• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    God of War | Seems fair lol

    God of War | Seems fair lol


    Seems fair lol

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Finally did 100%! Now I don't know what to do with my life.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:06 AM PST

    The giant bird that you can see in Helheim usually stays idle, but he is flapping his wings to produce wind on the boat section

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Thought this belonged here

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Reddit motivated me to finally earn this and I can’t wait for the sequel! This 4.8% is an elite squad. Salute to you guys! ��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Found on a fake quote generator

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PST

    new template plus example of how to use it

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    More of the valkyries

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion but I don’t think they should continue the series after they’re done with Norse Mythology.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PST

    The whole point of this new story is so Kratos can redeem himself. Once Atreus is fully grown up and a much better man/god than he was that's when I think Kratos' story should end. I don't really like the idea of Kratos traveling to different lands and keep killing gods as it's not him anymore. The only reason he killed gods in the new game was because they attacked him first or threatened Atreus.

    submitted by /u/joeenoch18
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my second play through (first time on GMGOW mode), this game is a wonder with the PS5 updates

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Is it me, or does Magne from Netflix’s ragnarok look almost IDENTICAL to god of war’s Magni

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Enjoy God of War and Hades? ArtStation user Adrian Cruceanu created crossover art. Source and additional artwork in the comments.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Is it worth diving into Muspelheim & Niflheim before NG+?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:45 AM PST

    This is my second time playing through God of War, but the first time I beat it was before they ever added NG+ to the game. I'm nearing the end of the story, and I'm just wondering if it's worth going into Muspelheim and Niflheim before entering NG+ or not. My main concern is whether or not the gear I find early on in NG+ would quickly outlevel the gear I would get from spending the time it takes to obtain Muspelheim and Niflheim gear.

    submitted by /u/thatoneguy19942
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to use an axe for my tattoo and thought why not use the leviathan axe since it’s so cool looking! Loved how it turned out!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Replaying on PS5 - still find myself in photo mode more than I’d care to admit (and f this guy)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:56 PM PST

    The last 2 hours of this game are just a fucking masterpiece

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Full spoilers, of course.

    I just finished a replay last night, and damn - this game's finale gets me every time. Obviously the majority of the game is phenomenal, but basically from when you leave Jormungandr's stomach to the end of the game is just a whirlwind of emotion. Fighting Baldur with Freya pleading with Kratos to stop, killing him, Freya calling Kratos out and him explaining to Atreus where he came from - it's just so fucking good. One of the things that I really enjoyed about this game is that you can tell how much heart was put into the story. You can tell that everyone at Santa Monica wanted to tell a story that was personal and heartfelt, and they absolutely nailed almost every major moment in this game. I'm really excited for Ragnarok, hopefully they can pull it off again!

    submitted by /u/WhiteWolfofRivia0914
    [link] [comments]

    After two full play-throughs, today I reached 100% Complete, “Father & Son” | Platinum Trophy ��

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Kratos shield

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:22 AM PST

    It was never clear to me what is the lore behind the shield that kratos uses. Its pretty powerful because it doesn't get any scratch or something in the game. Like where did he find it and who or what made it.

    submitted by /u/TallGiant_
    [link] [comments]

    What's more difficult: A regular game on GMGOW difficulty, or a New Game+ on GMGOW difficulty?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:06 PM PST

    That's my question.

    submitted by /u/stealthjedi21
    [link] [comments]

    Too much health?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Hey I just started playing the game and I'm noticing it's taking a while to kill like, anything. Is this because I don't really have any upgrades yet? Like does it get easier to kill weaker enemies as I go through the game?

    submitted by /u/putter7_
    [link] [comments]

    Boy

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Good/Fun Source for Norse Mythology

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    After playing GoW, I want to learn more about the amazing mythology, stories, lore, etc. Does anyone know a good book or other source that tells it in an interesting way? I was thinking of reading Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology.

    submitted by /u/darkknight1917
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel