• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    God of War | God of War (2005) is more impressive than pyramids, end of story

    God of War | God of War (2005) is more impressive than pyramids, end of story


    God of War (2005) is more impressive than pyramids, end of story

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I started playing this epic franchise again, and noticed that OG GoW is 16 years old. I didn't care about details when I was a teenager. But, man, there weren't many useful tools for game developers back then, and you couldn't just fix bugs and release early console games again after launch.

    The most fascinating part of that masterpiece is battlefield in Athens (and wonderful soundtracks) Of course this might be simple today even for indie developer companies. But in 2005…

    It is like cyberpunk 2077 in 1995.

    submitted by /u/nightundertaker
    [link] [comments]

    My final NG++++ build, got all skill bonuses eventually! Only the Ravens to go.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Day 1 of the Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    What do you guys think about the PSP games ?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I personally loved them. While both Ghost Of Sparta and Chains Of Olympus aren't exactly on the same level of quality as some of the latter entries in the franchise they were still really fun games to play through. I really loved the combat and some of the boss fights were well crafted. The story and the voice acting in these games was also genuinely well done. Ghost Of Sparta especially did a fantastic job at adding much required depth to Deimos' and Kratos' relationship.

    submitted by /u/MaxRockatansky467
    [link] [comments]

    This is an old drawing I made awhile back. I love this game so much; I hope you all like this!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Kratos fanart

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I started a sub for bad guys including those from god of war series!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I just started a sub r/gamingfoes, Anybody who can help me can be mod on my server, we need people as much as possible so feel free to join!

    submitted by /u/disboi10
    [link] [comments]

    If you can please stop by my channel for support!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm trying to update my twitch channel and be a little more active over there, but if you want to stop and check out the channel that would really mean a lot. I'll be streaming God of War every Wednesday from 12pm - 4pm PST.

    Best regards - Will K.

    https://www.twitch.tv/star_lord_95

    submitted by /u/Star_Lord_1995
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Master the pause - switch stance - attack and you’ll be wildly satisfied.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Replay 2018 if you have the chance and have not figured this combat system out yet. This is easily the best part imo. When you figure it out and that fucking axe starts whipping around you, Kratos feels like an absolute bad ass. Plus it's sweet to just see the game basically autoplay for a few seconds and shred enemies.

    It blows my mind they released the game in such a crisp state in 2018 and we get shit handed out to us today. There's games that are fully dedicated to fighting and they don't even hold a candle to this game.

    Shout out to the devs and everyone who made this game.

    What do you guys want to see added/expanded on in Ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/srjod
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering if there is anything more i can do to better kratos. I dont know if im nearing the max stats.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Different pattern difficulty of Valkyrie?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I started fighting the valkyries and fought Geirdriful in normal mode but after defeating her I watch some video that she has a skill where she blinds you. On my case, she vanish infront of you in midair and suddenly she is on top of you and grab your neck. If you dodge it she will mostly do three grabs in a row to your neck. So does it mean that different difficulty has different variation of movements? Edit: my bad. It was Olrun not geirdriful I thought they are similar because of movesets.

    submitted by /u/nullptr023
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to platinum ALL GoW games

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Okay so I'm trying to platinum all the GoW games and I already have GoW 3 and GoW 2018 done, I'm close to completing 1 and 2 but I'm really having trouble playing on hard mode for the other titles. Do you have any tips to help me on this platinum journey?

    submitted by /u/YouDidintGetPOTG
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to platinum GoW Ascension

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I am missing a few trophies on GoW Ascension like blood oath and it says I need an online pass that came with the game to go into mp to get the trophy, but I am streaming the game on ps now and I dont have an online pass. Is it impossible to plat or is there a way to get it.

    submitted by /u/YouDidintGetPOTG
    [link] [comments]

    Final Cutscenes

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I am finishing up the game, getting everything there is to get. There are things I need to get in the Wildwoods, but I don't want to accidentally trigger the last endgame cutscene before I get everything else. Does that cutscene trigger when I get near the house, or does it trigger when I go inside?

    submitted by /u/Stiffbonez
    [link] [comments]

    How do I played god of war 2 with the gold and blue blades of Athena

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Also when I tried looking it up, all I've gotten was people editing the game on a computer

    submitted by /u/rarinscorion
    [link] [comments]

    My new Kratos tattoo

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Love This Franchise

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Gow for a long time was my favorite franchise in videogame, until a few years ago. The Gore, the over the top action, the Scale, the epic bosses.

    My introduction to the series was ghost of sparta and I was amazed that Scylla was the first boss right at the start

    Back to today I felt like playing again Gow Norse, but then I felt like playing Gow III since I hadn't played it in a very long time, But then I saw the ps now and since now my net got way better I decided to subscribe and get all gow except 3 and the Norse.

    I will play it chronology, in the hardest difficulty available.

    Already started ascension, I miss the Greek games.

    Can't Wait for Ragnarok

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    How does Kratos kill gods if greek gods are immortal?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I was wondering, since greek gods cannot be killed, only crippled how can Kratos kill them?

    submitted by /u/whoatemahbeans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel