• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    God of War | BOI

    God of War | BOI


    BOI

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    How many buckets of paint did she use?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Cyber Kratos.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Ascension

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Kratos art.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Kratos and Atreus fan art done by my friend Krystine

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Pieta, watercolor and creions on paper, me, 2021

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    My copy didn't come with the cover art so after beating the game I decided to rectify that. Art inspired heavily by Youtube animator "Cas van de Pol" his GOW animation's great.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Ragnarök Is Coming. Episode 19 — ‘The Great Winter’ — releases in 9 hours. Concept artist Samuel Matthews discusses Odin, Thor, the creature Fossegrim, and more.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    *Noted*

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Chimera ascension

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Is the chimera in ascension a boss fight since there only one in the entire game?

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    [Ascension] Trial of Archimedes help

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    I've recently played through all the GoW games and this is the last game I have to beat but I'm stuck on this part of Ascension. It's harder than anything I've seen in the previous games and I'm only on normal. I can't even get past the 2nd phase. Is there any way to make this easier?

    submitted by /u/HayleyKJ
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun defeated in GMGOW+.. i don't know what do with my life anymore.... lol.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Boy [OC]

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I did it a while ago, and until Santa Monica enjoyed it. Let me know If you are interested^^

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Mockumentary on forest decline for a english class made with only clips from The witcher and God of War.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Just played through God Of War 4... disappointed with the boss fights

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I am happy it exists but wow, they really dropped the ball with some of these boss fights. The Bridge Keeper has to be the most frustrating one, just another troll that keeps summoning super annoying enemies. I've played all GoW games but for some reason this game frustrates me more than any other.

    submitted by /u/SnooFoxes2836
    [link] [comments]

    Does Kratos still have nightmares of killing his family or did they go away once he forgave himself at the end of GoW3?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I would like to think he no longer has them. Does the novel say anything about it?

    submitted by /u/Sir_MoonDoggy
    [link] [comments]

    A perfect wallpaper for my pc. Hope you all like it.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    GOW:R Plot Theory

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I thought of this theory over a month ago but im going to share it here now. When you beat Sigrun in GOW she says something along the lines of "the valkyries will forever owe you" I believe this is foreshadowing to the fact that kratos may die in the next game, (though not on purpose as it wouldnt work) and will be taken to valhalla after he dies, essentially granting him a ticket to asgard. Where he will then break out, and kill odin.

    submitted by /u/MilkMahDudsss
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get in to God of War, where do I start?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    i played GoW 2018 for a bit and after seeing gameplay from the other god of war games and seeing their hack and slash nature, as a dmc fan (and a hack and slash fan in general) i am very intrigued.

    I dont know much about the series so if yall would answer these questions i have that would be cool

    1. theres quite a few different compilation games, which one should i most consider picking up?

    2. whats the chronological order of these games, and is it even worth it to play these games chronologically?

    3. what is the best GoW game?

    submitted by /u/DanZULTIMAX
    [link] [comments]

    Atheist fans��

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel