• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    God of War | Does ring a bell

    God of War | Does ring a bell


    Does ring a bell

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Dom of War

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    クレイトスと巨像 (by タダノなつ) [Shadow of the Colossus]

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Man I’ve been missing out!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Bought GOW last week (my first ever GOW game) and I finished it yesterday. I was so salty when it won game of the year and RDR2 didn't but now I understand.

    The game is absolutely brilliant cause it was easy for newbies like me to pick up on the story. I was playing as Kratos, but was clueless like Atreus and learns about Kratos' history as the story progressed. 10/10 game. Im ready for Ragnarok. And please let us keep Mimir in Ragnarok, he was a super entertaining guy for info dumps.

    submitted by /u/H-Adam
    [link] [comments]

    I am the one who knocks. ��️

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    First fanart

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    This is so true

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Brok & Sindri

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    God of War is coming to PlayStation Now on PC today | PC Gamer

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I think this game may be flawless in my eyes.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    I've beaten this game a few times. First in 2019, then a few times in 2020, and starting my first full playthrough in 2021. I had trouble understanding why I kept coming back to it, even though I knew it was a great game. But now, playing through it this time, I can't find a single flaw thus far. If I had to choose one particular thing, it's just that there's no content I havent finished. I love this game to such a point that I may be blinded to other potential flaws, but im happy if that's the only thing I can find to be picky about.

    submitted by /u/Kaitivere
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 3

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I already beat GoW 4 twice now but I've never played any of the games that came before. I have watched a compilation of all the cutscenes but I was still wondering if its still fun to buy and play GoW 3? I'm asking because I already know the story but wanna know if its different to really play the game.

    submitted by /u/TallGiant_
    [link] [comments]

    should I get the platinum trophy for god of war?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    ive already beat the game and I'm 30% on the trophies, I'm wondering if it's worth the time and effort and if it's fun and opens more lore and story telling

    submitted by /u/senorito_waves
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat GoW on PS5

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Hot damn. I've been really missing out on this series all these years. It was so much fun. Just the right ability to level up, complete side quests, difficulty of monsters and puzzles. Plus I loved have permanent companions, the father son story and it was all so well written. Falling off a cliff onto a dragon? Yes, please. This and CONTROL have made my top games list. What GoW should I play on the PS5 next?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Blonde_
    [link] [comments]

    Can you bring Atreus to Freya before the 2nd Modi fight?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I remember Mimir was saying something like we should bring him to freya when he started coughing.

    submitted by /u/Eyesbear
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t believe I never thought about this!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    While acting as translator for Jormungandr Mimir tells Kratos and Atreus that he "knows the pain of their loss" I've always overlooked this detail but it's very telling considering their relation to the big snake. It's more than likely that Jormungandr is talking about a major character who is within their inner circle, either someone we the players have already been introduced to or will be introduced to and will play a major role.

    Since SSM is known for foreshadowing and hiding things in plain sight, It seems like some kind of hint for the future of the series. It could literally be anyone he's referring to, even Kratos or Atreus.

    submitted by /u/CaptainCozmic
    [link] [comments]

    Side Quest Dialogue after finishing the main Story is too annoying!!!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Holy shit! The Reaver backstabber, Atreus wont shut up about how he cannot believe a son could kill their

    father... despite in the main story obviously finding out that Kratos killed his...

    It is so deflating, im trying to enjoy the post story game, but it is hard

    submitted by /u/maxABC
    [link] [comments]

    GOW Ps4 and my theory as to why it didn't grab me

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I've not played any of the older games. Kratos means nothing to me so most of his behaviour falls flat. I finished the game few months back and i enjoyed it but that masterpiece tag it has was nowhere to be seen for me.

    I don't mean to hate on this but for a new comer like me it seems like a game that very heavily borrows or even ripped off alot from Last of us without making me care for any of the characters like last of us did in the slightest.

    Idk maybe my expectations were too high or the media made it seem like this was some crazy nuanced story but it's very bare bones at best. A huge part of this game's appeal is kratos and by all means there's nothing wrong with that but if you take that out it's your average linear experience. I wanna just bring up uncharted 4 cause it really works even if you haven't played the old games. I don't mean to hate but that's what i feel and thought should share it.

    The serpant is fantastic and that ending identity/ name reveal was crazy. I'll probably appreciate the sequel much more.

    Edit- Rip off is a strong word i was leaning more towards inspiration so i do apologise.

    submitted by /u/FloydP24116
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel