• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    God of War | Kind if wanted to throw the leviathan axe...

    God of War | Kind if wanted to throw the leviathan axe...


    Kind if wanted to throw the leviathan axe...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    So glad Kratos used the axe or else this would have happened. ��

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    This got removed from tik tok so I'll send it here instead ��‍♂️

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Blade of Chaos. This beauty

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I am absolutely obsessed with this print!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Cory got behind my Kratos cosplay tweet. I am now in the market for red face paint.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Simple satisfying gameplay

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    God Of War by Dave Rapoza

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    What things do you want to see in God of War 5?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    I was recently scouring the internet to find reviews and analysis videos of God of War 4 because I was planning to do a review and an analysis on the narrative aspect of God of War 4 which is why I wanted to see what are people's thoughts on it. I came across a video by Matthewmatosis, which I will link at the end, which spoke about a lot of flaws about the game. It was mostly to do with the gameplay and not the narrative. I adore this game for it's amazing narrative but I also think the gameplay was amazing but lacked in a few areas. If anyone has seen the video I want to know what you think about it. For me I think the critic had a lot of fair points but he dug quite deep into some aspects which came off as nitpicking. Adding on to this, I want to know what you guys would want in the new God of War 5 coming out next year, gameplay wise. Could be a new mechanic or simply an existing mechanics which could be done much better to achieve ludonarrative harmony.

    The video: https://youtu.be/IERHMMXeshc

    Also, I would like to point out that Santa Monica Studios did watch this video and accepted all the criticism really well and promised to improve on stuff which makes me extremely excited for the future of this series.

    submitted by /u/AdiSama17
    [link] [comments]

    kratos ready for ragnarok

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    "When Odin sent me here, I just needed answers but, YOU, you had to act all proud, throw whatever you have at me I'll keep coming, that old body will give out, but before I end this I want you to know one thing.... I cant feel any of this." was epic which led to baldur flinging kratos in the sky

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    God Of War By Dean Falsify Cook

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    A couple of images from when I was fighting the Muspelheim Valkyrie Gondul

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    This old relict from the museum In Thassos (Greece) instantly reminded me of the part with the vase from GoW4!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    TIL disciplining your child is a soyboy behavior

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Kick in Thor's ass

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Did Gamerant miss the free PS5 upgrade?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Isn’t this the mount we met at the beginning �� I met the dwarf like 20 meters away then went to the back and I saw this ��

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    God of War 3 Remaster Ultimate Movie Cut

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Recently started God of War and a question about the sequel

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    So I recently finished God of War (stellar game) and have been playing about 5 hours into the sequel and I keep getting flashbacks to points in GoW1 that were super annoying (kicking the sacrifice in the cage up the slope with infinite baddies...). My question is - does GoW2 have many moments like that? The final tower to get out of hell was also a metaphorical tower of hell and I am hoping 2 doesn't have any particularly difficult spikes that that with high frustration levels.

    Currently I am just a bit past killing Medusa the Hut.

    I also have to admit, GoW was one hell of a game. Even 14 years after release, I'm legitimately impressed both with what the PS2 can do technically as well as just how good and modern in many ways this game's design was. I can say it was easily one of the best on the system and still worth a 9/10 IMO today as someone who never played the original. Not going to lie, I'm 5 hours in to 2 and I'm already installing GoW3 remaster on my PS5, will be a nice jump to go from PS2 480i to 4k lol.

    submitted by /u/ragtev
    [link] [comments]

    I have just played through God Of War IV and I would like some recommendations for other games in the series

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I just finished the most recent god of war and loved it. I would like to experience more of the series and Kratos' story but I am overwhelmed with choice on what to play. I currently own God Of War III for the Ps3 but have not played it yet. What would you recommend I should play and in what order?

    submitted by /u/New-Cartographer11
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through NG+ for the 1st time, while streaming it, if anyone wants to pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel