• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    God of War | Did you guys know they have a new mobile game?

    God of War | Did you guys know they have a new mobile game?


    Did you guys know they have a new mobile game?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    'Tis your choice

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Accidentally made a Kratos portrait with my finger smudges on my phone

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Trial 4-1 - No Damage Challenge

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    After plenty of failed attempts I beat the Valkyrie Kara.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Level 1 no upgrades is it possible/ has it been done before.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Im trying to do a level one challenge with base gear but i want to know if theres any sections where i have 0 chance of making it past. I think the elevator is the main one im worried about. Anyway if anyone can link any playthroughs or has done this before can u let me know. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/T4r1k8422
    [link] [comments]

    Doesn't like music either... got it.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Whoo! Just beat god of war chains of olympus!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    PS+ email, are Sony starting to ramp up interest ahead of a Ragnorok reveal?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    To those who have played bloodborne

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Is it as good as gow? I wanted to get it because I hear it has good,hard boss fights and that's what I want I wanna be challenged.for reference,I can beat sigrun now days,on gmgow,pretty much 10/10.would I struggle for dark soul games?

    submitted by /u/InJailOutSoonn
    [link] [comments]

    I give you the Kratos UTAP-22 AI-flown jet!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Finnaly got platinum yes big W ����

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Impossible to Continue the story on Tyr's Bridge (PS4)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I know I'm late to playing the game, but due to a bug on the elevator on Tyr's bridge I'm now unable to continue playing the game. This is the same issue as shown in this post:
    Gamebreaking Bug on Tyr's Bridge has stopped my game progress (no spoilers) : GodofWar (reddit.com)

    I've tried uninstalling the game and that didn't fixed it. I don't have ps plus nor the access to the 14 day trial, which keeps me from trying a possible solution.

    Is there any other fix? I don't want to replay the entire game all over again.

    submitted by /u/BangKiller
    [link] [comments]

    How to respawn the 2 wulvers in Iron Cove?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    I have a few armor sets that I need to max out to turn them into enchantments. I was very happy with the Wulver trick in Iron cove. I collected 500,000 hackslilver in 30 minutes. I made the mistake of leaving the island after killing them. Are they gone for good? I already finished the story and all side quests in new game plus.

    submitted by /u/Jimmy281
    [link] [comments]

    (Possible Spoiler)Replaying the game after three years

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    And Its a whole new experience right now 😁 Back in 2018 I did a few side quests but apparently I stopped doing them and finished the story before fully exploring the map. But right now I'm doing all the optional stuff and I'm having a blast doing it. Im hyped as hell for Ragnarök and my biggest wish is for a better UI. (and the Return of all the GoW3 weapons)

    submitted by /u/Breaak92
    [link] [comments]

    I can not hear the music of God of War 4 on PlayStation 5

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    I've been playing GOW for a couple days and I just noticed I cannot hear the music. Like at all. I even lowered the SFX and Dialogue and nothing. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Jazro
    [link] [comments]

    Why would you hide the one thing that can kill you in your home? THINK zeus!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel