• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    God of War | Proud of myself for not breaking a controller

    God of War | Proud of myself for not breaking a controller


    Proud of myself for not breaking a controller

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    My other post got way more attention than I thought so I figured I’d add a picture of the whole costume

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Ive looked every where but to no avail. Any help?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Neverending Story vibes

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    If Kratos from "God Of War 2018" had the attire from "God Of War III"

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Shouldn't Altas be way stronger than Cronos?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I've seen people claim that Cronos is a near-equal to or outright equal to Atlas in physical strength. However, I find this hard to believe. My reasoning being that Atlas in Chains of Olympus is chained to the Earth by Kratos, forced to hold it up with his raw strength. Compare that to Cronos, whose punishment after the Titanomachy was to wander the Desert of the Lost Souls with a mountain chained to his back. When you compare the two punishments, Atlas' required far more physical strength, keeping in mind that he not only had to support the world on this back, but also Cronos himself and the mountain that is chained on his back.

    Could someone perhaps clear this up for me if they are actually equals? Because just going by showings, Cronos experiences difficulty with the mountain on his back, whereas Atlas does not seem to struggle with holding up the entire Greek World.

    TL;DR: Atlas can hold up the entire world in his arms. In comparison, Cronos' torment is to wander the Desert of Lost Souls with a mountain chained to his back. Atlas comes off as far stronger, no?

    submitted by /u/MoronBeater
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    So I just finished god of war and wondering how to beat some of the valkireys. I've tried beating eir and I couldn't do it. I feel like I need better gear but I don't know. Any help or tips to do better?

    submitted by /u/Swhatley07
    [link] [comments]

    Balance in the game

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    First of all I absolutely love this game. But the one problem I encountered on my second playthrough.

    My first playthrough was a little bit weird: I didn't understand skills and ruinic attack system and I didn't pay attention that there're side quest exist at this game hence I was just rushing through the main ques with only the simplest attacks. That's why my second playthrough was like the first for normal people.

    My problem is that I'm quite overpowered. Yesterday I beat Modi and Magni and I was too easy: I used my runic attacks twice and that is all! I'm not going for the 100% but I finished all the side quests available and I explored most places I can reach I think. I'm playing on the normal difficulty(I wasn't able to finish even the first fight on hard)

    Have you encountered the same problem? Hope there will be no levels in the new gow. Auto leveling is the way to go in my opinion: your reward should be new skills/moves, not bigger damage number. Do you agree?

    submitted by /u/cyberplotva
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Kratos and Atreus statue at Santa Monica Studio open to the public?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Or do you need to be an insider/video game journalist? I'm surprised I couldn't find an answer to this but sorry if this has been asked before!

    submitted by /u/PocketRobinson
    [link] [comments]

    Blades of chaos power level restarts every year

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I think the blades of chaos power level restarts every year that would explain why the blades power level gone back to 0 in chains of olympus after we maxed them out in ascension same with gow1 after we max them out in chains of olympus.

    The god power ups for the blades in ascension probably worn off after the battle with the Furies same goes for the blades of athena's Thera's bane power up when kratos become that big red machine when he destroyed Thanatos the power up probably worn off.

    What happend to the blade of artemis and the blades of athena?

    submitted by /u/waiting_for_content
    [link] [comments]

    Just crafted the pauldrons, bracers, and waistguard of protection. Love this look and the color

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    HEY GUYS , I MADE A GOD OF WAR MAN OF STEEL STYLE TRAILER , HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Lore question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    In God of war 4 when kratos kills the gatekeeper and takes its heart why dous he look so emotionally distrot over doing it he's killed many other trolls on his journey so what's so special about this one

    submitted by /u/Far-Pirate-3896
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please tell me how I get to this chest? I have been running around in circles for a half hour now. This is in helheim

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    God of war: Ragnarok predictions

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I only recently finished the game and have been reading up on Norse mythology from a couple of different sources and these are my predictions for the next game: 1) Time skip: Since Loki and his children are supposed to play a big role in Ragnarok i think there's a possibility of a big time skip (The Thor scene we saw said that it was several years later). 2)Freeing Fenrir the wolf: Child of loki and supposed to be the end of Odin at Ragnarok and he was tied up by the gods out of fear at one point. 3) Meeting Hel, another child of Loki: Maybe kratos dies and Hel send him back to help Loki? 4) I'm sure we'll fight Thor in this game but I think we won't be the one who ends up killing him since he's much stronger than baldur, it'll probably be Jormungandr's venom somehow 5) Boss fight with Valkyrie-Freya, I don't think this one is in doubt

    submitted by /u/No-Improvement8256
    [link] [comments]

    God of war with abrahamic religion figures?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Boss equivalent from previous god of war games

    God -Odin/zeus Jesus-thor Moses-Ares Muhammed-Baldur/Posieden Devil-Hades Sampson-Hercules Noah, Joshua, discliples etc-other bosses

    It would probably be the most controversial game in history (especially if they try to depict muhammed but they could give him a mask lol)

    But controversy sells and i doubt people that play GOW are die hard religious

    submitted by /u/FailedMLGPro
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Kratos and Atreus going to Jotunheim

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I'm playing GoW for the first time and don't understand why they are trying to go here? I thought they wanted to take Arteus's mother's ashes to peak of the mountain, but I seem to have lost the plot after that.

    What is in the giants realm that they want to go there? Is this answered later in the story?

    submitted by /u/websap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel