• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    God of War | Lvl 10 ARES build🔥🔥🔥

    God of War | Lvl 10 ARES build������


    Lvl 10 ARES build������

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    “Baldur is blessed with invulnerability to all threats, physical or magical”

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I made a God of War trailer

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Sigrun defeated on GMGOW+. For anyone tired of seeing Zues armor gameplay

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    "I'm the f***ing God of War!"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Yes, very good. As a God I can say that I am proud of y'all.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Sigrun in 16 Seconds | NG+ GMGoW

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Hi there

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    “You wold not listen”

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Got this little guy today

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    This is incredible!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Now onto to GMGOW Zeus only

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    What's more dangerous a fully enraged Kratos or a focused Kratos?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Magni and Modi

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I am just now realizing that Magni and Modi is voices by Nolan North and Troy Baker, Uncharted Gang where you at?

    submitted by /u/BlackIronMaN2213
    [link] [comments]

    Joined the Platinum Trophy club...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Stats after Dew runnin!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    As amazing as GOW 2018 is, what are some of the things about the game you did not like? (Minor/Major)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    There's no question that GOW 2018 is one of the BEST. The story absolutely pulls you in beautifully with the game score and is assisted perfectly with no camera cuts. Even though you are playing as Kratos, it feels like you are there with him and Atreus the entire game.

    Surprisingly, I couldn't really find anything that bothered me about the game. Maybe this is a result of seeing the studios' documentary a few times. I could definitely see the correlation with what they had to work with and how it was reflected in the game but not enough to bother me all really.

    What are some things you didn't like about the game?

    submitted by /u/ib770
    [link] [comments]

    Conan the adventurer gives off the same vibe as Kratos, change my mind. (Listen to the theme song) https://youtu.be/IdIpSg1ZAGI

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Ares' size

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I don't understand how Ares' size works. In GoW1, I assumed all Olympian gods were giant in size so it was why Ares was tall. In GoW2, we see Kratos and Zeus changing size at will so it was probably just a god power or something. In ghost of Sparta, we see Ares at human size so it starts to make sense. But then in GoW3, nothing makes sense anymore. Ares's corpse is still giant, while Persephone's is normal sized. Hephaestus is giant while Aphrodite, and Poseidon are normal sized. Hades is huge, but Hermes is normal sized. How does that work ? The only thing Ares and Hephaestus have in common is that they are both legitimate sons to Zeus and Hera. Is that it ? Maybe it's just a plothole and I'm looking too much into it but I'm curious what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/M1nd0verM4tter8400
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still ang glitches/farming methods for Hacksilver?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Hello Everybody, I finished my first playthrough not so long ago. I got all the gear thats gonna help me complete the New Game+. So I did some Maths, and my goal for this playthrough is to get the Zeus Armour, and the Cod of War Armour. And for that, I will need 901.500 Havksilver for the Zeus, and 1.090.000Hacksilver for the Cod of War.

    Now, that is quite A LOT, im not even gonna mention the 192 and 128 Skap Slag needed.

    My question is, are there any glitches for these ressources? Since I don't believe I will be able to spend that much time only to get two armour sets. I understand that in this Post I seem kind of lazy, but those are my goals, and I dont have much time because of my kids and work etc… If there is even a farming method, I would appreaciate it. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Boys_Daddy_Of_War
    [link] [comments]

    No Trophy after releasing all the dragons.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Hi Guys. So I have freed all the 3 dragons and yet not received the trophy, 'Dangerous Skies'. THough while playing it the notification did popped up, but when I am checking the trophies, it has not been updated. How is this possible?..

    submitted by /u/vashishthasaptrishi
    [link] [comments]

    Now fuck this bitch, i need help making a build better than mine, i want to focus on vitality, strength, and defense, any good armor combinations?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel