• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    God of War | GoW 2018 has impacted me more than any game ever has, and I'm not sure it's a good thing.

    God of War | GoW 2018 has impacted me more than any game ever has, and I'm not sure it's a good thing.


    GoW 2018 has impacted me more than any game ever has, and I'm not sure it's a good thing.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    So long story short(ish), I was a pretty massive piece of shit in my younger years. Nothing too severe, mostly petty assault/theft, but I've done a lot I'm not proud of.

    I now have a 14 year old son (and 2 daughters), and while he's a very good kid I still see some hints of him struggling with some of the same mental issues I had at his age, namely with his anger (which doesn't show up often, and never severe, but eerily similar). I help him as best I can (currently looking into therapy now that the pandemic has relaxed), but never mustered the courage to tell him exactly why I tell him I understand how he's feeling.

    The story of Kratos trying to help Atreus while still shield him from Kratos' past... It was almost too much at times.

    Then the scene where Atreus sees the ghosts of the past, where Kratos' brutally murdered Zeus... It was like watching my worst fear come to life.

    Such a great game, and hit home for me far more than I ever thought a game based on Norse mythology could.

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    So this came in the mail today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    I have a question guys - I want a platinum run on this game but I got the odins Ravens left only, is there any location where I can't go back too? Cause if I can't i will start another run

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Finally beat God of War today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    What's the best way to beat this fight I'm stuck on it

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    My first ever Platinum in the PlayStation platform.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Ok can’t we all agree ascensions poster image was fire and makes for a great wallpaper ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Posted my fight with Magni and Modi the other day and was not expecting it to get that many likes lol. Here's how I fight against Eir, one of the Valkyries. I guess I'll go ahead and post my fight with Sigrun whenever i defeat all of them because why not (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Classic Kratos Remake :D

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Why are the Giants in Jötunheim so big?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Earlier on in the game, Atreus tells Kratos that Giants aren't necessarily big - they are just called Giants and are a normal species such as Elves or mortals. But when we visit the 'Giants Fingers' at the end, we see a scattering of dead Giants who are huge. Does anybody know why this is?

    (I tried to attach and image of the Giants however it won't allow me with text)

    submitted by /u/Scared_Lecture_5239
    [link] [comments]

    Thor’s POV

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I love to hear Mimir telling the stories of Odin and Thor. I love the storytelling so much that I would be super happy if they somehow (and with a proper execution) added Thor's stories from his eyes. Destroying Giants, helping Odin kill the builder who tricked him, hearing the news how his son got murdered and then attacking his own child. He sounds like a ruthless God just from the stories and I would love to see that aggression being shown to us. It would be like Kratos' mirror image of who he could have end up as.

    submitted by /u/Spicyytamale
    [link] [comments]

    Forbidden wastes (3 pics)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    My favorite moment of the game⚔️

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Tips for Niflheim Ancient/Wulver realm tear?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello I am trying to get some strategies and tips for the Niflheim realm tear with the Ice Ancient and the Wulvers. Luckily I completed the realm tear with the 3 revenants with not too much of an issue thanks to a combo of Atreus' shock arrows and Hyperion Grapple to take the summoner out quickly. I am having trouble with the realm tear with the respawning Wulvers and Ice Ancient. Is there a particular focus I should have to make it easier? Do the Wulvers stop respawning once you defeat the Ice Ancient? I am playing on "Give Me A Challenge" difficulty. Any tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Kingbastek86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel