• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    God of War | God of War (2018) PS4 Case Animation I did!

    God of War | God of War (2018) PS4 Case Animation I did!


    God of War (2018) PS4 Case Animation I did!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    I am Kratos levels of violent now

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    They do be like that

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    god of war be like

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    How do you like my build?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Finally got a PS5. There was no doubt of which games were getting downloaded first.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Good vibes

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Tried drawing the leviathan axe but I’m not very good at art

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Horizontal version of the wallpaper I shared last week, enjoy!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Finally played GOW 2018 and this is my favourite scene from the game, it’s so goddamn awesome!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I slaughtered Draugr for 30 minutes nonstop on the top of muspelheim until I realized I am in training mode

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Holy shit i am reaaally dumb ape. FML

    submitted by /u/1tsam3mario
    [link] [comments]

    I like to imagine this is a Mimir situation and the head is just passing on interesting deer lore and telling making sure the carrier deer knows he doesn’t look so good when he’s dying.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Now there is no hope...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Just picked up the game again and I have no idea why I dropped it in the first place

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I bought this game back in October after playing TLOU2 and GoT since it was another highly acclaimed game. Don't know why but just couldn't get into it the first time around. I stopped playing around the Light of Alfheim arc where you right that rock monster you have to kill in the heart from where it shoots those rays.

    I picked it up again ysd after playing the free Horizon game and surprisingly loved it! I think I was just overwhelmed with all the power ups, lore and non stealth aspect of the game though I always loved the cinematic scenes of the game (when that big ass water snake comes out of the water). Just got past the black breath now and climbing to the top of mountain. Super hype to continue playing.

    Edit- is there a trailer for Ragnarok? Any news on the game like when it's releasing etc?

    submitted by /u/travybel
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think gods hang out ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    So I was playing through GOW again and Mimir says something like For the record I already guessed you were Greek. Athena? Dead giveaway. So this means other gods know each other so do you think other gods from other pantheons hang out? Cause we know Tyr could travel between realms and Kratos has done it so do you think they hang out ? Or send ravens back and forth like oh man this guy Kratos in the Greek realm is just killing everyone and then Thor's like oh dope or like Set from the Egyptian Pantheon is like that's my kinda guy

    submitted by /u/KongKev
    [link] [comments]

    In what order to play them?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. After lots and lots of recommendations by friends I have decided to play the GOW saga and I am very excited about it (plus I found a collection of all the games for ps3 at 6 dollars). I thought it was the best idea to play them all in order of release to enjoy the technical and graphical improvement of each game, but then I remembered that there are some psp games that came out later than other ps3 games. So, I wanted to ask real GOW fans to give me their opinion. When do I play the psp games? Please don't spoil anything.

    submitted by /u/DjHengel07
    [link] [comments]

    just defeated my first valkyrie, hildr, first try

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    any ideas on which one I should go after next?

    submitted by /u/Sefue389_
    [link] [comments]

    Facing sigrun NG+ give me god of war difficulty

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I haven't played since it came out and got a ps5 and started to go back thru it and man am I getting my ass kicked right now. Any help? I did not realize how much they ramped up the fight in NG+. TIA

    submitted by /u/Renteria2041
    [link] [comments]

    Question about franchise

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so i played 2018 GoW a while ago it was my first GoW and as u figured i absolutely loved it. So using PS Now I'm currently playing all of the previous games, just finished the first one and about to start the second one, just wanna know what are Chains of Olympus, Ascension and Ghost of Sparta, are those prequels, expansions? Should i play them for the story's sake?

    submitted by /u/AdrianVeidt19
    [link] [comments]

    "Foul beasts, I will send you back to the depths of Hades!" [God of War: Fallen God #2]

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    River styx

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Why did kratos get into the river styx ,and the dead should not be brought there

    submitted by /u/Suspicious_Ad_7718
    [link] [comments]

    GoW inspired artwork

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel