• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    God of War | Poor Atreus :'(

    God of War | Poor Atreus :'(


    Poor Atreus :'(

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    God of War caricatures by aqiu666 (x-post r/Caricatures)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Chad Big Serpent

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    I finally did a weapon switch combo! Feat. Boy

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I’ve just completed the campaign for the first time...

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    ... and all I can say is how pissed I am that it's taken me this long.

    I've had a digital copy of this game for a good while now. I bought it shortly after release, fully expecting it to be my favorite game of all time. But, despite numerous attempts, I was never able to get into it. Prior to this playthrough, the furthest I've ever made it was to the end of Alfheim.

    As I'm sitting here near-tears watching the credits roll, I now understand why everyone considers this a must-play. The lesson that our past doesn't prefix our future and that our wrongdoings don't define our overall character is an important one to come to learn.

    This is one of those games that goes to show that video games are just as much an art form as they are a means of entertainment.

    submitted by /u/bakedpotatowcheezpls
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos reveals how Atreus was born

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    United States of Kratos

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Thor : Father, someone called Kratos has entered our land.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    WHYYYYYYYYYY I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    New Behind the Scenes - God of War (Mocap Footage)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Atreus when magni insult his mom

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Question about the difficulty

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I recently got my ps5 and I decided to replay GOW first since it's one of my favorites. However this time I want to make it more difficult since last time I found the fighting quite easy once you got the hang of it...well except the valkyrie queen at least.

    I was thinking of trying the hardest difficulty but, while I would like a challenge, I wouldn't want a "souls type" experience. So I wanted to ask those of you that tried to play on the hardest, how did you find the game?

    submitted by /u/Crille2898
    [link] [comments]

    Mer-Kratos for Mer-may. Something I drew up, made him a Great “white” shark. See the pun there haha.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Kratos Saves His Family

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Prediction regarding the direction of the story/overall endgame.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    So. While we continue waiting for a proper reveal for the next GOW, I wanted to express my idea about what we could expect from the sequel as well as the finale ending in the nordic mythology. I am not a big expert on the nordic gods but I doubt that matters, not to mention events are most likely to go a completely different direction.

    Here's my prediction for the sequel or one of the sequels: When Kratos faces Thor, Thor kills him. Kratos either goes to Valhalla or some level in Hel. He makes his way back -- but like in the previous game when Kratos disappeared into the light where he learns of Atreus's true feelings about Faye's death and so on and time had passed -- when he comes back he finds Atreus adopted by Thor and older. Although he might not yet be full-on Loki. I would imagine that the Spartan rage he inherited from Kratos would make him go mad eventually, because Loki is a trickster.

    In the end, get this: Kratos would defy the prophecy by killing Atreus-turned-Loki. In the original trilogy he killed Zeus - his father. Now he would end his son. At the end Ragnarök would end all nordic gods and realms, and Kratos would be all alone. The final game and the story would end like this... Ready? Kratos walking away, crushed and empty by having lost another family and seen a second group of gods gone extinct, surrounded by nothingness and as he would disappear into a horizon of misty light, we would hear as a callback to the first game his conversation with Atreus back when he first revealed his true nature to him, saying: "...I had hoped to spare you. Being a god can be a lifetime of pain and tragedy. That is the curse." Not to mention at the end of the first game after killing Baldur, Kratos tells Atreus he would die to see him live. Maybe him getting killed by Thor would be just that; let alone at the hands of Odin himself or even Atreus/Loki, which would be painful. In the end it would be father against son and ultimately instead of giving his life for good to make sure Atreus survives, he would have to put an end to him instead.

    Of course this is just fan speculation, but I wanted to share it with you to keep up the hype and express the possibilities.

    submitted by /u/Terskatin
    [link] [comments]

    Are we sure that Kratos isn't bounds by fate?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    I thought this was worth discussing, considering there's a character in the Fallen Gods comics (I'm assuming an Egyptian god, but my knowledge of Egyptian mythology is very limited) who says that Kratos IS bound by fate.

    Sure, Kratos killed the Fates, but is it possible that they were fated (pun not intended) to be killed by Kratos and that they were just so full of themselves that they falsely believed themselves to be in complete control of fate?

    If Kratos truly escaped his fate, then why did he go on to fulfill the marked one prophecy? That doesn't make much sense to me, but maybe I'm missing/forgetting something.

    Then there's ragnarok. Mimir says that fate didn't count for Kratos and Atreus, but the mural in Jotunheim clearly shows that their entire journey was predetermined, which suggests to me that fate did take them into account.

    Do we have any definite proof that Kratos is free of fate?

    Feel free to point out any flaws. It's been quite a while since I played any of the original games, so I don't remember most of the smaller details :)

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    Why the Blade of Olympus is so weak in Kratos hands?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Zeus killed every spartan soldier with no effort at all and even summoned a giant tornado in the great war... But Kratos uses it as an actual blade? Yes he shots projectiles with it and could summon a little tornado in the start of gow 3 but it's nothing compared to what Zeus did with the same blade!

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Baldur be reanimated?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Ok so mimir can be reanimated so can't Freya do the same to her son ? I understand she wouldn't be too happy with knowing the fact that son wouldn't actually be alive but it'd be better than him being fully dead and if she can do this why hold such a huge grudge against kratos ( I also know that if baldur saw him self reanimated without any of his god powers he would be even more angered towards Freya , but it's not like he didn't hate her already ) didn't play the game in a long time , maybe there's something I'm missing ?

    submitted by /u/AmountLanky872
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Baldur keep fighting after the curse was removed?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    This seems like a bit of a plot hole in my opinion. I've wondered about this moment for some time, but i've just rewatched the fight.

    When the mistletoe stabs his fist, he stands there for a couple of seconds, in awe of being able to feel for the first time in who knows what. After then, what motivation did he have to keep fighting them? Sure, Odin is a pretty intimidating figure, but baldur seemed pretty independent for some time now, and especially 10 seconds after regaining feeling, doesn't he have better things to do than immediately attack them again?

    or i'm probably just missing something.

    submitted by /u/cell689
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    So I'm just confused about the continuity of the games. They're supposed to go GoW then GoS then GoW 2. This seems right but we have the god of war 1 magic attacks at the start of god of war 2. Why didn't Kratos use them in Ghost of Sparta? What happened?

    submitted by /u/NoiceGallagher
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos against the Gods - Edit

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel