attacks Jormungandur or however the fuck its spelled. And Surtr attacks Asgard and Ragnarok begins or something like that. Atreus is Loki. But...will Atreus Cause Ragnarok after he Commits Patricide? If so will he have The Blades Of Chaos and The Leviathan Axe?

    submitted by /u/VaderIsStrongest
    [link] [comments]

    Will god of war be coming to PC?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I don't have a PlayStation, and obviously can't get one right now, so I'm wonder if Ragnarok will be coming to PC as well as ps5?

    submitted by /u/spooneater54
    [link] [comments]

    Soundtrack on the GoW PS4 theme?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me which soundtrack is played on the theme in which Kratos & Atreus are sitting in their boat? I'm unable to locate it in the official soundtrack album for some reason.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/b4sith
    [link] [comments]

    Facing a problem can anyone help?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Guys I have completed the game twice and have almost collected all the nornir chests but idk why since the time I have started new game plus my Spartan race isn't increasing even by searching for the leftover nornir chests I'm unable to find mead in it even though I have been only searching for mead(even tried by tracking the locations by Google and YT but no use 😞) can anyone help me on this ?

    submitted by /u/YashGoel02
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed Camera Angle

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Do you think there'll ever be a bit in one of the sequels where we go back to the fixed camera angle during gameplay?

    submitted by /u/Justin_Cruz19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel