• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    God of War | We need a trailer!

    God of War | We need a trailer!


    We need a trailer!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Finally!!! God of War (2018) Enhanced Performance Experience for PS5 coming tomorrow!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Santa Monica Studio, God Of War 2018 PS5 patch performance INCOOOMING

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Someone has done it.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Kratos giving Sigrun a godly falcon punch!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:59 AM PST

    God of War is getting a full set of PS5 enhancements launching tomorrow!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    MIMIR COIN - FIRST COIN OF THE GOD OF WAR SET

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:55 AM PST

    Preparing build for give me god of war.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    So basically, i was just wondering for those who have played this difficulty. What armor did you find most affective. What stats did you favor and deem necissary? Enchantments, pommels, talisman. Runic attacks. Want to make sure i am prepared the best way i can be for this difficulty. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nickel-for-a-Pickle
    [link] [comments]

    Special Edition PS5

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Anyone else hoping for a special edition console? I'm so hyped. My first ever ps4 was the GoW edition. I'm hoping my first ps5 will be a GoW edition also. So hyped about this game. Cory will do us justice!

    submitted by /u/infamuzJoker
    [link] [comments]

    What are these two places in Alfheim and can I get there?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:18 AM PST

    Fear of Missing out - New player experience and few questions

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:26 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Recently I got tired of playing fifa (it's as toxic as it can be) so decided to pick up a bunch of Witcher3-like-kinda games. Started playing GoW and I've been enjoying it a lot (Although Kratos is kinda a dick to his child).

    I'm playing on Normal difficulty and currently I finished the task with killing the Ancient in Alfheim. I try to go around and pick up stuff but the game doesn't really indicate where items are so I feel like I missed on a bunch of good equipment. Having learnt from Witcher that sometimes when doing certain missions, you can simply miss out on gear, I don't want to miss gear in GoW :D I already missed out on one toy in the Wildwoods and I haven't learn yet if I can go back there.

    So, my main question are: can I go back to certain places to find good equipment? What are the "must-have" things I should be looking for and where?

    Also, few additional questions that popped up when I was playing: How do I open those chests that are covered in those weird plants-creepers thing?

    Which skills should I be upgrading the most?

    Which equipment should I be buying/upgrading? I try to upgrade all the stuff but I'm quickly running out of money.

    Also, will I be fighting Thor or Odin? I would love for it to be end-game but I guess I'll find out for myself :D

    Thanks in advance! Great game and I can't wait to be back home to play it again.

    submitted by /u/hultek
    [link] [comments]

    Remember kids, manual save

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    I was on give me god of war difficulty and got to sigrun, still hadnt beat her. I was going to try and fight her again so i open god of war and click continue... it put me where you first meet brok in the story

    submitted by /u/AGinger7745YT
    [link] [comments]

    The screenshot I took for my friend to signify I was at the end. I thought it looked pretty good

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    God of War Ragnarok

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    One thing you people ain't ready for is the death of Kratos and Atreus come the ending of Ragnarok, now obviously this is not official just my prediction but we all saw the prophecy that Kratos and Atreus are to fulfill at the end of God of War(2017) therefore leaving me and others to believe their death is eminent in the next chapter of their journey/story. Let me know what you all think about this and if I'm the only that thinks this or something in correlation to my prediction/theory.

    submitted by /u/asawright029
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    If I don't 100% my first game and start New Game+, do I miss out on some items? For example, if I didn't open a chest containing a certain axe pommel, do I not get the + version of that pommel? Please enlighten me.

    submitted by /u/theagentoftheworld
    [link] [comments]

    In the hidden chambers, can you get past these gates or are you unable to? (Haven’t been able to find any tutorial about them)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Valkyrie #2 wonder which 1?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel