• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    God of War | Most people hated them but I loved capturing the beauty of the Valkyries

    God of War | Most people hated them but I loved capturing the beauty of the Valkyries


    Most people hated them but I loved capturing the beauty of the Valkyries

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Playing at hardest difficulty first time. Stuck at this place I keep dying. Can I get some help on a strategy? Maybe I should just git gud aswell

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Booted up the game, started a conversation with Brok, and all the sudden I see Kratos doing this… Like, what?? Haha. I’ve done multiple playthroughs and have never seen this!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Dew it !

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Sigrun - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    My favorite Valkyrie! The last segment of her health bar tho is like two or three segments which I believe is deigned to make you drop you guard, go full attack mode and die!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Are the Valkyries more difficult in new game+? And the game as a whole?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    I've just finished the main story for the first time, never played GOW before, incredible game, but I'm looking at doing some completionist stuff, like grind for armour and kill the Valkyries, do Niflheim and muspheim.

    Basically what should I do in the game before going to new game +

    If I kill the valkyries now, I think I unlock Valkyrie armour, and if I kill them in new game + I get Zeus armour or something?

    So I'm guessing I should try to kill all valkyries before new game +

    submitted by /u/brooksjonx
    [link] [comments]

    I was watching a review video and I realised I've never seen THIS puzzle show here before so can someone tell me where this is?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Just thought I'd say this: God Of War saved my life.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    From 2014 to 2016 I had one of the darkest periods in my life. I'm not sure how much I want to share in this post, but it was a very chaotic, dark time for me. A lot of that darkness was lifted when I saw a copy of GOW Ascension on a Gamestop shelf. Putting that disc into my PS3 brought me so much relief, and I have loved this franchise ever since. I will support these games as long as they keep making them, and love seeing the community here. So yeah, just thought I'd say thank you Santa Monica Studio and Sony! :)

    submitted by /u/mjarbo
    [link] [comments]

    How to get these creates..? Pls..

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Saw this ad while browsing Reddit. Man, if Jason Momoa ever shaved his head he’d be an amazing Kratos.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Just finished God Of War 2018, I want to play the rest, what is the best order to play them in?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I really loved this game and have never played god of war before, I realise I've played things backwards going for the newest game first, but I suspect I'm far from the only person to do this.

    What I liked is that this game didn't give too much away about the previous games so I can still quite dark about the story as a whole, what is the best order to play them in? Chronological, as I think some games are prequel? Or is there a different suggested order.

    I think I can play them all on ps+

    submitted by /u/brooksjonx
    [link] [comments]

    I did it, I beat sigrun in my first playthrough on the give me god of war difficulty, just have a bit more to do for the plat

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Now that I see them together they look a lot alike

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    The Valkyrie Queen has a major flaw

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    So I am playing on Give me god of war on newgame plus. And she isnt like a Terrible boss design but it isnt good due to the fact she is pure RNG on what attack patterns she does. Which honestly would not be bad if it was not for TWO moves that are nearly one move. The Slam moves, One is super fast the other is super delayed. They should honestly never be in combo with eachother there should be a cooldown on the moves so they cant combo into eachother. I've had her start with the Fire ball into slam x2 then do the fast slam into another delayed slam into another fast slam. And vis versa, this is just poor design especially since you cannot double roll for the delayed slam cuz she will hit you during the cool down of your roll that is like .2 seconds. And the side step she can hit you with the fast slam if you do that. Like honestly this fight is kind of RNG due to that. EVERYTHING else is great about the fight. It would be an amazing fight if she didnt use BOTH of these slam moves in combo. Like she can literally do a slam attack like 10 times in a row if youre unlucky. Every other valkyrie and boss fight in this game I never really had an issue with. Just this one is frustrating as hell especially since she has like 4x the hp as all the other valkyries AND all their move sets, besides the summoning one.

    I appreciate the challenge, just not the luck involved with the slam attack. And Yes you can I guess dodge with a double roll on the delayed slam attack, but you have to do with the milla second she is lifting off into the air. So you need a godlike reaction time. And I already have a way above average reaction time due to the fact I can score a 70 ms reaction time on a reaction time test frequently and on average have a 145-170 ms reaction time.

    I feel like for this fight I need a constant stream of meth pumping into my brain XD.

    Edit: Also literally after I post this I started being about to double roll her delayed one..... I think I just didnt realize I was delaying my roll by just a slight amount. Still non the less, these two slam attacks is just wayyyy too much imo

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    Secret Pommel

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I can't get this pommel because I can't memorize the pattern. I need to keep looking at my phone to see what to do. Is there any other way to get it besides trying to remember it????

    submitted by /u/EveDaSavage
    [link] [comments]

    God of war pc stuck at 30 FPS

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    I can't find anything online related to this because im pretty sure streaming the game without ps4 is new. but anyways I can't change any graphic settings apart from motion blur. I'm getting headaches from playing. Usually 30 FPS isn't a problem but with this game in particular it's bad.

    submitted by /u/ChildChewer123
    [link] [comments]

    Level 1 GMGOW challenge

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, i was thinking why not do some kind of challenge that would buy some time while waiting for ragnarok. Why not ? This should be fun ! My requirements for this challenge are:

    • All weapons and runic attacks for Kratos and Atreus stay at level 1.
    • Kratos and atreus use base outfit.
    • All bosses (main and optional ones) will do with no damage taken and start from beginning (for example, some bosses has checkpoint when you fighting them, you die and you will continue with their remaining health).

    That's all i think, is the list above all good to go or need some more ? Let me know !

    submitted by /u/ThisFriendlyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel