• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    God of War | SAVE RHODES

    God of War | SAVE RHODES


    SAVE RHODES

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    The sound track for this scene was just epic

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Corpses

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    So after playing the game like 7 times I really needed an answer to this question:

    What are those corpses in the mountain (edit: here I meant Midgard)? Are they Giants, Dwarves, Humans? I always just assumed they were human, but some of those corpses are 2 times (and sometimes more) the size of Kratos, which really threw me off.

    Does anyone know for certain? I feel like I missed a big part of the story somewhere, which would've told me this.

    Edit: as for those corpses you see in Jötunheim, are those statues, or are those actual Giants?

    I always assumed they were Giants, except that Atreus mentions that Giants aren't actually Giant, except for certain ones, for example Jörmungandr.

    submitted by /u/Killing_Minion
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to fight in Niflheim every time?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Can I just run past all the enemies and collect the treasure chests? Would test it myself but not at my PS4 atm and I've only tried the workshop a few times so far.

    submitted by /u/PikachusAnalCavity
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, dont understand the leveling system

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    I'm a good couple of hours into the game (Gow 2018), its my first playthrough of any GoW but I don't really understand levelling up or what armour/ weapons to use or upgrade. Just seem to just be using everything that comes my way and spending all my hacksilver on anything that that says purchase. Is there a guide online to reference as I don't think I'm making wise choices or any tips you might have?

    submitted by /u/ZZ3xhZz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal that the PS4 Pro gets pretty warm when running GoW?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I just upgraded from my launch PS4 to a PS4 Pro wich I bought used. I did clean out the Pro thoroughly right after I got it before use. So I can rule out that the fan and/or heat sink are clogged. But still I noticed that the Pro gets way warmer than the regular one. It's not so extreme that I couldn't touch it or fear that something inside would melt or burn, but I still didn't expect it to get that hot. Of cause I know that the Pro is more powerful but I thought that would be compensated by the bigger housing and the stronger fan. Both consoles stood pretty much freely. So far I just tested it with GoW "4" (set to performance since I don't have a 4K TV), I don't know if that's particularly demanding for the system.

    When touching it, I noticed that the warmest part is in the back left and from what I know, the back ist mostly filled with the power supply.

    submitted by /u/Sculker
    [link] [comments]

    Actually add damage?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the drops of yggdrasil actually keep adding boosts after so many play throughs? I wanna know if it's worth it to go through and farm them and get stronger

    submitted by /u/Zachgry95
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ from 2018 with Ragnarok gear

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I just booted up GOW 2018 for the first time in a while with my NG+ account & started thinking about Ragnarok.

    First thing that came to mind is the runic attack system where you can swap out abilities for your preferred play style. Then I started imagining all the powers that could come with ragnarok and thought: 1- I hope we can carry over save files from 2018 (if not in main game then in NG+ at least) 2- we could have one massive NG+ experience after beating Ragnarok where you take the gear from Rag & play through GOW 2018 with EVERYTHING. All weapons all runic attacks all gear, etc.

    How amazing would that be?

    submitted by /u/NotVeryZenGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Predictions for the next GoW game?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I just finished the (2018) game for the first time today. I know Ragnarök is the overall theme of the next game, but has there been any indication of what the story will be like?

    There are a couple major things that were left open-ended that they could pick up in the next game.

    Atreus is Loki?— will he inevitably turn on Kratos in the next game? They've already shown glimpses of his dark side.

    Freya avenges Baldur?— she did say she would bring hell down on Kratos and Atreus, but nothing ends up happening.

    What are your storyline predictions for the next game?

    submitted by /u/DickGrayson123
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 4 how long to beat on easy/story mode main game only

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    On easy and just focus on the main plot how long to beat?

    submitted by /u/Duckythe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting detail

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    While in Spartan rage after atrues gets knocked out my modi kratos still shows control while he is enraged.

    submitted by /u/phantom1117
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance the first god of war gets remastered?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I was watching an old play through of god of war and it just reminded me of how epic of a game that was. Hands down the best in the series (as far as im concerned). But it also got me thinking of what that game would be like with modern graphics and even real time ray tracing faints. Anybody think this will happen? Any chance we could start a petition to get the studios to make it happen?

    submitted by /u/Prestigious-Ad54
    [link] [comments]

    How do I skip the God of war 3 credits after I beat the game?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel