• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    God of War | Finally got to put my son is this onsie I bought him before he was born. Can you guess his name?

    God of War | Finally got to put my son is this onsie I bought him before he was born. Can you guess his name?


    Finally got to put my son is this onsie I bought him before he was born. Can you guess his name?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    He.. he killed Gods

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    when you intentionally fail the QTE of the legendary father-son combo

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I've made a neon illustration of Kratos!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Smooth satisfying gameplay

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Perfectionist ����

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    God Of War by Kyu Hwan Lee

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I found the real life kratos

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    This is up there as one of my favorite sequences in all of the GoW games. (More or my thoughts about it in the comments)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    GMGOW traveller fight.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    God of War - Created by Kenneth Fallberg Haigh

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Help i freed 2 dragons and killed one and i have only one dragon tear

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Im on gmgow + and don't think i used the two others

    submitted by /u/Reivoulp
    [link] [comments]

    Armor of Zeus

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    What enchantments do you guys use for the Glass Ballista Zeus armor? I mostly use a cool down build with some strength but I want to try something different this time.

    submitted by /u/beastofrage36
    [link] [comments]

    Guys the mystic chamber of Odin is not working it’s my only chance to escape the Valkyrie

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share my favorite one.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Finally got Platinum on my 4th playthrough! (Damn Sigrun) What an amazing journey.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I think…they don’t want us to go there or am I seeing things?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    The Jotunheim Murals has a red/blue color scheme.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    In the first two murals, it's top/ blue, bottom/ red. But in the last panel, it switches to top/red and bottom/blue. I suspect the blue parts follow the story most relevant to Kratos and the red parts follows Atreus. In the last panel, the red parts end abruptly, and it's just the blue parts that continues, maybe hinting the story shifts to focus on Atreus completely in the sequels. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/officialchocolateman
    [link] [comments]

    The God of War community is holding me hostage over a Kratos cosplay tweet.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Kratos vs Hulk

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Let me just say this, the hulk will never beat Kratos, I love hulk, and RIP to Stan Lee, but no, absolutely not…Kratos kills TITANS bigger and stronger than Godzilla or pacific rim monsters and shit, maybe it'll be a stalemate, but hulk will not win, I've seen the debate everywhere on the internet and now I'm here to tell you that someone who kills gods with their hands just doesn't lose to anyone, unless the player sucks at the game of course, but the majority of people will say hulk, and it just doesn't sit well with me

    submitted by /u/Forsaken-Skirt-2228
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the Efreet from Chains of Olympus go to?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    In Chains of Olympus when the Persian king is defeated Kraros acquires the Efreet. At the end of the game when Athena and Zeus find an unconscious Kraros and take back the Gauntlet of Zeus and the Sun shield we don't see any other power or artifacts taken. Any speculation on what happened to the fire spirit after Chains of Olympus?

    submitted by /u/itsramza
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone fed up with this mongrel

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel