• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    God of War | Boy in Alfheim.... I can't wait to play this game on ps5

    God of War | Boy in Alfheim.... I can't wait to play this game on ps5


    Boy in Alfheim.... I can't wait to play this game on ps5

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    If you have a PS5, play this again! It looks absolutely amazing at 4k60fps with the update!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    "To catch a fly from the ass of Zeus, is not worth my time"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:17 PM PST

    First time 100% a game in years. Kratos might have just gotten this 35 year old back in video games.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Just got the platinum for this masterpiece of a game! I was wondering why it won goty and not Rdr2, my question was answered by myself. Time to buy some norse mythology books, loved every bit of this game. Can't wait for Ragnarok, curious to see the fight between jormungandr and Thor

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Fall of Asgard , me , digital

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Quick Niflheim tip for anyone looking to clear the center room..

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    I've recently been working on the GoW platinum in anticipation of Ragnarok. The last 3 days I've been non-stop grinding in the Niflheim mazes for the treasure at the center but have been running into an issue obtaining Anchors of Fog. Constant runs through every room, defeating every enemy going back and forth to "Left Field" and "Right Field" hoping one of the gold chests would spawn an AoF. For 3 days straight.. no luck.

    And then I realized my mistake. I never talked to Sindri at his shop. Hitting triangle and talking to Sindri brought up dialogue about the Realm Tears and AoF's, giving me a side mission to close the tears. As soon as I went back in after that conversation I got 2 AoF's on my very first run. I hadn't even considered that I didn't activate the quest yet, I assumed the AoF's would be obtainable from the get-go regardless.

    TL;DR: If you are trying to close the Realm Tears in Niflheim, make sure you have talked to Sindri outside of the maze and started the side quest to do so.

    submitted by /u/HeroDiesFirst
    [link] [comments]

    Had designed this Omega symbol on my spectacles case around God of War: Ascension's release

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Skadi Shrine will not open

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    I have the ruins lined up as I saw in a video. Atreus even comments how we did it but the door still won't open. I read some of these are glitched. What to do now?

    submitted by /u/skihippy666
    [link] [comments]

    I made this drawing of Kratos, let me know what you think!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Playing GOW on 4k 60fps is something else

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Could you avoid all Valkyries?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    I was talking to my dad about god of war and he talked about the valkyries in the game and I said I didn't see any of them when I played is there a way to avoid them all?

    submitted by /u/WackyNibba
    [link] [comments]

    PERFECT MARK OF KVASIR+

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    I have the amulet of kvasir+ and I want to make the mark of kvasir+ but it says I don't have the amulet. Why?

    submitted by /u/Bac0nman777
    [link] [comments]

    God of War on PS5 - A Flawless 60fps Upgrade? Patch 1.35 Deep Dive!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Just two shots

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Mr Kratos ����

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Should I play God of War 3 remastered or wait and play God of war 4 the new one

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    What would you ask?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    I was just curious to ask, if you ever met Mimir, what would you ask him?

    submitted by /u/VarunChadha
    [link] [comments]

    Pain

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Just wanna check how many guys are familiar with old series

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Dark thoughts

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    God of War 100%

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    I just finished playing God of War on 100% (all locations, all achievments) and I must say that this is the only game that was fun to milk everything from. I think that the key was the stories, whenever there was something boring going on (swimming, teleporting, using a lift) Mimir or Atreus always started a conversation and I could listen to really fascinating stories. While playing I never encountered a moment where I'd feel bored in any way. One of the best (if not the best) game that I played.

    submitted by /u/lele_pavele
    [link] [comments]

    Even though I love Christopher Judges VA work in GOW 2018...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I'm still always curious to know how TC Carson would have sound as a more restrained and wiser Kratos. There were a few times where Kratos talked with a norma voice and times where he even got kind of emotional. I wonder if they even tried with Terrence and it just didn't work out, or if they wanted to go a new VA route from the start.

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel