• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    God of War | I waited until I get hands on a PS5 to play god of war🥺

    God of War | I waited until I get hands on a PS5 to play god of war��


    I waited until I get hands on a PS5 to play god of war��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    gg 2ez ("give me a challenge" difficulty)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    ummm...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    My first tattoo and I’m so happy with how it turned out

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I drew Norse Kratos. Not very accurate but I like it

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Kratos Vs Thanos who wins? Consider the fact that Thor and the rest avengers couldn't take down Thanos . God of war 5 is mainly about Thor Vs Kratos. Now it's Thanos Vs Kratos ? Who wins?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    1 more to go until I can finish the queen of herself

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Random question from an outsider

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Never played any of the games but I see so many memes about them….why is Kratos so strong? People talk about his power like nobody can defeat him. Greek gods, Norse gods, nobody. Can someone fill me in on some lore or something? I've seen people say he can beat Goku, Superman and other popular characters/hero's. Like who is this guy? Is he unbeatable ??

    submitted by /u/cif3_
    [link] [comments]

    Trailer very soon.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    It's GOW week. I just have a feeling it's coming. Watch mojo has been publishing a lot of GOW content recently.

    submitted by /u/AustinPowersszzz
    [link] [comments]

    When Atreus Shoots Kratos

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Ivaldis Workshop Quest buggy?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Hi, maybe someone is able to help....

    I'm in Nilfheim and I need 500 echoes for Sindri. I got 3000 echos, killed the valkyrie, .... but I cant get the keystone for the armor which is quite annoying.

    There is a quest marker on sindri but I cant interact with him by pressing triangle. I can buy/sell items using x ... but I can't do anything to continue the quest. What should I do now?

    submitted by /u/maSu2322
    [link] [comments]

    The tutorial runic atack cancel

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Playing through NG+ for the 1st time, while streaming it, if anyone wants to pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    How to play god of war 3 without a ps3

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    This game is my childhood first game ever played. I played god of war chain of olympus on my psp god of war 1 and 2 on my ps vita and the only 1 left is 3. Is it posible to play this game with a ps3?

    submitted by /u/oblixz
    [link] [comments]

    Food for thought

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Why does Kratos go through such great effort to hide the scars on his forearms when he openly exposes the massive sword scars on his stomach and back.

    submitted by /u/MVPtheMichael
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel