• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    God of War | And it's never been opened. It's my "break incase of emergency" controller

    God of War | And it's never been opened. It's my "break incase of emergency" controller


    And it's never been opened. It's my "break incase of emergency" controller

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Father and Son posters I did for the new upcoming game if you want to see the full quality of both posters I will post the link below for everyone to see

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Not sure if anyone caught this but this is Proof Atreus could understand other languages in the very beginning of the game.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    If GOW5 is Called Ragnarok, What’ll GOW6 be Called?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Basically confirmed by Cory Barlog that Norse will be another trilogy, so if everyone thinks GOW5 is Ragnarok, what's GOW6 called? With GOW5's Frozen symbol, Fimbulwinter seems more likely while GOW6 is Ragnarok with a fiery symbol. Just cause 3 years have passed, doesnt mean GOW5 could not take place in the last few days of Fimbulwinter.

    submitted by /u/aukerits
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows the meaning of this red tattoo??

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Ngl God of war is REALLY fun on GOW Difficulty!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Powerful mid game gear

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I just finished the quest that requires you to kill the bridge guardian in helheim in order to heal your son but I feel like I'm very weak in comparison of the enemies I find. Currently I'm around level 4.5.

    Do you have any suggestions of strong gear I can find around this stage of the game in order to help me struggle a bit less?

    submitted by /u/YourMajestyF
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok hype

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    GDC -- Animation Bootcamp: God of War: Breathing New Life into a Hardened Spartan

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Is the game open world?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Gow keeps crashing

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    I'm at the part underneath thamur the giant, in the dining room but when I shoot the chandelier 3 times, like you have to my game crashes. Any way to fix? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Senne1714
    [link] [comments]

    GMGOW NG+ Sigrun

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Sigrun on GMGOW. I'm using the Zeus armor, the next time I fight her, I'm going to wear the Smoldering Brimstone armor, and try to get my strength as high as possible, after I do that built, I will do a runic build.

    https://reddit.com/link/ggx6p1/video/z0xm7l5xmwx41/player

    submitted by /u/JeannaLeavy
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed floor 10 Challenge of the Gods of the original God of War tonight

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Actual Satan designed that, wow. That or I guess point was to just take the piss.

    submitted by /u/Vergilkilla
    [link] [comments]

    I fought Gondul on Give me God of War

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Thoughts on 2018

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    I think it was a great game. I love All the characters and the story but that's all this game has. There aren't any memorable fights and only 2 bosses that aren't reskins and even those were mediocre. God of war is known for its crazy and unique fights but because every enemy except 2 were reskins i didn't like fights that much. The story is great and the characters are even better but the fighting was so average its painful. Over all 7.7/10.

    submitted by /u/ShadBenoot
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Sigrun

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    The first time I played this game and soon after beating the main story, a new game came out and I was like well fuck it. I don't need to beat all the Valkyries. At this time I only beat maybe 3-4 so never faced Sigrun. About a month ago, I got bored and ran out of games so I started this one over. I can't beat this bitch. I've been trying for three days. Idk how you guys do this shit but I now fully understand all the "I finally beat Sigrun" posts. Much respect. That is all. Carry on.

    submitted by /u/SquirtleSquad44
    [link] [comments]

    GMGOW NG+ Sigrun

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Sigrun on GMGOW. I'm using the Zeus armor, the next time I fight her, I'm going to wear the Smoldering Brimstone armor, and try to get my strength as high as possible, after I do that built, I will do a runic build.

    https://reddit.com/link/ggx6p1/video/z0xm7l5xmwx41/player

    submitted by /u/JeannaLeavy
    [link] [comments]

    Put some work in since im bored Hope you like it

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Need Help!! I have collected all the items in Midgard with all the regions saying 100%, but it says I have some items missing.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel