• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    God of War | Infinite Realm Shift.... Credit : youtube.com/SMVR

    God of War | Infinite Realm Shift.... Credit : youtube.com/SMVR


    Infinite Realm Shift.... Credit : youtube.com/SMVR

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I could spend hours admiring the breathtaking scenery of this game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I just noticed how Yggdrasil looks different in Alfheim based on who has control of the Light

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    definitely one of the best games ever

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I just realized some of the movements in the game look like a cameraman running while filming the actions, amazing!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    God of war ragnarok look great!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    My mimir tattoo I got the other day!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    What Kratos really found on tyr’s vault

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    help! I’m playing it on psnow, and it doesn’t let me go past the tutorial

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Found this old clip I recorded and I thought I'd share

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Sigrun vs New Exploit GMGoW+

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Just beat god of war for the first time

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    After playing on give me god of war and getting the platinum trophy I decided it was time to finally rest. That teaser they pulled for Thor has got me hyped I haven't touched any of the other games but I plan on tackling those next.

    submitted by /u/voiume
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Atreus

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    After Atreus kills Magni (or Moldu idk which one was) he gets the disease and Kratos goes to Helheim. And in Midgard the weather changes to this storm but I don't really know why. Does that have anything to do with Loki's identity? Or why the storm?

    submitted by /u/lpyax00
    [link] [comments]

    I did it... After 27 hours of working and sweating I finally reached the point where I can be proud and say that I defeated the 9 valkyries!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Will Kratos die in the Nordic series of God of War

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I just recently finished God of War and noticed the mural that are shown at the end of the game that depicts the events of the main game, but it's the covered section of the mural that looks like a depiction of Kratos dying. He's laying on his back, looking like his head is propped up by Atreus, with Atreus looking like he's kneeling, and what appears to be a snake or other serpentine creature, possibly coming out of Atreus' mouth. The end of the mural shows just Atreus walking.

    With that in mind, it seems like they're foreshadowing the death of Kratos, but Atreus will survive. How likely do you feel this is to happen? If it does happen, do you think it will occur in Ragnarok or in a third game of the series? Also, who do you think is the best candidate for killing Kratos: Frigga, Thor, Odin, or Surtr?

    submitted by /u/Dobby1988
    [link] [comments]

    The newly discovered glitch is insane...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Playing in GMGOW+ is so satisfying!!!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I tried playing GMGOW+ after normal+ and got my ass handed to me. But now after playing challenge+ and getting used to patient fighting, I started playing GMGOW+ today.

    I've got to say, the beginning fight with Baldur was much more satisfying than many valkyries in the challenge+ level. Reactions have to be so much faster and the fight felt more real rather than the boss hitting me once and then just standing there for 5 minutes to get hit.

    submitted by /u/dhrubanka1
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War Game Evolution 2005 - 2021

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Kratos other offspring's

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    What if aphrodite had a child after GOW III which belongs to kratos? He/she might a adult by now and any other thoughts? cause i think the mortals who all slept with kratos might have died after the chaos.

    submitted by /u/OppaiLuv1
    [link] [comments]

    Witch's cave push block bug

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Hey, so my dumbass pushed the block that you're apparently supposed to push into the water in front of the entrance. I made it to the part where you get the blades and get Atreus back, but the block hasn't reset abck to it's original position like before. Though I haven't finished that main story, will it possibly reset after I finish it?

    Note: I have thought about starting over on new game plus to get all the Valkyries, but I'm afraid that there's items in there I won't be able to get in a ng+ playthrough

    submitted by /u/Gogetaiscanon432
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel