• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    God of War | Think, Boy! You are hunting deer, not chasing it!

    God of War | Think, Boy! You are hunting deer, not chasing it!


    Think, Boy! You are hunting deer, not chasing it!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Thought I’d add a little extra to a post I saw earlier

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    The time draws near... prepare yourself. ❄⚡��(Twitter @BT_BlackThunder)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Kratos crossover then vs now...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    This is thoroughly impressive - Both the craft, and the work! Good stuff~

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Albert here, designer of r/GodOfWar’s community icon and host of The GOW Podcast. We’re recording in an hour and would love to answer your questions/discuss your suggestions in the comments below! #RoadToRagnarokE32021

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Hidden clue about the fate of the Giants.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I was reading the official novelisation of the game and it was written in it that Faye was pregnant. Which means that the giants were alive in jötunheim at least 11 years before the events of the game.

    We know Thor killed most of the giants in Midgard before Kratos and Faye met(75 years before the start of the game).

    Now the question is- Who killed the remaining giants in Jötunheim. My guess is on Faye as she's got the axe and a reason to kill them if they wanted to use Atreus as a sacrifice or something. Anyway this is my theory for a plot point I'd love for them to explore in the next game. I can't wait for Ragnarök!

    Source- https://imgur.com/a/QN3y6CJ

    submitted by /u/JustAnother19yo
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like the world serpent from God of War with its mouth opened for Kratos and Atreus to step in.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I don't think the Kratos=Tyr theory can be true

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    For it to be true, Kratos would have to travel back in time, somehow convince Odin to adopt him, and spend decades/centuries doing everything Tyr is supposed to have done before faking his death at Odin's hands. I think it would be weird storyline to have us play through, with lots of time jumps, decreased focus on combat, and other unusual elements, very difficult to pull off in a satisfying way. And having it occur offscreen as we play as Atreus or just confine ti to a supplemental book/comic would be even weirder. Plus it robs us of an interesting separate character in Tyr.

    submitted by /u/Weremont
    [link] [comments]

    What would you say were the hardest Challenges of Olympus in the whole saga?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Just had a discussion with my brother about these, but I can barely remember them so now I'm curious to know which were the hardest for other people. In my case I think GOW got me to rage the most simply because it was my first game. And also the tenth one, double satyrs on little platforms was awful.

    submitted by /u/winterman666
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ Advice? <3

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey there folks, I hope you are all safe and healthy!

    I was wondering, I have completed GoW at the 2nd highest difficulty, and sadly my save got corrupted. I wanted to play GMGOW difficulty, and tried it, after 6 hours of pure pain I realised I could do it, but it would drain me of the fun. So I figured Id do GMGOW in NG+, but in order to do that I need to finish the game again, so in saying that here is my question: what do I miss out on if I play at lowest difficulty and just do the main scenario in order to unlock NG+? Do I miss out on gear etc if I dont do it going into NG+?

    submitted by /u/Fenrys_V
    [link] [comments]

    I am a God, boy

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    What is this soundtrack?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/uG2bR8B8UOc

    From 19:00 to 19:38. It plays at the beginning and the end of the timestamp.

    Anyone knows what it is? Haven't been able to find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Joji_01
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    chalkboard #74

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Best way to play the original titles?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    I just beat GoW and I loved it. I want to play the previous titles but only GoW 3 Remastered is available for download (I don't want to stream them). I have a PS5 and a decent PC (for emulation). What are the best versions for the previous games?

    submitted by /u/iV1rus0
    [link] [comments]

    Beat her on new game +

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    EPIC GMV for the legend Ghost of sparta...(headphones recommended)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    So how exactly do you get the Hit Man trophy in GoWIII?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Every video I watch or guide I read tells me to do it as soon as you get the ability to L1 + O with Hades Blades but I literally end up dying before even reaching a combo of 500....

    submitted by /u/ACwyn4199
    [link] [comments]

    Since there's a lot of mystery around Freyr's location, thought I'd make a video. Anyone who can spare a few minutes from their valuable time, it would mean more than the 9 realms! Not needed though! Thanks for reading! :)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel