• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    God of War | Playing this some more on PS5, 60fps is transformative. Finally killed this guy

    God of War | Playing this some more on PS5, 60fps is transformative. Finally killed this guy


    Playing this some more on PS5, 60fps is transformative. Finally killed this guy

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Atreus Eyes when he call the world serpent

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Not my GOW art but thought it was cool.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Say hello to the new addition to the family kitten Atreus

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    2 years later… back to business in Give Me God Of War difficulty

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I've lost count of how many times I've 100 per cent-ed GMGOW. It's the only game I can just always come back to. So ready for Ragnarok.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Fr Tho Baldur is right

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I little reductive but still.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    **Spoilers** Foreshadowing Ragnarok In Jotunheim.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Destroying Sigrun - RECORD SPEEDS - No Zeus Armor - NG+ GMGOW - Glowing Gem of Nine

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    The Blades of Chaos trick?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Hello everybody! I am pretty new to the game, I have beaten all the Valkyries and I'm about to start New Game+. Im setting some goals or myself (the items I want to get) so, in all those clips where people beat Sigrun using Zeus armour, there is a part where they activate some ability, and their melee damage with the Blades of Chaos do so much damage. Visually, it looks as if they are stabbing Sigrun and not hitting her with the chains. So I wondered how do I do this, when they show their equipment, I looked up every runic attack they used, and it wasn't that. So I am very confused what allows them to be able to do that attack, and how do I get it. I know this was a pretty shitti explanation but I have no idea how to describe it other than visually. Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/Boys_Daddy_Of_War
    [link] [comments]

    What to sell in ng+

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Svartalfheim steel and aegirs gold... Should i sell them all or hold onto some? What about epic and legendary resources?

    submitted by /u/pronefroz
    [link] [comments]

    made a fanart of Baldur Stranger (inspired from the concept btw) galleyartist is my actual username in other socials also, enjoyed making it btw

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting PS Now on PC

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Anyone have experience playing God Of War through PlayStation now on PC? How was it? How well did it play? What internet speed would I need? And what resolution will it play at? 60fps or is it locked at 30fps? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CJnella91
    [link] [comments]

    What else is left undiscovered? Is it because I’m still on my first play through? [Help Request] [Spoiler]

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    So I went straight to GMGOW

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    So basically after seeing hundreds of Norse mythology tiktok's I finally decided to buy God of War and see some of the gods up close and find out more about the legendary Kratos.(First time playing and GOW title btw). Nothing to extreme right? Wrong. As I chose my difficulty I realized that I have nothing else to do all summer and will probably be stuck at home in quarantine again so I chose the hardest difficulty thinking it wouldn't be that hard. Boy was I wrong. I was stuck on the first fight, not boss fight, but fight against those draugrs at the start of the game for around 30 minutes. I realized at that point I had made a terrible mistake. Now, you're probably wondering why didn't I just restart the game and change the difficulty since it had barely started. In my mind I figured the game would be easier now that I had the combat sorted out. I was wrong, again. As I progressed I found myself stuck on the same fight over and over again just dealing with the pain of having to play an entire new game on its hardest difficulty until I reached my breaking point. You may be thinking I lost my sanity during a boss fight but no, it was just another normal encounter with some dark elves.(which btw are still my least favorite mob/species etc you wanna call it). I took a break for a few days and came back to fight the most annoying boss fight I think ever, the dark elf king. It had to be at least 4 hours until I finally killed that SOB but I did it and boy was I relieved. After that point the game wasn't terribly hard until I fought my first Valkyrie (still waiting to muster up the strength to beat or even attempt to beat the other ones) and realized that they were going to be annoying to defeat as well. However, The hardest difficulty may have been a blessing in disguise. It taught me many things, to control my anger, to keep it locked inside of me just waiting for it to build up and reach a breaking point, (as if there was a bar that would fill up every time I got mad) and most importantly, releasing that anger into anything and everything in my path when pressing my thumbs down onto my palms. All in all, I enjoyed this game and it has made me want to learn so much more about the amazing story of Kratos, Ghost of Sparta, The God of War.

    submitted by /u/SignificanceCute9639
    [link] [comments]

    Don't fuck with the Ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel