• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    God of War | "But the truth is, I was born a God. And you, Boy... are watching Disney Channe

    God of War | "But the truth is, I was born a God. And you, Boy... are watching Disney Channe


    "But the truth is, I was born a God. And you, Boy... are watching Disney Channe

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Got My God Of War Tattoos Finished Recently

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Newest tattoo

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    template i found

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Making my way slowly through Kratos’ journey! I really enjoy this series, not sure why I skipped over it until late last year! Ghost of Sparta is up next!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I framed the art that came with the collector's edition. I think it came out pretty nice!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    How the fick do I beat this I'm on the verge of quitting the series in general.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Behold! I present to you, the full range of motion and majestic facial expressions of the reaver humans during a fight! I'm kinda surprised no one noticed this before lmao

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Finally!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I drew son of kratos . ATREUS

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Finally!! The queen is no more

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Sekiro on PS4 has enhanced God of War for me

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I don't know if enhanced is the right word. But after playing sekiro, God of War is a cakewalk. Even on GMGOW, I am a parrying champion and even the god damn Valkyries could not handle it. I beat Sigrun in two tries.

    submitted by /u/SlimReaper313
    [link] [comments]

    The Traveler����

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    The game was a one shot...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I'm listening to a GDC talk right now and the lead animator mentions the whole game is a one-shot. Holy shit! How did I not notice this!? I need to replay and just stare in awe of this. What a monumental task that must have been.

    submitted by /u/DerekComedy
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough experience

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I bought the game today and after playing GoW 1,2 and 3 on the hardest difficulty I think I have a basic understanding on how the game would work I want the game to be challenging just like the previous chapters or even harder will I be satisfied? Is the "Give me God of War" difficulty a good experience or not?

    submitted by /u/nightwing-155
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had a few discussions with my friend on what I’d like to see in the next game

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Basically what I want is for kratos to kill Thor in an even more brutal fashion than anything we saw in gow 3 because of the thought of Atreus not just being kidnapped but outright killed. Kratos just snaps and we get a first person view of kratos seeing not Thor standing there holding his son by the neck, but Zeus. And he tackles Thor and rips his arm off with mjolnir still attached and just goes to fucking town on him.

    submitted by /u/lunarwarrior12
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 3 but instead of kratos its baldur... but his not immortal

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    basicly final stage baldur where he can "adapt" to the elements but he can now die, he also knows about the greek gods

    bonus round: he gets kratos equipment in the game too

    submitted by /u/wapapets
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Improvements and Sidequests

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    While I enjoyed the narrative theme of each side-quest, I did not enjoy the lack of puzzle solving, how each dungeon essentially felt like a hack'n'slash romp with only the bare minimum activities needed to open doors.

    The combat on the other hand should focus more on adding complexity to the offensive and defensive exchanges, like blade clashes, instead of Kratos, the God of War's fucking axe bouncing off beings of the same elemental affinity as his Leviathan axe stunning himself. This shouldn't just be relegated to quick time events, which I know they mostly saved for boss fights, and can be expanded to tougher enemy classes, rather than them simply being damage sponges and harder hitters.

    Ideally, the stronger enemies should be somewhere below the Valkyries in overall power level, and have more combat variation, this way fights can feel longer, and less like a steamroll once you get even slightly powerful.

    Honestly, I feel like there needs to be a lot more complexity and gameplay expansion across the board. I was happy with what I got in God of War 2018, but this God of War Ragnarok, a game centered around a literal war. There needs to be more meat on this one, since in all honesty, this going to be the game where Kratos' and Atreus relationship has to not just exist in harmony like it did at the end of the last game, but endure the test of time.

    Plus, I feel like with Sunny Suljic now nearing adulthood, having some of that teenage angst, and extra strength rebellion would help compliment the theme of a longer, more grueling journey, which would go perfectly with an expanded combat and exploration system that requires you do more.

    Being better isn't just about not being a piece of shit, sometimes being better involves facing harder, tougher struggles, like playing through Dark Souls.

    submitted by /u/Alutrosity
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Can you play GoW Ascension on ps4?

    submitted by /u/Famous_Habit2374
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly I feel bad for Bauldr

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    After his mom made him immune to most of the things that could kill him drove him crazy. I thought he was a jerk which he is but his pain really stuck out, almost made me cry tho.

    submitted by /u/BoneWarLock
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think will happen with the elves in the next game? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    When you kill the dark elf king he makes some comment about how you made a big mistake by helping the light elves get control the light again, and Loki wonders if you guys picked the wrong side.

    As one of the biggest dangling hints in the game, where do you think the elf war plotline will go in the next game?

    submitted by /u/Azalea169
    [link] [comments]

    Can you complete unfinished business after the world serpent rises?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I have one more and it's in the iron cove but can't seem to get to it

    submitted by /u/taylor325
    [link] [comments]

    What happens in God of War 1 and 2?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I know what happens in God of War 3 and 4, but what happens in the two before it?

    submitted by /u/nafa0idfnoaof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel