• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    God of War | Pure testosterone

    God of War | Pure testosterone


    Pure testosterone

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    All by himself

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Tried recreating magni in ac valhalla

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    The best present for my gamer husband

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    My Funko Pop Collection

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    God of war and boy, ink, watercolor pencil on paper, me

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Im so excited

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I just got God of War 4 off Amazon, with God of War 3 Remastered coming Monday.

    And I also just ordered God of War 1+2 for PS3!

    I have not played any of them, I'm in for a fun ole Time 😎

    submitted by /u/Butterscotch9193
    [link] [comments]

    *Loads shotgun with God - killing intent*

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    I've been trying to 100% GoW 2018, but on the map it says there things still "undiscovered". If someone can explain that would be a great help.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    It is so hard to do it too

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    A spoiler question about God of War 2.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    How mad would Zeus have been if Kratos dodged the statue's hand at the last moment and kept the Blade of Olympus after destroying Rhodes?

    submitted by /u/MrLowkey13
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Done

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Should I switch to NG+?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I finished the game and it gives me the option to switch to new game+. Should i switch? Ive already killed 3 valkyries, should i kill the others on NG+. Also does NG+ make the game easier or harder? I know it gives better armour but also makes enemies more difficult.

    Edit: Can i switch back whenever i want?

    submitted by /u/SuperZym
    [link] [comments]

    The mighty PS5 controller. So pumped for the new game to come out.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Alfheim Realm

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    This is from a while back but it's a video of me, finally beating Sigrun on GMGOW NG+. I pause the game for a few seconds every now and then, just to take a breather but damn if finally succeeding didn't feel good!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Richard Gaubert, Corey Barlog, Matt Sophos, and Adam Dolin, winners of Videogame Writing, at the 2019 Writers Guild Awards (February 17, 2019)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    My apology

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    To the God of war community, a few days ago I made a post with the caption "THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BOY!!To the!!!" . It featured Aloy from Horizon zero dawn telling Atreus to shoot at the hopes of xbox players, I thought it would be a joke but xbox players took it seriously, I didn't not know that such console wars exist, to all xbox players who have been offended, I am sorry

    submitted by /u/Neil4670
    [link] [comments]

    Titan Paradox

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    When Kratos goes back in time and saves the Titans from defeat in the Great War, thus bringing every titan Possibly except Atlas and Cronos to the present wtf happened to the titans we come cross in gow 2 in the present like Gaia or Typhon, does he mean after gow 3 there still a Gaia in Greece

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    No one’s gonna care but story time!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    There was a kid in a social studies class that I had, and we were focusing on Greek Mythology. We all had to to do presentations on trifolds about gods. This one kid chose to do Kratos of god of war. I took me all of my strength to not raise my hand and start saying everything wrong with that. (If you want the list 1. Kratos is a real Greek god but not God of War's Kratos, 2. He used concept art from the game as the picture for the trifold center, 3. He talked on and on about how Kratos killed all the Greek Gods, 4. Kratos was on the list of Gods to choose from but they meant Kratos the god of Strength and Bravery not The God of War that killed all the gods.

    submitted by /u/LinkDit6170
    [link] [comments]

    Today I one hit knocked out an ancient!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    The Trials of Muspelheim - Enjoy.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel