• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    God of War | I don't even know what to say.

    God of War | I don't even know what to say.


    I don't even know what to say.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Buri's Storeroom (GMGOW, Fist/Shield, 1st playthrough)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    FINALLY MANAGED TO BEAT SIGRUN ON GMGOW NG+, This isn't flashy, or 0 damage - this is just 3 days raw grind trying to beat her. I've completed the game before but never on this difficulty! (Sorry for the pausing mid-way, my hands were getting sweaty haha) Feel very vindicated!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Thinking about getting into the newest game.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I've never played God of War, though I have a rudimentary understanding of the overall plot. My question is, would I be able to play this game as-is, without knowing much about Kratos except the fact that he's a raging demigod badass who murdered a bunch of gods in precious games?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/holylink718
    [link] [comments]

    Could some give me all the god of war games playable on ps3-ps4 in order

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    I am new to god of war and am trying to play all the games in chronological order have only played god of war 2018 so far

    submitted by /u/Full-Iron8265
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone use light arrows in battle?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    If so, why? I found the chain lightning to be way too piped up and the light arrows just weren't. Seeing if I just wasn't using them right or what

    submitted by /u/ribbitrabbs
    [link] [comments]

    Found this under a video comparing GoW to RE8 and wanted to hear some thoughts about it.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    What would Kratos look like if he had a set of hair on the top of his head.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    It is no secret that Kratos is bald because he shaves his head. But I wonder how Kratos looked like before he began to shave off his head hair. I've also never seen a photoshopped image or art depicting Kratos with hair.

    I wonder if he'd look kind of like or similar to his younger brother Deimos. Or perhaps he'd more likely resemble a older version of Atreus with hair.

    Or maybe Kratos would look like Jason Momoa 😂

    submitted by /u/Mr-Galoomba
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start a new game on GMGOW; any tips?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    As the title says, I want to try GMGOW for my YouTube channel. Any tips for someone that has only beaten normal mode, other than "learn to dodge and parry"?

    submitted by /u/VolantisMoon
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help on my gear

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm planning on getting the cursed mist set.I know it instantly gives you 3 slots per piece at base level.So I wanna know what the 9 best enchantments u guys can recommend me and the best talisman.Im a runic/strength/health player so recommend me base on that.

    submitted by /u/Pennywiseyy
    [link] [comments]

    If they're going to add more weapon variety in the next GOW, what mythical weapon would you like to see?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I'd definitely like to see Mjolnir, if you do get to kill Thor. I don't know if they would add any weapons prevalent in Greek mythology, but I've always thought Poseidon's trident would be pretty sweet too.

    submitted by /u/Jorkory
    [link] [comments]

    Did I fall off a mountain onto an armored dragon?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    This game is truly jaw dropping and so much fun. This is my first PlayStation and only my third game to play. So wild so far.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Blonde_
    [link] [comments]

    Could kraken be in the next god of war?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Technically the monster is from the norse mythology

    submitted by /u/Stasiu222
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Trophies for beating the 2018 game on Give Me God of War Mode or beating the Valkyries?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    I’m curious if it’s sheer coincidence but this scene from the movie “Hercules” made me think about the wine container that Kratos finds himself drawn on. Either way maybe it’s a nod towards it but if not it’s a funny find.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Who is that bird in helheim

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Who is that bird in helheim? Like, I expected to fight it but all we got to do is stare at it. Can someone explaine please

    submitted by /u/_mddx_
    [link] [comments]

    Bullshit. Anybody know how to fix?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel