• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    God of War | My speculation for the next game. The Valkyries still owe Kratos a favor for freeing them, and i think he'll cash it in if the pictures on the wall in Jotunheim end up really happening.

    God of War | My speculation for the next game. The Valkyries still owe Kratos a favor for freeing them, and i think he'll cash it in if the pictures on the wall in Jotunheim end up really happening.


    My speculation for the next game. The Valkyries still owe Kratos a favor for freeing them, and i think he'll cash it in if the pictures on the wall in Jotunheim end up really happening.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Tell me this mf don’t sound like kratos

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    My last post when I tried to show you guys these didn’t do well, let’s try again

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    OP

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    The guy dying is not KRATOS (CAPTION)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Rip bozo������

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Saving my data

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys , in order to save my progress, I used to manually save my game . I have recently finished the game and I wanted to save but i found out that I didn't have any slots available , so I overwrote one of my old saves . Is it okay or did I just loose all of my progression ?

    submitted by /u/Additional_Vanilla31
    [link] [comments]

    Just fully upgraded the valkyrie armor and decided to take this in photo mode

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Kratos's mind when Atreus was being a douchebag.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Caught boi resting on my second playthrough

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    What happens to the humans in the Norse realm/pantheon?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    In the Greek realm/pantheon humans existed and we came across them with Kratos.

    In the Norse realm we only encounter humans once who wanted to eat us because of starvation. The rest of the game we only encounter humans as ghost, drauger and hel walkers.

    What happened to the humans. Why do humans seem like they are endangered and at the verge of extinction. Are they dying due to starvation? Are the Norse Gods killing every human they find? Do the Norse Gods have worshipers now? They did in the past because of all the ruins and statues of them but the ones who built the statue seem to not exist anymore.

    Simply what happened to the hunans? Will they play a essential role in the story?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Galoomba
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Sigrun and I wanna do it again!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    So I'm pretty new to gaming, starting in Jan 2021 and GOW was my second game ever. I FINALLY beat Sigrun yesterday after trying like at least 50 times. I'm so excited!! Partly can't believe I actually did it and part of me is just so happy that I learnt new things and actually got better (long way to go but still).

    This game has become like a comfort to me at this point and I love it so much, just wanted to share that with anyone who will listen. I'm probably gonna ride this high for a while. Time to go do it all over again!

    Oh and if anyone wants to watch and give me tips, you can check it out here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1066308902

    submitted by /u/Ash957
    [link] [comments]

    Are the GoW games still fun on easy mode?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Long story short, when I get back from work I just want to sit down and enjoy the games. (I recently got a PS Now subscription and started playing for the first time ever GoW 1 and it is amazing, but fairly difficult - sometimes lag input occurs and it can he frustrating.) And while normal mode is fun as hell, sometimes it gives me certain challenges full of trial and error that given my limited time I have for myself make me feel like I'm wasting it. Is easy mode still fun in the way that it still makes you feel acomplished after a challenge or difficult level?

    submitted by /u/LazyFlamingRooster
    [link] [comments]

    my prediction for ragnarok

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    during his fight with thor kratos is killed and is sent to hel. when he escapes hel he learns that time works differently in norse hell because what feels like 4 hours was really 30 years and he tries to find atreus.

    submitted by /u/CrazyUncleCrispy
    [link] [comments]

    What should be my entry point in the series?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I just popped my console cherry with my first PS4 and heard this was one of the best exclusives. I played the first one ages ago at a cousin's house but haven't followed it at all since then. Should I start from the very beginning? Are those old games even playable on a PS4?

    It's tempting to just go into the latest entry but I remember the story being a big part of why it was so much fun and I love Greek mythology to start with.

    submitted by /u/noxnoctum
    [link] [comments]

    47 year old man beats room on hardest mode after weeks of trying!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel