• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    God of War | Miss them minigames

    God of War | Miss them minigames


    Miss them minigames

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Valkyrie Geirdriful unmasked tryout shots I made today. Mentally preparing to start on the wings soon..

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    This template is my favorite

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    When thor showed up at the ending of god of war, my mind was blown

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Kratos' cosplay (homemade). As promised, a picture without Spartan rage

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Gave this fantastic Spartan rage cosplay pic by u/Damien_tout_court a bit of gow visual treatment.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    God of Boi and Legend of the Boi

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Does this remind you guys of something?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    I find bifrost travel extremely satisfying

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    God of war - Kratos vs the stranger (baldur) but the sound effects are replaced with the sound effects from ed edd'n eddy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Finally, a place to show these off.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    26 seconds Sigrun kill, probably not world record but give improvements. (I know I messed up at the end)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    My eyes have been opened.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I played one of the first god of war games, the one where you fight the Colossus of Rhodes, when i was young at one of my cousins houses. At the time I really did not get the hype for this game because I was an Xbox player who played things like minecraft and sonic and Sega all stars racing.

    I honestly looked down on these games for years as nothing more than a slaughterfest with pointless nudity and shitty combat. I never gave it a fair chance. I eventually moved on to other games like Dark Souls and Mortal Combat.

    But I was lucky enough to get a PS5 recently and when i got PS Plus, I saw that the most recent God of War was free on it so I decided why not, i heard the game was good from one of my best friends. So i installed it, deciding that if I didn't like the game within the first hour, I would uninstall it and never look back.

    One hour later, and I was absolutely friggin smitten by the bossfight with Baldur and the giant troll. A few weeks later I had beaten the story. My eyes have been opened, my body has at least 35% more muscle mass, and I think I'm taller.

    I'm joking, but anyway yeah no I was absolutely wrong to look down on this series. I'm going to go back and play the other games once i have the money and give them another try.

    Yeah I know the other ones are a lot more violent and probably have more nudity, but I don't mind. I can't wait to try them.

    submitted by /u/Jasonpowerz
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get back up the mountain after you finished the main quest?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    I'm stuck in a loop now between the two rooms where the big hook took you up the mountain earlier in the game. Just trying to find the other nornir chest. How do I get back up? I have the mystic gateway to the summit, like the area where you find mimir, but I then I'm just stuck there too without a way down (other than the gateway). I know exactly where the chest is too so it's frustrating that I can't reach that area

    submitted by /u/gh0ul3
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur fistfight

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Any tips for avoiding Sigrun's AOE attacks?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    I know you can shoot her if you're fast enough, but one of her AOE attacks that she does in the air comes out extremely fast and I can't react fast enough.

    And the one where she slams her weapon into the ground I have no idea how to avoid. Shooting her doesn't seem to work bc she's not airborne, and no matter how hard I try I've never been able to dodge through it, and it has a very lathe range. Any tips for dealing with these two attacks?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JonathanYippy04
    [link] [comments]

    So many layers and themes in this game it deserves a study...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    21 second Sigtun kill, not the world record but at least I tried

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Meanwhile, in the future

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Just beat my first God of War game

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Finally got ahold of a ps5. I still haven't connected the damn thing to the internet so I got to experience it at 4k 60 fps playing on version 1.0. Picked the "give me a challenge" difficulty and it sure lived up to it... What an a absolutely amazing game. This is definitely in my top 5 in my 20 years of gaming for sure. Loved the story, loved the combat, what more could you ask for. The queen valkyrie kicked my ass probably 20 times in a row before I finally beat her. Can't wait for the next one!

    But in the mean time, which god of war should I play next?

    submitted by /u/someguy564
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed my first play-through (blind GMGoW), beat Sigrun with no-hit, and received my first-ever Platinum! Now I am part of the 4.9%!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel