• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    God of War | Son of War (God of War spin-off)

    God of War | Son of War (God of War spin-off)


    Son of War (God of War spin-off)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    I hope there's a quick-selection wheel for runic attacks in the next game

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    One of my main gripes with the combat is how you have to go through menus to switch runic attacks. It's not a huge deal but it does interrupt the flow of the game. I hope that if they use the same runic attack system for Ragnarok they include a way to quickly swap runics through a radial menu

    submitted by /u/FryyedLiverz
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on GOW 2018

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    My cousin lent me his copy of GOW 2018 a few months back. I didn't really play it until just a few weeks ago. After beating the game just now, I can easily say that this has to be one of my favorite games ever. The GOW series has always been one of my favorite series ever since I played GOW 2 with my dad on the PS2 as he brutally kills enemies while my 9 year old child brain watches.

    Positives: 1. The graphics are just amazing. No more to add. 2. The soundtrack is good. Not really as memorable as the original trilogy in my opinion, but they still hold their own regard. 3. The gameplay is probably one of the best I have ever experienced. I don't play a lot of RPG games, but the combat, the skill trees, the possible builds you can have due to the variety of stuff is amazing. 4. The story is amazing. I love seeing how Kratos became this violent angry man to this wise old man who tries his best to bond with his son, a nice end to Kratos' character arc. I also like how Kratos and Boy develop their bond with each other throughout the course of the game, especially in Jotunheim where Kratos calls Boy: son. 5. The sidequests. As said by MoistCritikal: "The sidequests aren't just jack off 50 cows or whatever." I love how each sidequest has each own story. Like how the Dwarf King became mad, or how why we are fighting the Valkyries. 6. Amount of content. You can just find things to do almost anywhere on the map. 7. A really easy game to get the platinum trophy. I don't normally get the platinum trophy on every game I play. The only times where I get the platinum trophy are: if I love the game and want to complete it, or if I got it on accident.

    Negatives 1. I'm just going to nitpick here. I don't like why they named it God of War, when we already have the original God of War. Yeah, you might say that, it shows how Kratos has a new life or whatever. I don't know, it's a naming trend that annoys me. 2. The ravens are just a pain in the ass to get, let's be honest. The artefacts I can easily find, but some of the ravens are located on weird spots.

    So, yeah, those are my thoughts on the game. Easily on my top 5 favorite games. Excited to see how Santa Monica delivers the sequel.

    submitted by /u/lawdfourkwad
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't get grips of the valkyrie

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    (Update: my thick head though it was an awesome grip instead of the blades lol) I killed all the valkyries but when I was watching a tutorial on how to kill the valkyrie queen they had the grips of the valkyrie but I dont I looked in lost items thinking oh I probably missed it bit theres nothing there what do I do. (If your wondering why I'm playing a 3 year old game is because the ps5 is my first playstation console and I thought I'd try this game out)

    submitted by /u/Cole_Geary
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an enchantment called "flawless sign of the realms"

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    im watching a video and he has it he recommended it and I dont have it so I looked it up but its not to be found on Google or YouTube if it is an enchantment how and where do I get

    submitted by /u/Cole_Geary
    [link] [comments]

    Was anyone else disappointed by Fallen God?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    It just felt like such a waste. The art was very good, but barely anything was told.

    Literally all that was told was : Kratos tries to get rid of the blades a few times, fails to rest, passes by a village, roams some more, hallucinates, goes back to the village, kills two beasts, briefly talks to Athena and another Egyptian god and uses the blades again. That's it.

    I put spoilers out of decency for those who haven't read, but there's still nothing really that'll surprise you. The dialogue was half-assed: half of all of Kratos' speech is just "damn you" and "damn me". They didn't even take a chance to clarify how often Kratos needed to sleep and eat.

    I wanted to know :

    • How did Kratos survive? Where did Athena put the Blade of Olympus?
    • What did Humanity do with Hope?
    • How was Kratos dragged to Midgard by Skøll and Hati? Who was the woman in the dark cloak?
    • How did he accomplish the rest of the journey ?
    • How did he meet Faye? How did they initially communicate?
    • How long did he have to roam in Midgard before he found someone?

    I honestly just feel very bittersweet about this, Fallen God was hyped up so much but right now I feel like I wasted my money.

    submitted by /u/ScooterAnkle420
    [link] [comments]

    Who was the real villian, Kratos or Zeus?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Sure Zeus and the Greek Gods are ruthless to mankind and after all the shit they have done to Kratos is reasonably for him to seek vengeance against them, but Kratos was willing to do whatever it took to get his revenge not caring if the whole world and all of humanity were destroyed in the process so shouldnt he be considered the true villain of God of War?

    submitted by /u/randomfan1997
    [link] [comments]

    Download in progress

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    So I just started to play god of war recently and when I got to the boat part after helping the witch it shows a screen where it's says "Download in Progress" and has 2.32 GB / 5.36 GB and has 453 hours left what do I do

    submitted by /u/Enrique_1089
    [link] [comments]

    need help with using rpcs3 for GOW collection

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I'm using rpcs3 to play the original gow games. Do I need the disc for the game folder, or is there somewhere I can find it online.

    submitted by /u/Arich_Donut
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difficulty of each valkyrie fight so i know what to expect?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    If possible a ranked list would be good

    submitted by /u/Mattasticone
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my GOW tattoo, may it bring strength

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel