• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    God of War | Started playing God of war for the first time on PS5 , enjoying it.

    God of War | Started playing God of war for the first time on PS5 , enjoying it.


    Started playing God of war for the first time on PS5 , enjoying it.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:08 AM PST

    I finally did it, Give me God of War!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Kratos in the shadows

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Got the plat last night. Can’t believe only 4.9% of players got it, that’s pretty average for any game. By the time I beat the game I already had all the trophies of them than Queen and some Odins ravens in the valk chambers. Great game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Finally finished God of War on Give me God of War +, it was hard but eventually I managed to complete absolutely everything the game has to offer (all main and side missions plus the challenges in Muspelheim and Niflheim)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:12 PM PST

    Art Director for GOW Ragnork saying content will be shared soon .

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    A 19th century depiction of Odin finding Mímir's beheaded body

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    God of War I made it with Acrylic, what do u think?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Finally finished the new God of War

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    After absolutely loving the first trilogy, I FINALLY got around to finishing the new one.

    I messed up and started on "Give Me God of War" difficulty - I've played every Souls game but that is just absurd!! The weakest enemies take minutes to kill.

    I ended up quitting at some point back in 2018.

    Just started a new game a few days ago. Wow.... I was missing out on so much. For awhile I believed the older God of War games to be significantly better. If anything, I loved how mobile Kratos was in the originals. You could JUMP. GLIDE basically fly sometimes. And the rolling mechanic is one I'll always miss, Kratos rolling around 24/7 wiping out the Gods. Good times. Hot tub sessions, messing with Aphrodite... ha jkjk

    But God of War (2018) is better overall. new combat system might feel slow or bulky at first but you learn so many special moves later.

    The story-telling has never been so in-depth. We're not just an angry guy rampaging around Greece. Now there are stakes - your son! Kratos has something to lose again. Seeing that fatherly side and occasionally a glimpse of his past was exciting.

    I'm actually shocked at how much the game changed ... everything! And yet it works. That's something you don't see with Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed etc.

    I wasn't expecting the game to end when it did. But they wanted this epic story to be told spanning a new trilogy.

    Now I will contemplate what to do with my life until then.

    submitted by /u/Campbell464
    [link] [comments]

    The God of War 3 OST is back on Spotify

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    My favourite glitch(Or it's intentional bc it just works)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Favourite boss fight? (GOW4)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    I'd say these are the six true boss fights of the game. Everything else is just a copy paste of each other (Especially the Trolls) Which is your favourite?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    What I've learned during my second God of War series marathon. (Controversial Opinions Warning ⚠️)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    So I'm going to list each game in the series and give my thoughts on them. But first, a little context. Before the release of the PS4 in 2013, I played God of War 1 and God of War 2 for the first time, replayed God of War 3, and did a first run of God of War Ascension. I remember enjoying my time with those games barring the frustrating Path of Hades in GOW1 that had my family concerned for my health during that playthrough lol. I also didn't finish Ascension in time before selling my PS3.

    Now here's what I think replaying these games during the last week and a half to celebrate rebuying a PS3 as well as the release of the PS5 patch for God of War (2018). I played in chronological order of the story so my list will be as such.

    God of War Ascension: Finally finished this one and grew to really appreciate it. It's God of War 3 but on a smaller scale and with some more annoying elements like being way more excessive in hand holding the player throughout the game and some mediocre powers. Still fun in many areas though.

    God of War Chains of Olympus: Played for the first time and it's nothing special. Standard affair but it's short and doesn't outstay it's welcome which I appreciate. Story was intriguing though and adds to Kratos' character a bit more.

    God of War: Okay things are going to start getting fucked because I do not like this game anymore. The puzzles bored the shit out of me and certain levels really outstay their welcome such as The Rings of Pandora and the Godforsaken Path of Hades which felt much worse now than it did years ago. The story is great but it doesn't make the game play any better. I will resort to an all cutscenes movie on YouTube next playthrough.

    God of War Ghost of Sparta: Another first time run and I really like this one! The story is great and the game plays really well. The pacing and the length was perfect and the gameplay such as the magic powers and secondary weapon were fun to use. Plus for a PSP remaster the environments were awesome!

    God of War 2: Get ready for some more fuckery because I don't like this one either after a second go. Again, I found myself bored shitless and for this one I can't understand why. Something didn't feel right for me and once again the puzzles don't add to anything and instead grind the pacing and action to a screeching halt. Another one to watch in the form of an all cutscenes video.

    God of War 3: BEST BEST BEST BEST of the classic games! I love GoW3! It is epic beyond belief, the pacing and puzzles work together this time, in my opinion, and the bosses are AWESOME! Taking on the Gods of Olympus feels great. The environments are near perfection and the story and music are fantastic.

    God of War (2018): What do I say that hasn't already been said. One of the best games of the last generation. A welcome and refreshing change of pace when it comes to gameplay and story. It brings Kratos as a character to a place that feels natural and evolutionary for his arc. Giving him a son was an amazing idea as it ground Kratos to a more relatable level. The story is the main focus here and it is the best in the series. The bosses are still epic and the graphics with the PS5 update still wow me now. Also, Bear McCreary's music is the best music this series has ever had.

    Hopefully you made it to the end of this post as I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading and I await your downvotes for some of my opinions lol.

    submitted by /u/KhajiitHasWares2077
    [link] [comments]

    Who is this?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:40 AM PST

    We Going Freya (Kid Is Sick) And Someone Calling World Serpent Who is this?

    submitted by /u/mizahyadamizah
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War bug that i haven't seen before !!!!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:38 AM PST

    You liked my last batch so I took a few more. This is in game. Looks like a movie.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Some questions about new game +

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    It's the first that i write some post here, so excuse me if i did something wrong, for the long post and for my bad english(i'm italian). I started one month ago new game + after three years that i had finished the game. Now i have put Jotunheim tower in the lake of nine but before completing the game i want to do everything is possible about collectibles, valkyries, Muspel and Niflheim. I realized that i have forgotten the Norns chest in Tyr's temple, so i tried to enter there but the game didn't let me doing that. So now i have to complete the game before and only after the storyline can i go there ? And, another question, what is the best build armor in new game + for gaining maximum strenght, vitality, lucky and cooldown at the end of all missions and before defeat all Valkyries (i miss Eir, Gondul, Hildr, Rota and Sigrun) ?

    submitted by /u/drag0nstar00
    [link] [comments]

    Queen with bass armour on GMGoW difficulty, skip to the end if you can’t be bother for something surprising

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Kratos is a god, but not a complete one.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Well, everything started on the end of Gow ghost of sparta. There, Kratos rejected to become a complete god by the hands of Athena, but we know that he os not a demi-god anymore. I say all this because some people said that Atreus is 1/4 god and 1/4 mortal, what i think ia not true, for me he is only 10% mortal and 40% god and 50% giant, but this numbers are only speculation.

    submitted by /u/ArtBaiMau
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question about Items

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    If I got this right, upgradeable items are only upgreadable to a certain level...
    Is there any reason to keep them after I got better Items?

    submitted by /u/jo_286
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel