• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    God of War | My favorite keychains to celebrate the anniversary!!

    God of War | My favorite keychains to celebrate the anniversary!!


    My favorite keychains to celebrate the anniversary!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    A sliver of HP and a dream

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I shite myself when this first happened

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I just realized something...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    If Kratos keeps calling Atreus "Boi", it means that he called his daughter Calliope "Gurl"

    submitted by /u/Confused_Hank
    [link] [comments]

    Short video, “You will always be a monster”.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Playing gob of war (ps4) for the first time blind

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Should I know the story of the other games before starting and is there anything else I should know?

    submitted by /u/JF202
    [link] [comments]

    Odin Raven bug?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    So I've killed 41/42 ravens in Midgard and am stuck at 99%. I've checked every area via the map a good 10 times and all of them say 100%. Really annoyed that I'm so close to the platinum but can't get it now. Any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/Rykka
    [link] [comments]

    I’m replaying the series right now but I’ve never played the spinoffs. Are they worth playing?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    There seems to have been a few of them but I don't really care to play any irrelevant side stories. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/OppressorMK3
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok aftermath

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    So as some of you know, in the original norse mythology, after Ragnarok everyone is killed except Thors sons, Magni and Modi which woll rebuild the race of human and gods after Ragnarok. Now we killed these brothers in the game. How do you think will this change the norse mythology in game. What do you think would happend. They also played a role in the all out war between giants and aesir I guess but it is jot mentioned

    submitted by /u/Richiedaedad
    [link] [comments]

    game about servitude to Ares

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    i know lots of you would disagree but i think it would be a cool game what do you think?

    submitted by /u/kratos3godofwar
    [link] [comments]

    God of Thunder

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Just completed the game...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I bet these posts have been put up all too often on here but here goes. I LOVE this game. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing through start to finish over the last month or so. I basically just did the story I typically don't "explore" all too often. But I honestly haven't enjoyed a game like that in a long long time. All the mythology, gods, giants it's all simply so awesome. I'm not goimg to go in depth or anything just wanted to say how much I love this game!

    I can't wait for God Of War Ragnarok too.. which I've seen is hopefully this year? Although I'm not opposed to waiting for the perfect game! Anyways what a game and I truly can't wait for the next!

    submitted by /u/SnooCats4929
    [link] [comments]

    Correct me if I'm wrong but for the runes in God of War they used elder futhar and shouldn't it have been used phonetically ? They just converted all English alphabet to an elder futhark rune. Wouldn't it be correct to just convert the literal pronunciation of the words not the word itself?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I asked them to watch over mother

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Without any tactical spoilers, whats the simplest strategy for "give me god of war".

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    I've been aware of this series for years but never played any of them. I did just complete 2018 though and all I have to say is wow, what an epic playthrough. I did just complete normal, I just wanted an enjoyable, intro experience. But for gmgow difficulty what can I expect? Faster enemies, 1hit deaths etc? Should I take my time with campaign or complete side quests\treasure maps\exploration as they appear. 1 more thing is there a drop in currency\ xp gains in various difficulties?

    submitted by /u/know2swim
    [link] [comments]

    Story?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/fraserbryan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel