• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    God of War | Asked a local shop to do this cake for my friend whose in hospital

    God of War | Asked a local shop to do this cake for my friend whose in hospital


    Asked a local shop to do this cake for my friend whose in hospital

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Made the god of war lemnian wine vase in pottery 2: let's create! (it is not perfect as there is no rope or the correct patterns and also #notspon)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Kratos: I am no coward. Me: well I am sir

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Got my first tattoo and it had to be associated with my favourite game! what y'all think? (it is the blade from GOW 1 with the details of GOW 2018)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Second try, medium difficulty. Looking forward to New game+

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Cover of Comic #4, and its synopsis.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Everyday scenes from Kratos' life: trolling that annoying neighbours early in the morning.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    GOD OF WAR Gameplay Playthrough Part 1 - No Commentary [LONGPLAY]

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Needed a tattoo to celebrate my first child, went with the best dad ever!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me what this arrow means?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Impossible impossibility

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I know this has been adressed before, but I can't help myself. The last trophy and labour (tear realm fights) I have to do are at Niflheim. For the sake of false gods, I cannot get Anchors of Fog. This is the third day I've been doing it (restarted the PS4, the game), and it just won't give me the thing. I've been doing runs where I get both chambers at the same time (Valk's done) for countless times. What to do?

    submitted by /u/avandoorslaer
    [link] [comments]

    Any side quests worth doing other than valkyries?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Beat the game a while back, but wanted to come back to fight the valkyries.

    Was wondering if any other side quests are worth a look. I'm not into grinding, so I don't care about map unlocking/raven hunting, etc

    submitted by /u/Rotishery
    [link] [comments]

    The amulet of kvasir is fucking trash

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    It's trash, because It's too fking difficult to proc the realm shift with the "last second" dodge that it's not viable for me to use it, how in the fuck can people constantly proc it I have no idea

    submitted by /u/Valeazu04
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video on some of the main themes in God of war. What are all your thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Can’t figure out the hydra boss fight

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I just started playing the original god of war yesterday and I've gotten to the hydra boss fight, I beat the mini hydras and I'm able to get the boss hydra to the part where the circle shows up. Once it shows me the circle button (I'm a PlayStation player) I mash the circle button down, and I always fail to dent the post and the hydra gets free, what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Foreign-Bear3109
    [link] [comments]

    Designed a God of War (2005) 100% tracker checklist!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Designed a God of War (2005) 100% tracker checklist!

    I was replaying the original God of War game recently and designed a printable tracker (There's always one Phoenix Feather I manage to miss early on!). Should I create ones for the others in the series?

    https://preview.redd.it/tyws859pe3o61.jpg?width=2667&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fda270b1e3e21a3dd8f2424f00ad845f568457fb

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/963348746/ps2-god-of-war-2005-100-completion

    submitted by /u/ChannelSurfers
    [link] [comments]

    Coming across treasure sites before I get the maps

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    So, I'm doing another playthrough after a horrible save mishap. I'm noticing that as I come across places where I know there are treasure, the game is giving me the option to dig. The thing is, I haven't yet collected the applicable maps. Is this a glitch? Should I dig? Will it still count after I get the maps?

    submitted by /u/Ragglefragle
    [link] [comments]

    god of ascension multiplayer

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Hello,

    is this game ded in oceana, found a game whilst afk and that was it?

    A shame , this is one of my fav multiplayers from back in the day

    submitted by /u/LerNed
    [link] [comments]

    Resurrection stones

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, but I just wanna ask if using resurrection stones to revive mid-fight is frowned upon in the community? Should I just die and come back?

    submitted by /u/Vsoftdnp
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone have a screenshot it a picture of the there are consequences for killing a god scene ( with captions)?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I tried to Google it but I can't find it

    I want to use it for a meme

    submitted by /u/sehsoegypt
    [link] [comments]

    [PS5] GoW subtitles keep activating themselves

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    And yes I'm aware that the PS5 offers presets for games where you can set your prefered language, difficulty, video settings and things like subtitles. It's set to off. Before it was set to "standard" as is game preference, no difference.

    Everytime I restart the game I have to disable subtitles again. I searched via google and found nothing on it. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/GODzillaGSPB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel