• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    God of War | Art by SILVERMENDER!

    God of War | Art by SILVERMENDER!


    Art by SILVERMENDER!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Since GOW II, I started to wonder if SM could make a throwback as we can see in another games. Maybe of Kratos as a kid with Deimos or another memory, like his past as a spartan general, wouldn't it be nice or meh?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Now that would be a battle we'd all want to see.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Can anybody help me out at Midgard witches cave

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Finally. After almost a year. I finally killed her. I can start a new game+ now.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I finally did it. I got platinum on this game.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Weighted grip of restoration doesn’t work?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    The description of the pommel says that I have a high chance to get a health burst every time I do a successful executioners cleave. But for some reason, I never get the effect. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/RolandZ1228
    [link] [comments]

    Theory: Brok and Sindri makes a hammer for Kratos to fight Thor?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:57 PM PST

    I know Cory Barlog already knows we want to use Mjolnir. The thing is, it won't really fit the story as Mjolnir is what killed most of the giants. And Kratos using it wouldn't fit the story very well. My theory is that Brok and Sindri could make another hammer that could have lightning abilities to fight Thor, especially since it's during Ragnarok where everything is just snow (Leviathan Axe won't be as useful in the snow).

    submitted by /u/InfiniteLovesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Jormungandr in monsterverse

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    So the Godzilla vs Kong trailer arrived a couple of days ago and I kept thinking jormungandr himself would absolutely destroy the both of them with 0 effort. But if he were to go up against all the monsters like ghidorah, rodan, Godzilla, kong and pretty much all the other titans, how would he fare? I think gow jormungandr could probably take them, but mythology jormungandr would be overkill since he literally engulfed half the earth with his venom during ragnarok and regularly tanked hits from mjolnir, which is capable of destroying mountains. Not to mention he's extremely fast for his size so there's probably no way any titan would survive being crushed by a being so big and heavy. If he were to somehow get dropped into the world of monsterverse, would he destroy all the titans?

    submitted by /u/DiscombobulatedAct63
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers, Sort of) Gods killed by mortals

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    So in the game Kratos (a Demi-God) can get killed by mortals. Now is it just because of him being a Demi-God and not a full God? Or is it because of something else?

    submitted by /u/Killing_Minion
    [link] [comments]

    On my way to Platinum for GoW (2018)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    My game is soft locked

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I'm playing through god of war 2 on my ps2 and I get to the barbarian boss and after he drags you to where the cutscenes should start I get given a weird camera angle and I hear his horse moving around and can control Kratos still and attack him but I can't see anything and I tend to fall and die if I move to much. Any ideas if I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/EnigmaTheLastHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Whoa ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:06 PM PST

    Am I the only one who has a hard time replaying GoW?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    The original 5 games I played religiously. I played them forwards and backwards, platinumed them where I could, and constantly thought about them. My buddy and I had a tradition to see who could beat the games first then we would talk in class about all the hidden chests and awesome things we found.

    I tried to play Ascension... but I seriously hated the concept of it and could not bring myself to play after the first boss battle.

    Then GoW got announced and I was stoked. I read and watched everything involved with the game. I preordered and almost cried when it started pre-loading. When it unlocked I stayed up till 7 in the morning playing. I slept 2 hours and woke up and kept playing until 4 am the next day. Over 4 days I lost an extreme amount of sleep and played the game inside and out until I completed everything that I wanted to.

    Then I literally didn't touch it for almost a year. I tried to play it using New Game +... I just couldn't do it. To this day I have tried and for some reason I feel zero emotion towards playing it again. The other God of War games I have played since... but not this one.

    Has this happened to anyone else? Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/TacoBellSauceSayings
    [link] [comments]

    Dancing drops

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel