• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    God of War | Direct comparison to Old Kratos vs New Kratos

    God of War | Direct comparison to Old Kratos vs New Kratos


    Direct comparison to Old Kratos vs New Kratos

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Did anyone else notice when Atreus calls for the serpent, his eyes glow. This may represent one of his powers maybe? Does anyone maybe know what this is?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    I’ve had these well over 12 years, finally mounted them up on the wall

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    What’s a good way to farm skap lag and hack silver?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I keep having to sell shit to get hacksilver, I wanna farm mist of niflheim, but need to upgrade armor.

    Can't upgrade cause I ain't got shiet

    Edit: I'm in GMGOW+, have Zeus armor fully upgraded and cod of war not fully upgraded

    submitted by /u/IDontKnowTBH1
    [link] [comments]

    Possible kratos actor if they ever make a movie?��

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Is God of War 5 really scheduled to be released this year ? How realistic is it ?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Now I'm not an expert of games development but aren't 2 years too few for create a full fledged main game ? Usually it require at least 3-4 years to do that.

    submitted by /u/Confident-Stand9091
    [link] [comments]

    Sack BOY!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    "READ!"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    This game is beautiful on the PS5.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Regarding GOW 3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    After Kratos killed Helios and the sun was covered in clouds or it got destroyed , why didn't morpheus come into play ? From what I remember Morpheus wasn't killed , he just went back to sleep

    submitted by /u/2-DTheRealOne
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new pop from my favorite game!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:19 AM PST

    After 44 hours, I did it. Loved this game. So happy it’s free with PS5.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    If there's one I could change/improve in the next GoW...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:07 PM PST

    It would be the ability to throw the Leviathan while running. I understand that adding this mechanic could trivialize combat and potentially open a can of greek worms.

    Having said that, there's so much potential unused, because you're stationary when you throw the axe. The ranged build would be far more compelling and other combos would add fluidity to the combat. Just imagine having the ability to run towards an enemy, trip them with a Levianthan throw and recall it with Returning Wind/Storm in just one sequence.

    Even Kratos would be impressed.

    submitted by /u/EmotionalMulberry510
    [link] [comments]

    GoW Difficulties

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Question regarding God of War difficulties. I know the GMGOW difficulty can only be selected starting a new play through. Does this mean an entirely new play through or can I change it to that at the start of NG+ that's currently on normal difficulty?

    submitted by /u/tommytomtoes
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Spoilers! Reading the book and noticed an inconsistency.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    So I've played through the game a couple times and decided it was time to read the book. I'm 3/4 of the way through and Kratos has just gotten the BoC. In J.M. Barlog describes the Blades as such, "The Blades hummed with a power that would never die, never be silenced. They could never be broken or dulled." Then a page and a half later he says "Kratos remained motionless while Brok accepted the blades to hone their edges with his hammer and file while still chained." If the Blades can never be dulled why would Kratos give them to Brok to hone? I understand in the game it's necessary for game related upgrades. But in the context of the book it seems unnecessary.

    Maybe I'm reading too much into the interaction, but it instantly stood out to me as strange.

    submitted by /u/takemetotheshivabowl
    [link] [comments]

    The New Rewind Time/Teleportation Talisman on God of War!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Kratos's Death

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    I have seen alot of people arguing if kratos is going to die or not but I don't think he will because Cory barlog said kratos is too big of a character to die

    I have also seen this youtuber that is very good at finding secrets explaining stuff like this his name is kaptain Kuba feel free to check him out

    submitted by /u/MarionberrySouthern1
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary to play the PSP games if you want to play through the series?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Recently decided to play through the God of war series (I have never played any of the games) so brought 'God of War Saga' for my ps3 not realising that the chains of Olympus and ghost of Sparta titles were just redeemable codes. They are obviously expired by now. Do you guys think I'm missing out a lot by not playing those? If so what's the best way to play them on ps3?

    submitted by /u/I_Do_Absolutes
    [link] [comments]

    Holy hell GoW on ps5 is phenomenal. First time I’ve actually noticed the FPS difference in a game.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I've played through it twice on PS4 ... I've only played AC Valhalla since I got my ps5 and I was a bit annoyed i didn't get the whole "omg 60fps is amazing I can never go back to 30fps"

    Last night I decided to fire up GoW - and holy. Maybe it's because I'm so familiar with the game but it's a night and day difference. I can't believe how fast and snappy/smooth it feels. It's incredible!

    submitted by /u/davidoff-sensei
    [link] [comments]

    I know it was broken, but I would’ve loved to see this armor return...I mean we kinda did I new game plus but still...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    The reason knifes don't work on Mimirs tree

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:54 AM PST

    So I've already made a post explaining that odin himself put mimir at the top of the mountain using vanir magick that freya taught him

    Did you know that its 100% confirmed that the roots freya summon and by relation Odin

    are of the world tree? The roots themselves are from the world tree

    Source timestamped

    submitted by /u/KodaXO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel