• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    God of War | I’ve animated the Fallen God comic cover

    God of War | I’ve animated the Fallen God comic cover


    I’ve animated the Fallen God comic cover

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    We've been doing different games every month. Here's our take on GOW's Boi!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Baby Olrun wishes she didn't wake up

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Why do some of you want Kratos to be like in the Greek saga?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I've been in this subreddit for more than a year now, and from time to time I see people in the comments hoping that in the next game: "Atreus will die, thus Kratos goes crazy" or "Kratos will slaughter the Norse gods in the next game, then the Egyptians".

    My question is: why do some of you want Kratos to be like this again?

    I only played GoW 2018, but before that I watched playthroughs of the three main game and I know the story of the other games as well. I know what Kratos did, and how he did it, and even though it was cool, as someone who only experienced the last game from the first hand, I hope Kratos won't permanently change back to his younger rage filled "form".

    It seems to me that some of you old players don't want to accept that Kratos is a changed man (god) now. He regrets his past decisions and actions, and I think he would not lash out at the Norse gods.

    Obviously I don't know what the Greek saga Kratos means to you, and I wrote this post because I'm curious, and not to hate on anyone or their opinion.

    submitted by /u/Don_Dumbledore
    [link] [comments]

    Got my platinum just before credits rolled in my first playthrough!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I’m looking to get a tattoo that has both the leviathan axe and blades of chaos kind of wrapped together. I found only these 3 for ideas on Google and wanted to know if anyone had anymore links or photos for inspiration?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Did you ever realise that the Omega symbol in the trailer resembles the world serpent?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    He may have boi, but his wife and daughter?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    God of War (by GAMZA)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Why Zeus betrayed Kratos - explained

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    (sorry for bad english, it's not my native language)

    There are a lot of reasons for Zeus to have done that and here's the list of the reasons:

    1-In God of war chains of Olympus kratos had killed persepheone with made Hades get some hate for Kratos

    2-In God of war 1: Kratos killed Ares which made him know as the God slayer, and by opening Pandora's box he had infected the Gods by making them worse

    3-In Ghost of Sparta Kratos destroyed Atlantis with gave Poseidon hate for him, he spoke with Zeus as the gravedigger and told Zeus that he cared little for the Gods and he had not asked fot the throne of Ares, he killed another God (Thanatos) and with the death of Deimos who was suspected to be the marked warrior, Kratos was the only option left to be it and at the end of the game he said "The gods will pay for this" and Zeus probabilly heard that.

    At Gow 2 Kratos was ignored by the other Gods. Poseidon because of the destruction of Atlantis, Hades because of Persepheone's death and of course Zeus who was planning to kill him or make him his servant without breaking his own rule of Gods not being allowed to sent war to other Gods

    And other than that Zeus though that the way he killed his father Cronos, Kratos would do the same to him.

    At that point, there was no Doubt about Kratos being the marked warrior.

    (If i missed something please talk about it in the comments, thanks for reading bye)

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    Freya has always had a necklace that says Baldr, am I the only one who just noticed?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Thought this needed to be here.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    The Last Act of Cooperation Between Realms....

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Epic fail on my first ever playthrough on God of War! I am enjoying this game so far.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    My first clear of Sigrun on Give Me God of War difficulty. SPOILER for the end of the Valkyrie questline.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    ragnarok doesnt stand a chance against family

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Diving in to GoW 2018 tonight without knowing anything about it, any tips for enhancing the experience?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Being a recent playstation adopter after spending most of my life on PC and Nintendo consoles I have prioritized getting in to the GoW series after hearing all the praise for God of War 2018.

    I have just finished GoW 1-3 and thoroughly enjoyed them and will start GoW 2018 tonight. As I understand it this game is a new spin on the series and I wonder if there is any advice I can get from this community on how to get the best experience going through it?

    Just to make it extra clear I would very much like to avoid any major spoilers. Thanks in advance for any input! :)

    submitted by /u/Mufflarn
    [link] [comments]

    Would guys from berserk stand a chance against Kratos?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Been debating with a buddy. I don't think he'd stand a chance in hell, Keaton is just too strong

    But with the berserker armor how would the boy do?

    submitted by /u/ArmadilloTechnical96
    [link] [comments]

    Loki is the hope of the Giants

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    A lot of people have been viewing the reveal that Atreus is loki as a negative due to our negative views of Loki through popular media but i have a different take on the reveal which is the title of this post.

    As we can see the God of War games seeks to deconstruct the Norse view of the Aesir Gods. Whereas the Aesir Gods were brave warmongers much like the Vikings themselves (don't quote me in this I'm not a historian) who killed the trickster giants and were tricked and killed by the evil giant Loki, GOW turns that around their head by presenting the Aesir as cruel Gods who killed entire species and were war mongering. We see this in Mjolnir which in Norse Mythology is a great weapon but in GOW is looked upon with scorn as a weapon of mass destruction.

    My theory is that Loki in this game is the hope of the Giants. Our view of Loki being evil is from Norse Mythology which in this game is presented as Aesir propaganda. It could be that our view of Atreus being evil is wrong and that Loki will be the unifying force that brings all races together against the Aesir threat rather than an evil twisted giant that we all associate him to be. What are your thoughts on my theory? The reason for this title was because of the sad melancholy I felt in Jotunheim and as soon as Atreus was revealed as Loki I immediately thought that Loki and Kratos were the hope of the Giants who has been forced into Jotunheim by the violent Aesir.

    submitted by /u/doucheiusmaximus
    [link] [comments]

    You die and are sent to Hell, but you get a choice of which one you go to. Which Hell would you choose

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Hades: Hot, lava filled, physical torture of the body.

    Helheim: Blistering cold, no clothes to keep warm, emotional/mental torture of visions.

    submitted by /u/abejaved
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wonder if Kratos actually knew Aseop

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    After playthrough the game a second time I am starting to wonder if Kratos actually knew Aseop as a child

    submitted by /u/Masterlea93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel