• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    God of War | Hmm, wonder where I’ve seen this before

    God of War | Hmm, wonder where I’ve seen this before


    Hmm, wonder where I’ve seen this before

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    No way

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Guys I just drawed Kratos. I know I am the best painter :)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I feel like I'm in Midgard

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    When Kratos is looking for a card for Atreus:

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Sigrun destroyed in 45 seconds! GMGOW+ Zeus set

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Who else is excited for Ragnarok?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Ich habe Mjolnir gemacht

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:40 PM PST

    "Kratos and Atreus" by ArtStation user Patrick Suess. Source in the comments.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:56 AM PST

    What other games have a balance between linear and open world?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    God of War definitely balances the two very well. There's a small number of well thought out side quests and some exploration with things to see but it's not a super large map with a million things to do and the story feels very linear overall. What other games give you this same kind of balance? I played Jedi: Fallen Order and thought it shared some similarities. What else is there?

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    6 feet vs 5'11"

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I became this meme last night when I couldn't stop thinking/obsessing about it. Wife found me in the middle of the night on the couch and when I told her she said "get a fucking life, I'm going back to bed"

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    PS5 GOW

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Anyone else replay GOW on the PS5 " just to see how it looks on PS5" then spends a couple hours playing? Such a good game and the performance boost on PS5 makes it butter smooth.

    submitted by /u/Rynosnek
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no epic armour for Atreus?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:02 AM PST

    You'd figure they'd give him something. An epic tier armour that combines the bonuses of the three types you can give him would be really good. Could have made it purchasable after completing the main story and it would be useful. Why wouldn't they add something like this?

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    Only thing I don’t like about this game is how the leveling up system works

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    How leveling up is tied to your armor and gear, it's just dumb. It makes gaining XP and buying abilities seem useless. Like all those cool special looking moves you spend your XP on are just for cosmetic purposes to have flashy, cooler looking moves. Because at the end of the day, you can have every move unlocked but if you're fighting an enemy 3 levels higher than you, it'll still be like hitting them with a feathered pillow.

    Idk, it just never made sense to me, gaining more power should be through fighting, not through what your wearing. Even saying that sounds weird. Like "oh yea, this guy always used to beat my ass during lunch, but then I bought this cool t-shirt from Target and now I power bombed him through a cafeteria table. Thanks off brand target T-shirt!".

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    Well **** now what? Keep going tell i get hit i guess I'll comment what number I got to

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Valkyrie Armour Question

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Do I still get the armour if I beat them on the easy difficulty? I've beaten all the Midgard valkyries as well as musplehiem but no armour drops. I'd go back and try again on normal if I could but they're gone. Really just want to look as badass as I can in my NG+.

    submitted by /u/footwith4toes
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat sigrun

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:23 AM PST

    After 36 hours of training and over 20 attempts I have finally beaten the Valkyrie queen

    submitted by /u/KidTheDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Daily God of War (2018) trivia #6

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Before grabbing the chisel, you encounter Magni and Modi. Which one does Kratos kill in this encounter?

    submitted by /u/Fuzz_Beed_
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people shit on the old games so much?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    I've been marathoning the old games and I am blown away by how intricate the combat can be, it's almost like an air-dasher. I love building combos it feels so rewarding. In reviews from the new game, I see the old games called "button masher" I feel like that's unfair as it's only true in the lower difficulties and that can be said about the new game as well. The old game's story gets shit on a lot too. You see Kratos being called one dimensional. I think that's untrue as he is motivated by several emotions not just revenge and anger. I hope the next game borrows more from the older games. I keep imagining how sick it would be to integrate Atreus into your combos or having him snipe an enemy about to attack you while your mid move so you don't lose your combo. I also think the single shot thing might work better with old camera angles. The old games are really good and I'd go as far as saying that aside from graphics and other technical things, they could rival the new one.

    submitted by /u/badnbourgeois
    [link] [comments]

    Guide for PS4/5 HDR calibration?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    I can't seem to get mine just right.

    Those of you that are totally happy with your set up, what were the benchmarks you used in the calibration images the game provides?

    Which of the three symbols should be visible and to what extent?

    Are there specific details in the images themselves that are best to focus on?

    I know I'm overthinking this but would love to get some opinions :)

    submitted by /u/ConstantSignal
    [link] [comments]

    I was reading Thor Disassembled Ragnorok (2006) when I came across this. Thor takes the head of Loki and hangs him on his waist (Like Kratos with Mimir) and he talks about "ending the Cycle". My jaw dropped. Is cory a Marvel fan or is this heavily inspired by Norse stories I'm not familiar with?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Faye ?!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel