• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    God of War | Pure Chaos By Raffu42

    God of War | Pure Chaos By Raffu42


    Pure Chaos By Raffu42

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Sigrun ��

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Just realized the significance of Baldur’s first speech to Kratos.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    When he says "you are a long way from home" we think he is talking about Greece,but he means Jotunheim."i thought you would be bigger" is what made me realise he means giants.People probably knew this already but while doing a fresh run at 2021 i just appreciate the writing once more.

    submitted by /u/shezofrene
    [link] [comments]

    Someone got rekt on GMGOW+

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    my first figure ✨

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Beat Sigrun with no damage on "Give me a Challenge". Is this gameplay good enough to beat it on GMGOW?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    It do be hard tho.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:55 PM PST

    First game I ever completed 100% and what a journey it was

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    This took so long

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    GMGOW NG+ : the fuckening

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    So yea, here i am, facing sigrun in ng+ gmgow with 1-hit-dead build(2 pieces of zeus and the top is ares). God damn, is gonna take me a while to learn all the updated skills, but its also such a spamming machine, doesnt give u a chance to realise what she pulls next, she just keeps on spamming spamming spamming. God damn, this is truly the hardest boss i have ever fought ever, and i finished all dark souls, sekiro, demon souls, bloodborne. But hei, i asked for god of war, and they gave it to me.

    submitted by /u/PlayNiceWhooman
    [link] [comments]

    Mini Kratos cross stitch

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:14 PM PST

    Mers-Hades Benz (im so sory ive done this)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    What was added after patch 1.0 besides NG+

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Was there anything gameplay related? I want to play 4k60 on ps5 but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything added to the game or changes that make the game better. Bugs don't really bother me tbh

    submitted by /u/WickedWolf104
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Unpatched disk worth it for 4k/60FPS on PS5?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I can't wait to play the game but want to play it the best way possible. I have a PS5 and can download the game for free but of course it will be the patched version with 4k/30 or 1080p 60 FPS.

    I was wonder if it is worth just getting the unpatched disk for the Resolution upgrade but I am worried about people who say the patches fixed a lot of issues like Boss Health Bars and a broken camera. So is it worth it you guys or is the patched version better I do of course have a 4k tv.

    submitted by /u/Iknwican
    [link] [comments]

    Question about loading in the latest god of war game

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Instead of a traditional black loading screen we are met with a walking scene where the game doesn't allow you to skip it or run forward instead you just let the game do its own thing

    This made me question the current situation: Would it be faster to load with a traditional black loading screen because the game doesn't need to render any assets or is the game loading while walking still just as fast if not faster?

    submitted by /u/Shippou5
    [link] [comments]

    Think we’ll get some spin-off games or some DLC of Lokis children in the future?(SPOILERS)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Personally, I would love to see what SMS could do with Loki's children. Most are very interesting, like Hel/Hela. Of course there would be some limitations. I really don't know how SMS would make a game where you play a mountain sized snake or a mountain sized wolf.

    The only uninteresting children I can think of would be Nari/Narfi and Vali. But even then SMS could make it like a brother road trip, somewhat similar to Kratos and Deimos childhood flashbacks from Ghost of Sparta.

    I would like to see what you think.

    submitted by /u/UnbackedLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my digital portrait of Cory Barlog!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Most annoying enemy for you?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Fuck dark elves i couldn't give a shit if the light elves are evil, at least they don't fly around ganking and blinding you every 2 seconds.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RyanK17
    [link] [comments]

    First ever post on reddit! Need help!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Been on reddit for ages, first time I've ever posted anything!

    So long story short, I've been trying to buy some replica blades of chaos for a while now, but can't seem to find anything that isn't for cosplay, I want it made out of a sturdy material that won't break if we mess around with them abit, to go along with the leviathan axe hanging on the wall.

    It's a present for my brother on his birthday in may, so I have a bit of time but have had absolutely no luck so far.

    Can anyone suggest where I can buy some from online? (I'm located in Australia if that makes a difference) I'm willing to take any of the blades at this stage, but preferably the ones from the newest GoW game.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SharDamaKa71
    [link] [comments]

    Kratoast

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Questions

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Gow 4 is my first god of war game and I REALLY love it! But I have 2 questions that I hope y'all can answer. Why did Atreus not see Kratos killing Zeus in helheim?
    And why did Kratos unwrap the bandages on his arms and say "I have nothing to hide" or something like that?

    submitted by /u/nomoregamesnomorefun
    [link] [comments]

    Sumer

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Does anyone else want the Sumerian pantheon to be the end of this series? Kratos and Gilgamesh team up to take on the Tide Mother.

    submitted by /u/Catamarum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel