• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    God of War | Watch. Your. Tone. Boy.

    God of War | Watch. Your. Tone. Boy.


    Watch. Your. Tone. Boy.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:10 AM PST

    ...what just happened?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    KeEp PoLiTiCs OuT oF MuH vIdYa!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I found this wallpaper for my phone

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    I got absolutely everything

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    I did absolutely everything in the game.

    I got all armor sets (can't craft anything any more), shields, pommels, runic attacks, enchantmebts (almost missed the Glowing Gem of Nine), platinumed it, completed all lores, and completed the game on all difficulties (regular and NG+). Self speaking that everything is fully upgraded.

    I even had a glitch where I could climb down below Helheim and fell until I died, and restarted again below the ground and couldn't get out any more. Had to load the second newest auto-save.

    My final verdict: 11 / 10

    What's next?

    submitted by /u/_ragerino_
    [link] [comments]

    Landscapes of the journey. (contains spoilers of POI's and )

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PST

    I know posts like these appear quite often on this sub but I thought I should post it anyway. I recently received my PS5 and started replaying GOW, this time on 4K60 (and it looks even more gorgeous than before). These are landscapes I really liked so I thought I could upload them so people can use them as their backgrounds (some of them are even in portrait mode for phones). If people like them enough I could upload more captures while the story continues. (currently just back in Midgard from Alfheim). Images should be 4K.

    The Yggdrasil in the temple

    After taking the boat from the witches' house

    The Light of Alfheim before restoring it (portrait)

    View when turning away from the Black Breath

    View when entering Alfheim for the first time

    The classic Yormungandr picture

    The Yggdrasil (portrait)

    The mountain just before you encounter the first sand bowl

    The Light of Alfheim before restoring it

    'It speaks?!'

    Inside the Light of Alfheim

    Further into the cave in the Light of Alfheim (portrait)

    Further into the cave in the Light of Alfheim

    The Light of Alfheim after restoring it

    The Light of Alfheim after restoring it (portrait)

    The river before encountering the sand bowl in Alfheim (Kratos and Atreus forgot where they parked the boat)

    The river before encountering the sand bowl in Alfheim

    submitted by /u/An1lo
    [link] [comments]

    found it on facebook work by Milton R Barriza in 3D

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I just realised that the “beard” of jormungandr is seaweed. Idk if im the first one to see this. Probably not.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Why is this so cute?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Killed a Valkyrie in about 28 seconds

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Alfheim details? (spoilers)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Do we know why the dark elves and light elves are fighting? Or about the war itself?

    It's not mentioned as far as I can tell, but there might be lore entries or something I'm not aware of.

    My working theory is the war over the light in the temple was because of the light being a power source - one the light elves might have refused to share. But the light elves might have needed it as a food source, or something about them accessing the spirit realm (as Atreus' mother and those memories were accessed through it) - while the dark elves perhaps needed it for their plants to live?

    submitted by /u/fireinthedust
    [link] [comments]

    God of War III... but it's an 80's informercial

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Wanted to make a review first... but I made this instead. (also, it's 4:3 intentional)

    https://reddit.com/link/lzwdkp/video/i01tc7sffnl61/player

    submitted by /u/LTTPvg
    [link] [comments]

    Kara, Valkyrie

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Just defeated her after about 30 goes. Im only level 4, but she was fucking solid.

    Apparently she was the easiest one??

    submitted by /u/TheFormidableGiant
    [link] [comments]

    Anchor of Fog

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:39 PM PST

    I want to help anyone that is struggling with the anchor of fog. I grinded for hours looking for one on my new game plus save, 60,000+ nothing. I went back to my original save and realized i had a quest i didn't have on new game plus. Sindri's quest glitched so i couldn't proceed on NG+. After beating the valkyrie AGAIN on my original save i found an anchor of fog. Another run found two more. Then another run found another. So all in all, make sure your game does not have a glitched quest, beat the valkyrie, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY have a lot of fog!!! Finally have the platinum! what a game!!!

    submitted by /u/Tbartoe
    [link] [comments]

    Or any secret boss, really.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Who do you think would be the funniest actor to play Kratos?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:47 PM PST

    I was thinking on who would be the funniest person to play Kratos in GoW4 but I was wondering what the community thought. I think Chris Hemsworth would be ironically funny but that's just me. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/TLOUS2IsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Untangling God Of War | Good Blood

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:35 PM PST

    Loom Chamber Titan Difficulty God of War 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Im trying to beat god of war 2 on titan difficulty for a decade and im praying PRAYING for someone help me or give tips advice ANYTHING. the chamber loom is one of the hardest fights in the game can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Narviid
    [link] [comments]

    I've been making these grids for my favorite games. Could not skip this one! here are some of my favorite moments! hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    God of War 2 on hard mode becomes incredibly difficult and frustrating towards the end

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Like I'm about the start pulling hair out. The Cerberus breeders and those but tank guys, and not stop baby cerberuses. AHHHHHHHHH!!

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any theories on the possible dark side of Mimir?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PST

    I was watching a clip before from one of those tales where Mimir talks about Odin and how unbelievablely vile he was. And that got me thinking...

    Since this is God of War we're 100% going to fight Odin, Thor and the rest of the Aesir at some point. It's also implied that these characters are guilty of many acts of cruelty. But what if Mimir's perspective on the tales are tools of a plan we've yet to see in motion? What if Mimir has his own agenda and is acting the way he does because he needs Kratos and his son to defeat the Aesir, out of vengeance? This wouldn't make Odin innocent, but could he be, or could he in the future... manipulate Kratos? It could serve as a very interesting twist with a lot of potential, although of course nothing about it seems solid at the moment. I have a hard time believing the smartest man on Earth isn't going to play a bigger role in the series, other than just by giving the player advice or pieces of lore, while probably dying in some scenario somewhere in future installments.

    Maybe I'm not making too much sense, but I was wondering if something similar had been speculated since the release of the game.

    Edit: clip in question, btw. Notice how Mimir loses it for a moment there. Could be seen as nice foreshadowing in the future if true.

    submitted by /u/bhlogan2
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos V.S Hulk

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PST

    I randomly thought of this fight a while back and wondered who would win. I want a bring it to you guys to see who you think would win. Both are people fueled by rage, so I think this would be an interesting fight.

    submitted by /u/TraditionBrilliant66
    [link] [comments]

    Why was Kratos and Artreus being chased?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PST

    With all the twists and changes in the storyline at the end, I forget why Baldur Magni and Modi were sent after them to begin with?

    I thought it was because they knew how to access Jodenhiem and Odin wanted ted to be able to also.

    submitted by /u/snakeP007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel