• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    God of War | Finally got this bad boy

    God of War | Finally got this bad boy


    Finally got this bad boy

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I finished my valkyrie wings last week for my Geirdriful costume. Super happy with how they turned out :)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I made a small video about this incredible scene, and i am proud of it.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    I know I’m late but it’s my first plat. Enjoyed every second of it.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    This scene in the comic took me by suprise, laughed for a good while

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey everyone how’s my drawing of Broly as Kratos

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Everybody's favourite

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Get the chills everytime. Damn

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Return after 2.5 years

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    So I just started replaying the game on NG+ for the first time since I beat it at launch and man I am just blown away at how incredible this game is. After having played a lot of newer open world rpg games, GOW still stands above almost all of them! Getting me really excited for them announce the next GOW this year!!

    submitted by /u/justinkend1
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF WAR 3 REMASTERED Gameplay No Commentary Part 9 - Giant Scorpion Boss Fight (Playthrough)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Fight

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Playing for the first time, damn this game is beautiful on the PS5.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    [Video] SvartáljĒ«furr boss fight in 4k 60fps is gold

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    3rd Rage Bar Missing

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I just obtained the Rage Trophy (idk the English name) but... didn't got the 3rd rage bar. I just found the last Horn, got the trophy but rage bar didn't move. I'm not wearing Ares Armor pieces so idk what could have done this. Any help? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LordSimo97
    [link] [comments]

    Maximum Strength Limit?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I've always gone with a build that revolves around strength, defense, and vitality, this is my third playthrough and my strength is up to 499. Is the any benefit to this? Does it stop registering extra strength at a certain point, and I should reallocate enchantments to other stats? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_yours_truly
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Gondul with only my little finger... I literally couldn't play playstation for a week after lol

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Ragnarök can't come soon enough!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Just finished this great game, here’s some photos of my journey.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Fallen God #1 — Boots of Hermes

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I know the Boots were shown in the house in 2016 but never in the actual game, and I was hoping the Dark Horse comic would at least explain the Boots but it didn't.

    He's shown wearing them up into the 5th panel, and then by the time he's out of the Land of the Pharaohs he's no longer wearing them. I would've loved to see that Kratos had at least put them away for safekeeping or something but I guess we'll never know.

    submitted by /u/NinjaTheKenny
    [link] [comments]

    That's just too darn cute

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Over 1k strength

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Over 1k strength

    So, too much free time led me to grind for Yggdrasil dews. I would play the game on easy mode to go as fast as possible, collect the dews, restart all over again. Since strength is the easiest stat to improve (naturally the highest and the only with 3 dews (6 points) per game), I decided it was doable to reach 999. I thought since one could barely hit 550 strength playing normally, the stats wouldnt go beyond 999. But boy, I was wrong. After months, I managed to reach 1001. Well, Im not crazy to try to reach 9999, that would take around 1500 extra games.

    Now I just want to reach 1000 strength with the Zeus set and all my fav gear, without having to chose based on strength only. Once I reach that, Kratos base status with the rudimentary set from the beginning will be way higher than any normal gameplay with the fanciest of sets. The game is becoming super easy even in the highest difficulty.

    https://preview.redd.it/mh4oycqvfsn61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3500114686914337327bb94b05d37134c303d1d4

    submitted by /u/Alfredothekat
    [link] [comments]

    Which team would win?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Just curious.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MrLowkey13
    [link] [comments]

    Wow I'm late to the party but man what a story! Thanks sony for including this master piece on the plus collection. Tbh I'm glad I'm getting the experience at 60fps 4k on the ps5.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    But several things that pop up. 1st of it's funny that many of us were teens when the original GoW released and was all about gore, blood and boobs mini game! Now I am a father (of daughters) but I get Kratos thinking. And just like mine kids I enjoy seeing them grow up and learn things. It made so happy to see Atreus grow up and learn on his own.

    submitted by /u/Pakun-of-Dundrasil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel