• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    God of War | When that first weekend drink hits you.

    God of War | When that first weekend drink hits you.


    When that first weekend drink hits you.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Best screenshots I've ever taken (3840x2160)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Please don't be like this. Also i love Cory :)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Almost done with first play through of God of War (ps3). My Thoughts

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Meeting Jörmungandr (With GoW3's Anthem of the Dead OST)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    ����‍♀️

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Landscapes of the journey Pt.2. All Images should be 4K (see Pt.1 for explanation)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one who really likes this clip, right? (Explained in comments)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    the basis of inspiration for my version of the Olympic triad is clearly the GOW saga but in a more classical key work in progress

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Does Atreus know what Kratos is a god of?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I was wondering if the BOY has any clue about that his father is a god of war. Kratos tells him that he is a god from the far away Sparta, but thats it. Also in Alfheim he hints that he knows much about war in the boat. Does the extended lore tell about Atreus' thoughts on that? Or did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/KhajiitOnRehab
    [link] [comments]

    Jason Schreier on Twitter when asked if the GOW sequel will release in 2021

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Should I start over the game in "Give me God of War"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    I got the game on PS4 a while back and played it really fast and I got like pretty close to the end

    Now I got a PS5 and I decided to start over to remember the story, the combat and take the game in a slower way

    Should I play on Give me God Of War

    submitted by /u/PocketGlove1
    [link] [comments]

    Cover of Comic #4, and its synopsis.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Cover of Comic #4, and its synopsis.

    https://preview.redd.it/dz5u25el81o61.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5dc2361b0e8dbd73a4c864a507dfa2b75c7edee1

    For as long as he has been the Ghost of Sparta, Kratos has been a tool of violence for others. In a desperate attempt to reclaim control of his future and find peace, he fled far from the lands of his ancestors only to find himself exactly where it was foretold he would be. How does one escape the torment of predestination? Does Kratos rail against the inevitable or once again embrace fury to fell his foes though it means he will be forever damned? What will be the fate of this fallen god?

    submitted by /u/InfoGodofWar
    [link] [comments]

    Does Trophy progress carry over in NG+?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    I originally completed the game on the PS4, but never got the platinum. I still have to max out my health, fully upgrade weapons, find all the Dragons, Valkyries, Ravens etc.

    I am looking to have another go at it on the PS5, so if I played a NG+ with the intention of mopping up all of those I didn't get previously, should I expect the trophies to pop during the playthrough or will I need to get them all again?

    For example, let's say I got all Ravens bar the first 2. If I start a NG+, get the first 2, should I expect the trophy to pop then?

    I'm keen to get the platinum so I just want to know if I should carry on with my original save, or enjoy it all again and still have my previous work pay dividends early on.

    submitted by /u/BetterCallTom
    [link] [comments]

    Will Atreus die in God Of War Ragnarok (and some other theories)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I looked this up online, it says that ragnarok leads to the death of Odin, thor, tyr and..Loki who at the end of God of war 4 Atreus was confirmed to be Loki. Now that I think about it, it might make sense since the series always had kratos' family members dying. If so, what or who will end up killing Atreus. I also saw another theory that said Atreus will kill Kratos and become the new God Of War.

    Do guys also have any other theories as well?

    submitted by /u/YaboiChris2009
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF WAR 3 REMASTERED Gameplay No Commentary Part 10 - Zeus Boss Fight Final (Playthrough)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I finally got the god of war platinum trophy, it was worth all the tears, sweat and rage, it was only 9 days and I felt it was an eternity ... ragnarok is coming

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    RAW FOR DOG!!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Which Armour do you’ll recommend?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    I'm midway through my first NG+ playthrough and I have the God of War armour which I have levelled up to Lvl 8, and all the other armour sets are terrible for Luck, Cooldown and Vitality stats but I need better stats before taking on the Valkryies (Give me a challenge difficulty) So, which armour would best suit those fights and give better stats?

    submitted by /u/AndyMats4
    [link] [comments]

    Who or what is this? At the entrance to Hel

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel