• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    God of War | What forgetting Leviathan Axe is a thing does to a mfer

    God of War | What forgetting Leviathan Axe is a thing does to a mfer


    What forgetting Leviathan Axe is a thing does to a mfer

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Useless mace!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Robert Craighead, the voice actor of Brok has made this tattoo on his chest to celebrate his charachter! "Paying homage to my character who is so close to my heart!" - Twitter @robert craighead

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    God Of War - Ragnarok Silhouette Concept Art made by me.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Hi, any name ideas for this "God-Like" *wink* team ?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    "God of War" by ArtStation user Emanuele Parascandolo.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    God of War Inspired Fanart

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    God Of War was so good i can't pick up any other games

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I just got a PS5 and got to play God Of War for the first time, i played it for free with PS Plus. I was blown away by it, i'm gonna 100% it then do a 2nd walk through it was that good. Ive then watched a bunch of content of God Of War on youtube like the 2 hour long documentary etc.. jesus christ this game brong the motherload.. It's crazy how this game existed all along while i've been in search for good games. I come from PC and the PS5 was worth it just for God Of War. I probably sound like a fanboy but this game was just that good.. i message behind the game hit home also.

    Now here's my clown ass paying £60 Spiderman and not enjoying it while i played that masterpiece for free.. i feel like its such a step down from god of war but they are two complete different games and it could just not be for me.

    Anyway sorry for rambling.. but i'm now on the train for Ragnarok. That seems like the motherload of all games right now. Can't fucking wait!

    submitted by /u/KienIsCool
    [link] [comments]

    This game was something else

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Anyone like the GOW version of Loki (Atreus) Family Bloodline?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I really like that Loki (Atreus) Family Bloodline are related to the Greek Pantheon/Primordials because of Kratos, much better than the norse mythology version.

    like Ouranos being Atreus great-great grandfather or Atreus childrens (Jormungandr, Fenrir, Skoll and Hati) are related to Cronos and Zeus being Loki Grandfather.

    It just seem badass that GOW combine Loki Norse Mythology Bloodline with the Greek Pantheon, like how it explained how Jormu, Fenrir, Skoll and Hati are big because of it inherit from Kronos.

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Page643
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos meeting his Grandson really replicate of his meeting with his Grandfather with birds in the background (and Harpies for Kronos)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Will my GOW 4 be playable with no internet connection. BTW I'm on PS4

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I was wondering that because half of the city doesn't have internet because of an accident and I was wondering that.

    submitted by /u/Yugalaxi
    [link] [comments]

    How powerful was Athena?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I think it's kind of a shame that we never really saw her fighting anyone.

    Irl myths (if my memory serves me right), she was above Ares, both tactfully and physically (combat).

    She did made Kratos a God and it was implied she can take away his powers and make him mortal again.

    Presumably, her power set is probably similar to that of Ares.

    Is there any novel or guidebook where it describes how powerful Athena was compared to other deities Kratos fought?

    submitted by /u/GodThorOdinson
    [link] [comments]

    Close-up of my valkyrie Geirdriful cosplay (taken and edit by Jeroen Weimar)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    What moments in god of war4 should I record/screenshot or whatever?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    This probably isn't in the rules of this sub but since ps gives records for achievement are there any moments I should record to save if they don't have an achievement? I've saw the end and that as I was spoiled before getting a ps thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Shalom
    [link] [comments]

    Is that freya

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Revisiting Sigrun GMGOW+ in 2021

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Never played god of war before, I have the God of War 2018 game but I also have PlayStation now so can play the previous titles, should I play them before or just go straight in to god of war 2018

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Title says it all really, just looking if I should go straight in or play the previous games as they are on ps now, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScottBM1998
    [link] [comments]

    God of War inspired War Hammer I've been working on for a while. Based on Sköll and Hati. Feedback welcome! More images on my portfolio, link is in the post. I was told I should post it here, hope you like it!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Only OGs will know this

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Remember when Atreus' name was Charlie? Good times.

    submitted by /u/PlatinumDL
    [link] [comments]

    I like god of war 3 more than 4

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    This might be an unpopular opinion but personally I like god of war 3 more than god of war 4 I still enjoy god of war 4 but I like the less open ended more hack n slash nature of god of war 3

    submitted by /u/johdd435
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel