• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    God of War | happy fathers day!

    God of War | happy fathers day!


    happy fathers day!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Just finished my exams and just starting my third valkyrie fight, i don't know if I need to be happy or scared

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    If somebody already posted posted I apologize but I found it on IFUNNY and thought it was hilarious

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Here are 9 illustrations in chronological order :) Your support makes me draw all the time, thank you!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    FINALLY ARRIVED

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    my friend sent me this about the time he tried to beat hades in 3 on the hardest difficulty

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    where god of war may go in future? (Rant)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Over the last 3 years I've seen so many theories and speculations about where the games may go in future.

    Everyone has been "oh the next game should be in Egypt" or other mythologies, I've seen japan and Indian mentioned a lot to. What is the hurry to leave Scandinavia, the land of the Norse gods? I remember reading something Cory Barlog said, it was that "the second chapter of Kratos's journey will span 5 games" or something along those lines, my personal theory is that those games will solely be based in Norse mythology, and why wouldn't it? The first like 7 games where all in Greece and no one was complaining about going somewhere new. Here's an idea guys lets just enjoy the Norse setting while we have it, I'm sure Santa Monica know what they're doing and no matter what they make we are going to like.

    And to those people who are always saying the next game will be Egypt, I don't personally think it will be, and if they do change to a new setting I don't think it will be anytime soon, as I previously mentioned, lets just enjoy Norse. This next part may be a tad bit hypocritical but my theory as to where it could go next if they do change in the future would be north America. With the original games taking place in around 500BC with the reboot taking place around 1000 years later in around 500AD, several centuries later the Vikings would discover America so in my mind it makes sense. As for the Egypt theory, by the time the new game is set, around 500AD ancient Egypt had already come and gone so that is kind of off the table in my mind. However there is a theory that kratos travelled back in time and became Tyr journeying the world and all its cultures if this does happen then its possible kratos could maybe visit Egypt in its prime. but if not, which I personally don't think it will be, it is still off the table.

    submitted by /u/Shot_Baker998
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 2018: Is it silly playing on Normal difficulty?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Today I started playing the game and I picked Give Me A Challenge difficulty. I never played any GoW game by the way.

    I was able to beat the first boss (the big guy with a big stone). But after that I felt like difficulty was more frustrating than fun for me. I feel if I keep trying I would beat the game eventually but it could be frustrating. So I turned down to Normal.

    My friend who's a tryhard gamer asked me which mode I was playing on and I told him, then he laughed at me for picking Normal. He said "come on man, how come a Souls veteran plays this game on Normal? You can do better than that". This is not the first time he tells me this, he kinda "taunts" me on every game. I wonder if most GoW players play on hardest mode? Is Normal recommended?

    submitted by /u/i-have-a-gud-dog
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re the God of War, but your shoulder hurty

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Will Mimir remain conscious indefinitely, or will he eventually decompose?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    In the end of the game Mimir makes the comment "last thing you need is a decomposing head ruining the moment," so does this mean that Freya's spell will wear off? Or will his head naturally decompose as normal? He states that he is technically still dead, just reanimated, so what does that mean for his lifespan?

    submitted by /u/willfire035
    [link] [comments]

    Well, this is just a theory but..

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    after Kratos killed all the gods in the Greek world and after Hope was released in to that world and it is known that Greece is recovering and Mortals repairing it without the Greek Gods.. if the surviving Mortals didn't know what Kratos did.. Greece stopped worshipping and believing in gods in the 9th century in real life maybe the surviving mortals made the story about what happens when you stop worshipping the gods, they all disappear when you don't believe in them anymore. Or the fact that maybe Kratos killed the Greek Gods in the 9th Century. But this is just a theory and maybe what I said is not true and the mortals know about what Kratos did because it was a big battle but maybe all who witnessed the battle died and maybe the people who hid all throughout the battle don't know what happened because they hid made up stories about what happened.. who knows this is just a theory I made up. So take it as you will.

    submitted by /u/DalekRed
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, did you know that the game people call "God of War 4" is actually the sixth? Nope, not the seventh, the sixth, I'm sure of it!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Best talisman for my first play through?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Basically the title. I have the shattered gauntlet and the amulet of kvasir in my possession as of now. So which one is the better of the two for my first play through? Which one of these or any other better talisman should I invest on upgrading?

    submitted by /u/dev298
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the mainline titles, now I just need to get my hands on a psp in 2021 lol

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    START OF A JOURNEY! | God Of War (PS5) - Walkthrough #1

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Kratos doesn’t always dodge during the Hildr Valkyrie fight in Niflheim.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    This happens mostly during her ice attack and it's starting to get a little frustrating on GMGOW. Before she throws the big block of ice you need to dodge out of the way and for some reason this doesn't always happen. I'm not sure if it's because the input isn't recognized or if it's a bug but it has happened for 5 times now which caused me to die and do the whole thing all over again.

    submitted by /u/rensvanhul
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 4 Observation

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    As I was replaying GOW4, in the temple of tyr you see Atreus first activate Spartan Rage. But if you notice that instead of embers (like Kratos) he conjures red sparks. Could this be a hint to his lineage as a grandchild of Zeus, or his connection to Norse mythology?

    submitted by /u/BigBalllBaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Subtextual Lines?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I was on another thread here about how playing the new GoW without having played the rest of the series makes it so you lose a lot of perspective on the characters and their dialogue, and it got me to thinking;

    What are some of y'all's favorite lines that are callbacks, subtle or obvious, to the previous games?

    Mine is when Kratos is discussing the fate of Sigrun with Atreus and Mimir, about how she may have imprisoned the Valkyries to defy Odin. Mimir says he doesn't believe that Sigrun would forsake her sacred charge merely to get back at Odin, and Kratos responds that "hate is stronger than duty".

    Such a simple line, but thinking about Kratos' service to Ares, then to the other gods, and then his desire to exact vengeance upon them… I dunno, I just really love the nuance of that line 😅

    submitted by /u/ICTheAlchemist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel