• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    God of War | Yeah mate..... about that....

    God of War | Yeah mate..... about that....


    Yeah mate..... about that....

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    True

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I love the bond with the axe, his wife’s axe. I’m locked in the story and I’ve made it here now. Wish me luck

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Man literally too angry to die

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Didn't expect the Platinum trophy to look so good written in Greek

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    NG+ or Fresh start?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I remember playing the game 2-3 years ago and i remember the story. Just wanna know what you guys think i should do.

    submitted by /u/smexy_pvki
    [link] [comments]

    Finally killed Sigrun!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Finally made it! Sigrun NG+ GMGOW! Now i can go rest. Then i will make GoW Platinum :)

    Who is waiting for Ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/NeverGetAngry
    [link] [comments]

    Sequel predictions

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    So at some point Kratos is going to die. I don't know who will kill him though. Also Santa Monica has built up some hype around Thor so I wonder if he'll be the main villain until you kill him halfway through and then Odin is the main villain. We'll probably go to the last three realms and maybe even some stuff will happen in jotunheim? I'm curious to what Atrues technically being named Loki will lead to. The amount of foreshadowing is pretty cool and I can't wait until it drops. What're your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mrtomato360
    [link] [comments]

    When I found out atreus was Loki at the end my mind was blown for 2 minutes straight

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/DimFakJimKK
    [link] [comments]

    My recolor and effects of leonardo's kratos fanart from pinterest, hope you like it

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    It Blew My Mind When I Played When I Was Little.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Got the gorgeous runes from gow4 on me forever ��

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    me voicing my own take of Kratos

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Sequel confirmed

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I just got the Platinum for GOW 3, here are some pics I took in my journey.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Heads up.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    He's strong but it's tragic, cuz he uses magic, he's Popeye the Seidr Man!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Lost my save files

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    My friend unplugged my PS4 Pro mid update. I ended up losing all of my saved files. I didn't have PS plus at the time of my God of War playthrough, so none of those files are in the cloud. I was just done with the story and began fighting the Valkyries. I tried looking for saved files online but couldn't find any. Could someone send me a copy of theirs? Is there another way I could find my old files?

    submitted by /u/DimFakJimKK
    [link] [comments]

    I think that sex minigames should not return.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Like , should sex minigames return? Because Kratos made sex in earlier games , but i dont think that Kratos would do in Ragnarök because first is that he already has an child ( Atreus ) and that because why would he do it? After all , he literally made Freya the goddess of love angry and the other womens straight up want to murder him. So should anyone think sex minigames should return?

    submitted by /u/AthenaIsMyTeacher123
    [link] [comments]

    How do I save on God of war 3?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Since google doesn't seem to have an answer, I came to ask here.

    submitted by /u/Kingofthelosers5
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!! - how do you obtain the keys for the ‘Surtr’s Hidden Trials’ after defeating the valkyrie?? (Arena 6 - Muspelheim)

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    speculations for Ragnarok

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    ok so I've just finished watching a playthrough of GOW and speculated a few things s for the next game.

    1. Atreus unlocks his ability to shapeshift which may allow us to do mini sections where we play as him
    2. we get more lore on certain characters like Jormengander fenir and hel as there all lokis children and would like some more info on them
    3. Kratos at some point gets molnier wich I think will be the final wepon he gets
    submitted by /u/Opposite_Delay_9069
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel