• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    God of War | I just started playing this game 2 days ago, and I just love how Jormungandr is in the background looking around. It just an amazing touch in a great game.

    God of War | I just started playing this game 2 days ago, and I just love how Jormungandr is in the background looking around. It just an amazing touch in a great game.


    I just started playing this game 2 days ago, and I just love how Jormungandr is in the background looking around. It just an amazing touch in a great game.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Some Kratos artwork I made!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Got my plat, can't wait on Ragnarok! Picked this game up way to late..

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Badass

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Took me 'Months-of-Grinding'✌️ to make this possible, To create this "Destructive-art" �� - for our favorite God. Would much appreciate some love. �� #The_Ghost_of_Sparta_in_his_element. ❄️ #pure_chaos #READY_for_RAGNAROK

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Im sorry for this

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Looks a lot like bluetooth just saying

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    The realm between realms

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Badazz

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    After buying the game a year ago, I only just got around to it and things hit me very hard.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    First off, safe to say that I like the game https://i.imgur.com/vrkUFNU.png

    I've got some serious depression and anxiety issues stemming from childhood abuse. Some physical but an enormous amount of neglect and self hatred and a bunch of other crap. I have a hard time starting new things and investing in them. I'm sure there's some psychological reason as to why but whatever. I had the same issue with GoW. I technically started the game last year but the opening menu exhausted me and I didn't bother. It stayed installed but I just never got to it.

    Until two weeks ago.

    Severe panic attacks and depression and I am craving anything to escape into. Nothing I had installed was anything I could easily disappear into. Just superficial games or one's that made me think too much. And then I saw God of War.

    Turned on the game and I didn't get out of my chair for a couple hours. Hit the witches house before I stopped playing and even that was just a minor break.

    Everything about the game drew in my attention. Every tiny detail. The gorgeous environment. The stunning story. The fantastic combat. Everything. But one thing stood out.

    Boi.

    A friend of mine is the reason I got it in the first place and one reason why I decided to turn it on a couple weeks ago. He said I'd appreciate it on a level not everyone can. He wasn't wrong.

    I feel for Atreus a lot. Our childhood is obviously vastly different but mentally we were in very similar places. It turns out that his parents actually do love him, but for the first half of the game I was with him. Seeing Kratos wanting to hold him and pulling back was heart breaking because I haven't had a hug in years and have never had a real loving embrace from family.

    The solitude. The feeling ignored. The barked orders. The feeling of worthlessness if you don't appreciate parents. Getting excited over being good at something so parents will love you more. Wanting to fit in. Wanting to be loved. The true terror of being alone (Kratos/Light is what I'm thinking of). Every bit of his character hit me like a hammer (pun not intended) because these characters are INSANELY well written.

    So.... Thanks Santa Monica. You helped me escape for a bit. Gave me some hope for my own miserable life.

    Edit: I went past the trophies I should say. Got the gauntlet. Got every single collectible, regardless of trophies, spent more time than Im willing to admit screaming at a Valkyrie, hunting every nook and cranny, reading every wonderfully childlike journal entries, grinding for stuff in Niflheim well after that trophy, etc. Although if someone could give me hints on the Niflheim nornir chest that typically spawns in home base that would be much appreciated.

    This may also be amusing. The friend I mentioned? We were talking about the game in a party as I was playing it. For parts of it anyway. I know bits and pieces of Norse mythology due to where I'm from but not a clear picture. I couldn't figure out who Baldur was, at least before Atreus saying his name. My friend kept giving me hints. Nothing. Says in mythology the bit about his brothers death involving him in a sense. Nothing. Says his brother is blind? It's Baldur.

    Then I asked if any other major or minor characters show. He says Thor isn't in it really, you don't see Odin but his presence is felt, but you meet various characters out of mythology in some form. Sweet. Cool. I ask if Loki is in there. And he says not really. I say well I'm guessing Loki isn't who he appears to be but this seems to be early in the timeline and messing with events. So maybe Loki isn't complet- He's Atreus. My friend just replies with "Well that was quick." Half an hour to figure out who Baldur was. 2 minutes to figure out Boi is Loki.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Comedian
    [link] [comments]

    I tried

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Is god of war 3 remastered worth it ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    I finished playing the recent god of war and I enjoyed it very much?

    Planning to buy god of war 3 but not sure if it's like the new one in terms of gameplay and if it's worth it now?

    submitted by /u/Xavier282828
    [link] [comments]

    Lets not "Cyberpunk" God Of War with our massive expectations and backlash.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    God of War 4 is most definitely one of the best games I have ever played, I look forward to the next game as much as many of us do.

    However, we should all allow that developing the game took a huge toll upon the developer which we can see plainly from their Making Of Documentary "Raising Kratos". It takes a long time to create massive games like God Of War and not all working on them come out the end of it for the better. The emotional hits home from some of the actors scenes, the chaotic struggle of Cory Barlog, as well as the streneous work ethic from producer Shannon Studstill and the rest of the developers near the mid-lategame of development.

    After their initial GOW 4 trailer, there was a lot of hype and excitement for the game to come out and it meant they HAD to deliver. Well now we are in a situation where that amount of hype and excitement was SOMEHOW met, so NOW they will have to at least deliver on the same level of quality to appease most people.

    God of War 5 has had less time in development and yet already we are seeing things like "Most Anticipated Game of 2021" from IMDB.

    We all hope it's great obviously, but please at least be understanding if it doesn't quite live up to the mythic level of quality people are expecting. And if it doesn't, don't harass the developers and slam their game with negative reviews. As we can see, games are hard to make and it takes a lot of work and sometimes invades into personal lives. We can see from how the world recieved Cyberpunk 2077 that a lot of people are ready to turn on a dime the second something doesn't meet their expectations.

    This of course isn't only relevant to God of War, so please try to remember that games are made by people and by shouting aloud how much you might dislike something, you are insulting years of peoples lives because your video game wasn't quite right.

    TL;DR, good games are hard to make, limit your expectations to allow yourself to enjoy a game when it comes out.

    submitted by /u/PunchDrunkPunch
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan axe‘s purpose

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    We already know it's origins and its purpose, it was created as an equal to mjolnir and its purpose is to be held by a warrior strong enough to take down its counterpart, alongside all the aesir gods.

    But I still don't think we've seen its true power yet considering that kratos doesn't go all out and utilize its actual power. I also don't think that the axe was meant for faye, I think it was always meant for kratos, symbolizing the warrior and protector of the giants, opposed to mjolnir which is wielded by the aesir's champion. Now in the right hands, is the axe really capable of holding its own against mjolnir, and if so, how?

    submitted by /u/DiscombobulatedAct63
    [link] [comments]

    What is this place with fog in the river pass?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    FINALLY! hated those artifacts and ravens. My first plat :)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    But I am your monster no longer.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Oh BOI!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Is there anyway to download the unpatched version of God of war(2018)?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Cause I want to play with 4k and 60fps😅

    submitted by /u/Kingpin401
    [link] [comments]

    The time has come. Been listening to the games’ epic soundtrack for a few years already. Now I’ll finally get to play these extraordinary titles I’ve heard so much praise from!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    I tried drawing the Jörmangandr scene

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    chalkboard 62

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Can’t kill Sigrun

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    I am trying to platinum the game and the last thing I have to do is kill Sigrun. I am playing on give me a balanced experience. Is there any tips or tricks to killing her?

    submitted by /u/Vaas06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel