• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    God of War | My best moment of my gaming history🥰

    God of War | My best moment of my gaming history��


    My best moment of my gaming history��

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Here is my Kratos Costume, working on adding more muscle to it ��

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I swear ������

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Credit: YouTube Mic_Tre_Fre

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Kratos mood be like...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Finally beat Valkyrie queen on New Story Plus God Of War difficulty!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    God vs Titan

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    God vs Titan

    I'm certain this has been answered before but I wanna know what you think. Who would win a fair fight. Kratos ( with his axe) or Thanos ( with his duel Bladed sword)?

    https://preview.redd.it/r7hsx711ajy61.jpg?width=602&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d0da107488080b6e654894486510f3c76e4e3b2a

    submitted by /u/NumerousStrawberry
    [link] [comments]

    Muspelheim Trail

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    So I'm in muspelheim rn trying to complete 100 enemies and I'm getting sick and tired of 3-4 Travelers and 3-4 dragur throwing fireballs at me I am on GMGOW+ with Ares set, with Hels touch and Glaive Storm on the axe along with Wrath of Artemis and Hyperion Grapple with the BOC and I have the talisman that gives u a small amount of health and if anyone has any suggestions or some help let me know! :)

    submitted by /u/Jake152030
    [link] [comments]

    I saw an user having this avatar in psn, is there a way to ger this?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Can you set camera view like in PS2, PS Vita on PS4 (God of War 2018)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have motion sickness issue, can't play FPS games, I only play 2d and 2.5d games.

    God of War on PS2 and PS Vita is like 2.5d, camera generally shows from the side. But in God of War PS4 (2018) is like FPS games, you control the camera while moving.

    Is there any camera option to play it in classic mode like God of War PS2/PS Vita versions?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nightundertaker
    [link] [comments]

    British Jörmungandr

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm interested in this game but I haven't played any of the games in series.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Is it hard to know what's going on in the story if I have no knowledge of the prequels?

    submitted by /u/ILikeNekos1
    [link] [comments]

    Finally posted the video of my Hildr cosplay on YouTube! :D (yeah the Niflheim one)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Stuck in the elevator room

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I somehow managed to get out of the room with the third legendary chest in The Mountain. Now I can't figure out how to get back there and the elevator is now gone. Can I no longer get the chest? What do I do? Thanks in advanced for the help.

    submitted by /u/-Raiena-
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got any tips for Give Me God of War?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    So I'm starting this dreaded difficulty again after rage quitting at the foothills a year ago. I've started a new game and I'm still boiling in anger, but I want to try it. I want to reach Sigrun even. So anyone got any advice to make this journey a little bit easier? (For reference, I'm at the early revenant + heavy dragur encounter. I have block break and executioner's cleave unlocked so far)

    submitted by /u/MedLabMech
    [link] [comments]

    SOUNDTRACK for GOW (original)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I'm looking for the soundtrack for GOW the original one . please and thank you

    submitted by /u/i_know_nothingg101
    [link] [comments]

    Sketch i made (hope you like it)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Just going to leave that here

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Which is the best armor for strength (apart from Zeus) im the game?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Im going to return to God of war after 2 years and I would like to know what is the best armor that boosts strength in the game so I can do a fist only run.

    submitted by /u/NobodySouthern5372
    [link] [comments]

    Got this a couple years ago man we need a trailer for ragnarok ��

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Mimir’s boat tales are not triggering

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Background;

    On my first playthrough, on regards to opening the Jötnar shrines, I realized that Mimir has lines in between Atreus's explanations

    So now I'm on a different play through, I had the genius idea of not interacting with Jötnar shrines until I get Mimir and do that with him (so I can hear the optional lines)

    This however had another outcome; as stated in the title, the boat tales are not triggering, even after opening 10/11 Jötnar shrines

    Is this a bug or did I broke the game?

    submitted by /u/ConfusedSandwich98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel