• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    God of War | “Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got in this situation. Let’s take it back a bit.”

    God of War | “Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got in this situation. Let’s take it back a bit.”


    “Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got in this situation. Let’s take it back a bit.”

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Doesn't matter how many times I play it, this scene will ALWAYS give me goosebumps

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    One hell of a boss fight

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    Beating sigrun in 83 seconds without full zeus set gmgow ng+

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    "The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Kratos, probably

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    GOW controller must be incredible!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    B&W Kratos

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    Here’s me defeating all the Valkyries on give me god of war without talking damage because I can part 1

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    The new ps5 menu design worked amazingly with the new platinum I just got

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    World Serpent Speech Translated-ish

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:08 PM PST

    So, I've been listening really closely to the world serpent. It kinda sounds like Old English in the sense that its Modern English reminiscent. What I mean is, you can kinda hear the words. I'm not saying, "this is Old English." I am saying if you listen close, it kinda sounds like words we know especially now that we know the context.

    Ok, its more like Old English translated to whale and I'm trying to put it back to Modern English. You could probably make it say whatever you want, but I think trying is fun. Besides, it's far more likely to be old Norse considering the creative team we're dealing with.

    Again, this is not an official translation, just a bit of fun. See if you can also hear these words when he talks and his body language.

    FIRST MEETING

    "I know you, father and son. Now begins Ragnarok."

    MIMIR MEETING SERPENT (Mimir was harder to understand honestly)

    Serpent "Ah, its you."

    Mimir "Hello. I am Mimir."

    Serpent "I know you, (?)" bows head.

    Mimir "Why-oh that's not right-dead mother friends of Odin, ah NOT friends of Odin. Do you know how to get to Jotunhiem?"

    Serpent "You will need Thamur. And you will need the boy."

    Mimir "Thank you."

    MIMIR 2ND MEETING

    Mimir "Thor statue is it in too far?"

    Serpent "Still there. Come inside now."

    There you go. Have fun with it or at it. It's the best I have.

    submitted by /u/JadeSpades
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 R3 sprint AND attack

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I can't figure out what is causing this, maybe I'm just dumb but sometimes when I press R3 to sprint I go into a runic attack. It's gotten me killed numerous times in various mazes bc instead of sprinting by the blades I stand right in front of them spinning around swinging my axe at wind like a Jackass.

    What am I doing to cause this? I've checked the control layout and it clearly only shows R3 being the sprint button.

    submitted by /u/Complete-Let-2670
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advices to fight all Valkyries.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Hi folks, I finished the game last July, and yeah I love this game, but not Valkyries lol because too hard. I finished Sekiro a month after this game (then subsequently, I played other games in hard mode until just now finished other game) and now I am redownloading back the game, only to fight valkyries, and I must be able to beat all of them, including the one in the yellowish realm (sorry i have poor memory) that I found the hardest other than the queen. I beat 1 or 2 valkyries anyway but also cannot remember which one(s) lol

    Can kindly give me few advices to bear in mind? Should I upgrade all my equipments first?

    submitted by /u/rowgw
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone i have officially finished the game and i was amazed can i contunie playing if so are there any good places to go?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    Anyone know how to open that note he I’m tower door to get to the first image? There’s a raven there and I don’t know how to get it

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Here’s me defeating the queen without taking any damage on give me god of war because I can. part 2

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Sutrs hidden Trial loadout

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Didn't finish story yet(I'm at Tyrs hidden chamber, have only Sigrun left and level 7 Ivaldis armor). I've gotten 3 keys and have the final trial; 8 minutes to get gold. Whats the best loadout to dispatch quickly? The best I've done is about 10 enemies remaining with 1 minute left and cant seem to finish before that. I'm guessing I'm spending too much time on the 2 travelers. Any help appreciated 🙏

    submitted by /u/FreeFoodTastesBetter
    [link] [comments]

    My full leather hommade Kratos' cosplay

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    "One resurrection stone and a shoeshine, Dwarves."

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    After months of trying, I finally beat Sigurd

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    On the easiest difficulty, but it's a start. I'm coming boys, save me a seat in Valhalla

    submitted by /u/MrMinkas
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried playing their old PSP GoW save file to the PS3 remastered counterpart?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I was thinking about speed running Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. I have played them on PSP and I was wondering if I can still play those saved files on the PS3 remaster

    submitted by /u/ogag47
    [link] [comments]

    ATREUS

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel