• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    God of War | The leviathan axe stays up always.

    God of War | The leviathan axe stays up always.


    The leviathan axe stays up always.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Atreus themed tattoo. Thoughts?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Would you consider Kratos a good father?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    I'm interested to see other people's takes on this. I personally think that, at least towards the beginning of the game, he's a bad father, but over the course of the game he becomes a much better father. What's y'all's opinion? Why or why not would you consider him a good father?

    submitted by /u/ShyBiAndWantToDie
    [link] [comments]

    A Rather Touching Detail

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Playing through the game again (cause why not lol) and I noticed something interesting about the times Spartan Rage is triggered by the game.

    Here are all the times I can remember

    1. Baldur's first attack, telling Kratos he might try to get information out of whoever is hiding in the house

    2. When Atreus is kidnapped by Svartáljǫfurr

    3. When Modi comes to the Temple to get revenge for Magni's death, telling Atreus he'll be his new brother

    4. The third stage of the final Baldur fight

    Every time the game triggers Spartan Rage on its own, Atreus is in direct danger or being threatened; the fact that nothing makes Kratos more furious than someone coming after his son is really precious to me 😭

    submitted by /u/ICTheAlchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I open this chest?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    God of War in 60fps = pure bliss. Finally finished every game in the God of War franchise!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Kratos gives good advice to his son

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    If Kratos died in battle, would he be sent to Helheim, Valhalla, or Hades?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Those who die of old age or disease, and those not killed in battle, go to Helheim while those who die bravely on the battlefield go to Valhalla. So if Kratos dies while fighting, he should be sent to Valhalla, right? Would Odin allow him to enter?

    But Kratos is originally from Greek mythology, so there might be a possibility of him returning to Hades' underworld for the 4th time.

    submitted by /u/big-shaq-skrra
    [link] [comments]

    GOW Amazing Attention to Detail

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Brilliant Mark of the Dragon not working

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    So I freed the dragon and equipped the said enchantment, however it seems that even after I sprint for 3 seconds, I'm still vulnerable to any attacks. Anyone knows why?

    submitted by /u/goztrobo
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Lore and Legends VS. The Art of God of War

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    So I have not decided which one to get.

    I like to collect art books but i really love to read some lore, trivia and info. For those with one or two books, what are your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/robreras
    [link] [comments]

    Freja’s tattoo

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    i wanted to get left freja's arm tattooed on my arm but i didn't find any clear pictures of the whole tattooed arm so if anyone could help me i would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/killmonger_50
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Ragnarok

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Is Ragnarok gonne come at the end of this year? Or next year because a friend told this year, but this subreddit's banner says next year so which one is it?

    submitted by /u/NefariousnessBusy402
    [link] [comments]

    I've beaten Valkyries blindfolded, one-handed and with one finger on my channel but I don't get a lot of views so I'm going to start making trailers like this too see if it just catches people's attention more! Any advice would be really appreciated!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Best armor in NG+ ?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    I really don't feel like spending the rest of my life grinding for Ivaldi' Deadly mist armor, so what's the best set that I can get in new game plus ?

    submitted by /u/MoniTheThatMan
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos vs Thor...Who will Win?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Throughout God of War, we are given a lot of hints at Thor's power and reputation, and the fact that Kratos has killed not only Thor's sons Magni and Modi (killed by Atreus) but also his brother Baldur, makes me think that a showdown between the two in a future game is inevitable. I know that we basically have nothing to judge off of, so any prediction will be pure speculation. In spite of that, perhaps judging by the direction that the next games are going, who do you think will be written to win in their fight? Kratos (and boy) or Thor?

    submitted by /u/MoronBeater
    [link] [comments]

    Mondo GOW variant, in stock!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I'm Blessed

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    GOW camera/settings

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    tried Gow for the first time a few days ago(have played the trilogy before) since it is on ps now.

    got a headache, and tired eyes after a while, but since it was late at night, I thought I was just getting tired and ready for bed.

    tried again today, and within 10min, I'm starting to feel a headache on the way and my eyes are getting tired.

    as soon as I leave the main game, even to home screen I notice a difference straight away.

    Are there any settings/other things to change, to make the game less straining on the eyes?

    it is a fun game, but have no intention of playing a 40-50 hour? game if i constantly get a headache playing it.

    submitted by /u/unitedfan1878
    [link] [comments]

    Olrun

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Any tips to beat this valkyrie? I know her movements but the camera lock really suck in this game

    submitted by /u/djarumblacc
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get over Kratos being a bad father? (Due to my own experiences with a bad father.)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I just started the game, thanks to the ps+ collection on ps5, and i've heard that this game is amazing!

    And i'm sure it is, it looks beautiful! The combat so far is pretty satisfying, and it runs really well!

    The only problem is: Kratos' actions towards his son make me feel really uncomfortable. Very shouty, loses his temper quickly, etc. It reminds me of my own history with my abusive father, and leaves a weird feeling in my stomach.

    I know, he's a spartan, they were known for being agressive, and, please don't call me sensitive for this, but i'm not sure if i should continue.

    The game is amazing, no criticisms there, but does Kratos get better towards his son? Am i just being a pussy, and should push forwards?

    Does Kratos keep calling his son "Boy" instead of Atreus all game, and his temper? Or does it change?

    Edit: Why'd i get downvoted? :( what did i do wrong? I just wanted to ask a question.

    submitted by /u/NenDalte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel