• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    God of War | My collection of boring 100% screenshots

    God of War | My collection of boring 100% screenshots


    My collection of boring 100% screenshots

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Mind your tone BOI

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    I made a Blade of Chaos out of EVA foam (and I'm pretty proud). By aggresstable_cos on Insta

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PST

    1st model I've printed and painted. Not the neatest but he is looking good on the shelf XD

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:19 AM PST

    My keychain this is amazing !

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Meanwhile, not too far from there: —What's up, Siggy? / —Can't find that damn contact lens / —Do something and help the lady, Boy!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    [FANART] Kratos digital drawing I created in Photoshop

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Faye and Freya

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Freya addresses Kratos by name in the battle immediately before she reanimates Thamur, but his name is only said by the Zeus-illusion in Helheim (IIRC). Since Freya lives upstream from Kratos's homestead, do you think that it's possible that Faye and Freya communicated without Kratos' or Atreus' knowledge?

    submitted by /u/dsinge
    [link] [comments]

    Remember the first time you faced Sigrun?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Remember the first time you faced Sigrun?

    I immediately turned off my console and went straight to bed. Because I was so quiet the following days my wife asked me what's wrong, and after I showed her she almost peed her panties from laughing.

    What was your experience?

    https://media.makeameme.org/created/her-i-hope-bb2b9721e4.jpg

    https://preview.redd.it/tthpozl0ktl61.png?width=600&format=png&auto=webp&s=26076951073b2f083767cf3e56e06c7fa1b24b6d

    submitted by /u/_ragerino_
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos is sick of Atreus

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PST

    I wished that the God of War writers wrote Freia's motivations to keep Baldur immortal something beyond just being an overprotective mother

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    My only true gripe with the re-routing of Norse Mythology for God of War is Freia's motivations to withhold mortality from Baldur. Throughout the story I couldn't help but think about how the "protective mother" angle can't be justified, even by her, to such an extreme. Putting a widget of "to protect the entire world from Ragnarok" would have added the element needed to make it believable, and for the conflict to become even more complex as know an additional theme of asking whether Freia is being selfless or selfish saving the world would have to be asked.

    submitted by /u/Marisa_Nya
    [link] [comments]

    Pain

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Just beat my first Valkyrie and pain 😔

    8 more plus sigrun ahhhhhhhh

    submitted by /u/Le_hjonk
    [link] [comments]

    Found this really cool wallpaper and setup my phone accordingly!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Kratos's Power?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Right so I have been wondering about this for a while now and I can't find a definitive answer anywhere... Can Kratos kill Gods, *without* the help of Godly weapons and/or extra boosts to his power like Hope from Pandora's Box? And I mean full-on powerful Gods, such as Zues, because we know he can do this with minor Gods such as Baldur, and other minor Nordic/Greek Gods/Demi-Gods.

    Edit: Right to sum up, Kratos can kill Gods without special powers and/or weapons, it will take some effort however, and Baldur isn't as minor as I once thought, a better example of a minor/weak (Demi) God would have been Modi.

    submitted by /u/Killing_Minion
    [link] [comments]

    Think I Might Have Missed The Ice Ancient's Heart

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Was fighting the Ice Ancient and a few other baddies near the dead frost giant. It was just the Ancient left and I'd whittled him down to almost nothing and then he killed me.

    When I restarted from checkpoint he was nowhere to be found. All the other enemies were gone but the Ancient isn't in my bestiary and I never got his heart.

    Has this happened anyone? Anyone know where he might have got to?

    Cheers for reading

    submitted by /u/Smaggies
    [link] [comments]

    So I was just replaying the game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I got to the point towards the end where you have to get mimir's eye from the world serpent and It cam to me that atreus who we know as loki is entering his son

    submitted by /u/caspr_thefrendlyghst
    [link] [comments]

    which games are worth playing

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PST

    title says it all

    submitted by /u/ShadUrlwn
    [link] [comments]

    prob already been done but its still offensive

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    For 16 years, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater held my No.1 spot for GOAT. 3 years after its release, I finally managed to play God Of War. After my initial playthrough, I decided to play it again just to be sure. I've now come to realise that GOW is my favourite game of all time.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Untangling God Of War

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel