• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    God of War | True story?

    God of War | True story?


    True story?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    I just can’t find one

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Well, I have to slash my tires and burn my car now ����‍♂️

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Finished the game for the first time...I don’t know how y’all feel, but this is the greatest game I have ever played, by far.... it was so incredible

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    Me when I skip over one of those posts where they claim to curse you if u don't share it:

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Guess how many times I've rage quitted because of them

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    I call this one, Big Head Kratos

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    It just dawned on me, but doomguy is essentially a silent kratos

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    They were the best.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Don’t remember where I found this or if it’s official or not but could this be our first look at Ragnorok?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    One step closer to completion. (And endless bragging)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Kratos dabbing

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    I spent about 3hrs on this digital drawing of Kratos and I think it turned out really good, let me know what you think in the comments

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Fistfight with baldur

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Does Precision Throw Combo & Freezing Burst stack explosive power?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    I.e. when throwing the Precision Throw and then holding R2 for the Freezing Burst before the Precision Throw Combo timer counts down, does the explosive power from the Precision Throw Combo multiply/add with the explosive power of the Freezing Burst? From my experience I don't think it does, but was wondering if anyone knew for definite?

    submitted by /u/Walkerjack
    [link] [comments]

    Performance Mode is GOAT

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Playing GMGOW on NG without Performance Mode is Doable at best while GMGOW on NG with Performance Mode felt so balanced if you already beaten the game at any difficulty before.

    Performance Mode is able to let you do some GBG or Visceral Carnage techniques that made Kratos so lightning fast meanwhile without it, it felt like RNG is relied too much for Kratos to do these exploit.

    I just wanna make an appreciation post in Performance Mode when I tried the game on my friend's PS4 PRO to see if GMGOW is balanced when it is at its most potential.

    submitted by /u/Bervik
    [link] [comments]

    Beauty of a game

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Kratos' cosplay, Spartan rage

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    I think i've noticed something odd about the story?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    The construction of the bridge and tyr's temple was the last great act of peace between all of realms, correct? This was done before the jormungandr appeared and flooded the lake of nine. Sooo how did they know to put the horn on the bridge if jormungandr didn't even exist yet? Was tyr and the giants expecting him to appear? If so, why was tyr so distracted by him that he ended up getting captured by odin and thor?

    submitted by /u/DJ-Dom_2k15
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the dwarfs disappear whenever Freya is nearby?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:02 PM PST

    It seemed pretty intentional but I don't think there's an explanation for it? If I had to guess, it has something to do with her necklace. It's the same colour has the crystal for niflheim. Lemme know what you all think, I just thought it was interesting.

    submitted by /u/DJ-Dom_2k15
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth for me to buy the game despite knowing basically everything.?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    First of all I never played any Gow games before really wasnt my type of game. I am more into games like a RDR2 so when they both game out 2 years ago made my choice and never played gow. However recently I was recommended on YouTube some clips of the game and did the error of clicking on it. Within days I was sitting infront of my laptop like a geek watching all clips from the story to watching random let's plays. Checking out some awesome music from the game and basically watching videos about Kratos past. This game is incredible and I cannot believe I missed out on this on account of being more of a fan of other type of games. However I recently saw that the game was on sale for around 20 euros on playstore and am debating to buy it or not. Since I know the full story there won't be any suspense for me but I still don't know. Posting here so people who already played the game can tell whether their is enough to do aside from main story to keep it still worthwhile.

    submitted by /u/SkyHaunted517
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that just stays on the main menu to listen to that beautiful "Hmmmmmm"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Went out for a drink, just to use this bad boy.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Look who I just found in the Tomb Raider (2013) credits. Who would've thought 5 years later he would release a masterpiece!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel